CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Joao Havelange

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Never heard of the Cunt.  Is he/she/it an iron by any chance?

With a name like that I suspect they were a (1/2) caste iron. LOL

Edited by Drew P Pissflaps
Golly

25 minutes ago, scotty said:

He never should have vaulted over that turnstile without a valid ticket, manky. That's a shooting offence, there's no excuse for it.

The cops weren't after Jean Charles de Menezes. They were after his naughty brother Dennis.

26 minutes ago, scotty said:

He never should have vaulted over that turnstile without a valid ticket, manky. That's a shooting offence, there's no excuse for it.

Jean Charles de Menezes did not vault over the turnstile, he bought a ticket with his Oyster Card and entered the station legally.

11 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Jean Charles de Menezes did not vault over the turnstile, he bought a ticket with his Oyster Card and entered the station legally.

Now don't let the truth get in the way of a good story. He looked guilty.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

This cunt was president of FIFA before Sepp Blatter. He was corrupt, thieving bastard as well. I'm glad he's dead.

I had and have no idea who this cunt was or is, but his name was so preposterous I knew it was fucking faggot farm fuckstick football. Fuck off. Fuck me.

31 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Yeah, it was someone else's card though. 

That'll learn im.

9 hours ago, Rick_B said:

I'm aware of that. I was making a point that the police account of it was changing with the weather, and unravelled by the day. 

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I can't pronounce his fucking name let alone what he is. Is he portuguese as I'm in Madeira at the moment. I got dirty looks for laughing when the cable car carrying us up some fucking hill went over the chard remains of some village. 

Fancy an eyeball this weekend, gyppo?