CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mud cunts

PANZER MURPHY

Guest Ahriman
Just now, Panzerknacker said:

Yes you know shit I'll not argue with you on that one. ..anyhoo fucktards I must tarry I've places to be people to meet things to do..chat yall l8R 

Panzerknacker 

If I could reach through the monitor and choke the life out of your fat down syndrome riddled corpse, I would.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Punk rock arrived not a moment too soon. Even the worst coordinated white teens could handle the pogo and the dying fly, and if all else failed there was always the standing still. The dance du jour depended primarily on your recreational drug of choice.

head banging for me blud

6 hours ago, Agentpeanut said:

If I could reach through the monitor and choke the life out of your fat down syndrome riddled corpse, I would.

Agentpenis yer a laff a minute. .yer gonna get some shock when ya have to leave yer mothers house and see what the big bad world has for ya . . Ya boxroom squatting cunt

Panzerknacker 

Guest Lady Penelope
15 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I went to see the Pistols. They were shit. I went to see the damned. They were shit. I went to see to see the stranglers and the Pirates. They were both brilliant..... Older blokes who could play.

The pistols were more like a bunch of 17 year old lads who had got drunk for the very first time. I can't say that they were shit but they they were very much a one trick pony.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
13 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Does this nomination refer to your own recent emergence from the primordial slime, a malformed abomination ill-equipped for either land or sea, unable to function properly in your new environment? If so then I wholeheartedly agree, this is a cunt of biblical proportions.

Someone should pour salt on the skin breathing cunt.

Guest Ahriman
8 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Agentpenis yer a laff a minute. .yer gonna get some shock when ya have to leave yer mothers house and see what the big bad world has for ya . . Ya boxroom squatting cunt

Panzerknacker 

Yes Panzerknacker, because you've clearly fared so well in the big bad world. And to think, if only you had paid more attention in English class, maybe you wouldn't be wasting away of alcohol poisoning in some dumpster behind the Aldi in Tower Hamlets. Or maybe, just maybe, you would actually be able to type out a post that doesn't read like some 14 year old Chavs MySpace profile.

Agentpeanut

2 hours ago, Agentpeanut said:

Yes Panzerknacker, because you've clearly fared so well in the big bad world. And to think, if only you had paid more attention in English class, maybe you wouldn't be wasting away of alcohol poisoning in some dumpster behind the Aldi in Tower Hamlets. Or maybe, just maybe, you would actually be able to type out a post that doesn't read like some 14 year old Chavs MySpace profile.

Agentpeanut

Well agedpenis I'll have you know.....oh fuk off ya o level reject bastard 

Panzerknacker 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He's a gobby twat who along with that equally gobby twat Moyles has completely fucked up Radio X.

Wait a fucking minute, there is a radio station that has both Moyles and Vaughan on its roster? And it's not fictional or some kind of elaborate prank? Radio X you say? 

Hopefully X marks the spot of a fucking catastrophic HGV pileup, followed very swiftly by a colossal meteor shower.

• Like 1

Guest nobgobbler
22 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Oh that's neat, that's neat, that's neat, that's neat,
I really love your Tiger Feet!

That was one of theirs.

With a silly 'double teapot', hands on hips, mincing dance!

Marvellous!

I wanted to say that.

Guest nobgobbler
11 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

I went to see the Pistols. They were shit. I went to see the damned. They were shit. I went to see to see the stranglers and the Pirates. They were both brilliant..... Older blokes who could play.

Good tune, old fiddle.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On ‎17‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 5:23 PM, Panzerknacker said:

You'll do I suppose.. so droop...jonny vawn cunt or alright chappy 

Panzerknacker

Awkward one that, Panzy

Try my on something easier, like, do I think you're a cunt?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Panzerknacker

Awkward one that, Panzy

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Panzerknacker

Awkward one that, Panzy

7 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Awkward one that, Panzy

Awkward one that, Panzy

Awkward one that, Panzy

Ordinarily, good things come in threes. In this instance, you've done your utmost best to dispel that proverb.

Sort your shit out, Drew, you've been a fucking shambles for weeks now, you useless groundhog cunt.

23 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

There was always the danger that this might happen when they gave an infinite number of monkeys a typewriter each.

Fuck off baws. Anyone familiar with Douglas Adams is well aware that it wasn't the monkeys, it was the dolphins and the mice. And I won't bother telling you the ultimate answer as I'm sure you're already aware of it.

8 hours ago, Decimus said:

Ordinarily, good things come in threes. In this instance, you've done your utmost best to dispel that proverb.

Sort your shit out, Drew, you've been a fucking shambles for weeks now, you useless groundhog cunt.

Was thinking that meself 

Panzerknacker