CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Squirrel cunts

PANZER MURPHY

Sittin outside having my morning coffee and ciggy looking at the grey squirrels plundering the bird feeder. .seems they are an invasive species not native to these islands dirty little theiving reffo cunts. ..comin over here taking all the birds and the seeds. ..I'd take up arms agin them only I'm a terrible shot and abhore bloodshed. .that only leaves strangulation and as I'm on disability I cant sneak up on them like one of. ..them 

Panzerknacker

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I've read about these. Apparently they are kicking the shit out of the grey ones exactly like the greys ousted the reds years ago. And they're more tasty as well. 

They're also hung like wild mustangs and have natural rhythm in abundance.

They can't swim though.

• Like 3

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Sittin outside having my morning coffee and ciggy looking at the grey squirrels plundering the bird feeder. .seems they are an invasive species not native to these islands dirty little theiving reffo cunts. ..comin over here taking all the birds and the seeds. ..I'd take up arms agin them only I'm a terrible shot and abhore bloodshed. .that only leaves strangulation and as I'm on disability I cant sneak up on them like one of. ..them 

Panzerknacker

There is a very simple and cost effective solution to your dilemma, panzy. First, take down all of your bird feeders. Second, give the remainder of your bird food to a local shop that shelters birds, they will be greatly appreciative. With the removal of the food source, you can purchase new swastika armbands and a years supply of shitty Tescos value coffee. 

Guest Bill Stickers
18 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

I like watching the flora n fauna of the burbs it's good for the mind..I'd say ya have a mean little face on ya. As pleaseant as a well battered arse 

Panzerknacker 

Have you been shot away in the head son? 

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Have you been shot away in the head son? 

Long day billy boy?..find anything nice in the skips today. .lovely jumper that was tied around a load of scaffolding bars on the back of a truck. .ya can wear it down the firkin n fukface tonight. .

Panzerknacker 

9 hours ago, Decimus said:

Manky was apoplectic when he saw this little cunt in his hovel's yard

mentalsquirrelMMP_468x371.jpg

That cunt wouldn't get in Chez Manky. My Dobie would see the cunt off in a nano-second. A local African accused my dog of being racist one day. In hindsight saying " He is colour blind, it must be the smell," might not win me many Nobel peace prizes.

11 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I nominated Nazi Squirrels once. Just thought I'd mention that, in honour of Ratty's return.

HitlerSquirrel.jpg

Towards the end of the war, the SS cast their recruiting net wider to make up for huge losses on the Eastern Front. Das Eichhörnchen (Polizei) first saw action  putting down the Warsaw Uprising. Other rodent units followed.