CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People that go on cruises

Neil

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 9/4/2016 at 4:50 PM, scotty said:

Anybody who goes on cruises is a fucking twat, db. A word of warning; I do a lot of work on the cruise ships here. Don't worry too much about the hand sanitisers on your way in, but for fucksake use them on the way out.

I thought you were the bloke who changed out the memory cards on all the hidden cameras in the ladies loos?  Changing the hand sanitizer cartridges, scrubbing the rings from the pan, and changing the bin bags filled with used tampons and knicker pads isn't quite suiting for a man of your distinctive qualities.  

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Cruises. Fat swingers from shitholes like Halifax with mundane names like 'Roy' and 'Barbara', a "crew" of failures who are either shagging or borderline suicidal, and the constant risk of norovirus or a captain that flees the ship at the first sign of trouble. 

Sign me up!

2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I thought you were the bloke who changed out the memory cards on all the hidden cameras in the ladies loos?  Changing the hand sanitizer cartridges, scrubbing the rings from the pan, and changing the bin bags filled with used tampons and knicker pads isn't quite suiting for a man of your distinctive qualities.  

Fuck, I've been rumbled. Keep it quiet wizz.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Frank said:

Locked-in syndrome decs. I can only communicate by blinking. This is it... they turn off the machine on Sunday. 

Can you let me know the address for the funeral? I'd like to take a solemn shit on your grave.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Frank said:

Before I check out, what it is all this talk of mash?

It's because your corpse will look like a bag of spuds after we've dug it up and kicked it round the parish church. 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Before I check out, what it is all this talk of mash?

Off on Sunday,forgotten on Monday. You could of bowed out gracefully but no,you were shite until the end. Even the corners puppy has stopped sniffing your arse.

See you next week when you astound us with the amazing recovery you no doubt will make you predictable cunt.

39 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Off on Sunday,forgotten on Monday. You could of bowed out gracefully but no,you were shite until the end. Even the corners puppy has stopped sniffing your arse.

See you next week when you astound us with the amazing recovery you no doubt will make you predictable cunt.

Well at least Gobbler's minge can have a well earned rest when he has gone.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

Off on Sunday,forgotten on Monday. You could of bowed out gracefully but no,you were shite until the end. .

I wish you'd bow out in front of a fast moving train. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

It's because your corpse will look like a bag of spuds after we've dug it up and kicked it round the parish church. 

Why won't you explain your farinaceous theorems to Frank?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, Frank said:

Locked-in syndrome decs. I can only communicate by blinking. This is it... they turn off the machine on Sunday. 

Diving bell and butterfly. I hope your planning on releasing an astounding book in these last moments, rather than all this drivel. Never mind, off with one machine, on with another - a furnace type of machine.

35 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I wish you'd bow out in front of a fast moving train. 

No chance little bollocks. All the time your pissed off with me being here I'll stay around.

Have a good weekend penis breath.