CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Black Lives Matter

Witheredscrote

Guest DingTheRioja
14 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Ding, sorry mate, but that documentary you were watching, you know the one where the soldiers were in the trenches eating a rat, I think that was black adder mate.

No, that bloke off the arkeo---, archeo----, the digging programme was in it, so it must be true, he even got a CSE or GCE for it..!!

Guest nobgobbler
10 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I'm sorry Frank has treated you so dreadfully, Gobby. He's still conflicted and in the closet. 

Perhaps a good friendship is still possible?  Invite him round for a pamper party, where you do each other's hair, paint nails, wax unsightly body hair, exchange make-up ideas and talk about fit blokes. I think he'd fancy that. 

He might go for it if I offer to paint his arse like your avatar.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

He might go for it if I offer to paint his arse like your avatar.

Don't be surprised if he asks your hub to join for the happy ending. 

I wouldn't worry about my avatar, dear. You need to focus on Frank. One fanny at a time. 

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, scotty said:

Joking apart, has anyone heard from our hairy palmed greek chum? I haven't seen him on here lately, perhaps he's finally croaked or been murdered. My money's on the latter.

he has become inadvertently locked into the Pinkape persona and now cannot escape..it is consuming him like ebola...worse than make believe cancer is a case of Pinkyitis

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Most officers in WWI and earlier should be had up for war-crimes, thick cunts were only there because of daddy and/or money. 

No fucking common sense from all that inbreeding shite that they don't invite you to.

Very poor research.

You have a large chip on your shoulder.

Cretin.

Guest Alfie Noakes
9 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

You are summing yourself up well Spunkie :P

Absolutely, he is his own worst enemy. His insults are meaningless to me as I am in no way jealous of the pitiful subservient life he leads. Also he is a total gibbering spasmoidal flid like his creator! Look at viruses, I mean, what was he thinking, no creator would be so mean. Don't get me started on parasites either, what loving creator would do that? Only a fucking cardboard box dwelling cockroach would come out with the sort of shite spunkrape comes out with.

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

Upper class English men rarely commit crime apart from the odd drink-drive and that doesn't really count.

They avoid and evade tax like you avoid vagina.

Guest DingTheRioja
34 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Very poor research.

You have a large chip on your shoulder.

Cretin.

What fucking research? Prick.

Having a chip on my shoulder is much more preferable to having a sausage up my arse like you.

2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

What fucking research? Prick.

Having a chip on my shoulder is much more preferable to having a sausage up my arse like you.

Peasant.

You probably eat chips at every opportunity as well.

Bad diet, bad education, bad housing, low grade civil servant and chips on both shoulders.

Twat.

lol.

14 minutes ago, Punkape said:

There's nothing wrong with avoiding tax moron.

Evasion is illegal you thick sod.

Cretin.

lol.

There's nothing illegal in tax avoidance, I would question whether there's nothing wrong with it. Individuals and companies expect services that we pay for via our taxes, such as NHS treatment, police, fire service, ambulances etc, so it seems to me that paying your share for it is reasonable to expect.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rick_B said:

There's nothing illegal in tax avoidance, I would question whether there's nothing wrong with it. Individuals and companies expect services that we pay for via our taxes, such as NHS treatment, police, fire service, ambulances etc, so it seems to me that paying your share for it is reasonable to expect.

I once stole a chomp bar from a Londis in Norwich. What do you think about that?

2 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Totally correct

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Curly Wurly's are definitely smaller these days. I can fit twice as many down my pants now than I used to.

why not just pay the 5p for the bag you tight cunt.

Guest Ollyboro
10 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Curly Wurly's are definitely smaller these days. I can fit twice as many down my pants now than I used to.

Christ, you're not dying as well, are you?

There was an old Jock woman who used to work in the shop near my school. Every fucking afternoon  about 10 of us would walk in and take turns to ask: " What have you got for 10p?" (Yes, that fucking long ago). She would reply with "Well, you could have a 10 pence mix -up", to which we would all shake our heads. "You could have 5 Rrrrefrrresher chews", there would be another outbreak of head shaking, before she came out with the money shot. "Well, forrr tehn pehnce ye could have a Currrly Wurrrly."  She died of cancer several years later.