CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Parents Who Name A Child Roger

Ape™️

What kind of sick cunts would choose to saddle their child with this dreadful name? It conjures up images of total spackers with leather patches on their jacket elbows. It's a fairly seldom used name these days (thankfully) but there are still lunatics out there who feel it's an acceptable name to bestow upon their unfortunate child.

i wonder what Punkapes real name is?

Guest Ollyboro

Better than parents who roger a child.

As for Spunkers real name....I'm sure after a lifetime in the care system he has several. But, after piecing together his most commonly used forename and surname, I'm plumping for The Accused After Birth.

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, Ape said:

What kind of sick cunts would choose to saddle their child with this dreadful name? It conjures up images of total spackers with leather patches on their jacket elbows. It's a fairly seldom used name these days (thankfully) but there are still lunatics out there who feel it's an acceptable name to bestow upon their unfortunate child.

what has brought on this irrational hatred of all things "Roger" ?    I can think of worse names inflicted by parents on their offspring, mainly by the celebrity community, The Geldof kids were fucked from the start. Dweezil and Moon Zappa, Cruz and Romeo Beckham. are also fine examples.

Though I think that the prize for inconsiderate naming must go to that white supremacist cunt in America who insisted on his kids being christened  Adolf Hitler and Eva Braun......that's how to give your kids a flying start to life and ensure future success   

10 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

what has brought on this irrational hatred of all things "Roger" ?    I can think of worse names inflicted by parents on their offspring, mainly by the celebrity community, The Geldof kids were fucked from the start. Dweezil and Moon Zappa, Cruz and Romeo Beckham. are also fine examples.

Though I think that the prize for inconsiderate naming must go to that white supremacist cunt in America who insisted on his kids being christened  Adolf Hitler and Eva Braun......that's how to give your kids a flying start to life and ensure future success   

I'm just not comfortable with a child, or even worse a baby, being called Roger - All Rogers should be born fully grown. They must never be infants as it's just wrong. FUCKING WRONG I TELL YOU.

3 hours ago, Ape said:

A child could be named Wayne, Darren or even Kevin which is far worse.

Guest Ollyboro
7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

A child could be named Wayne, Darren or even Kevin which is far worse.

Agreed, Spunkers. Giving a child a name like one of those above would make the child more likely to have your unwelcomed sexual attentions forced upon then - later in their lives, obviously.

Edited by Ollyboro
Death of a dwarf,

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

Fifi and Ronnie Nolan

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Ape said:

Roger, that's a niner, Gooseman.

Guest nobgobbler
4 hours ago, Ape said:

Eric, probably. And his black rimmed specs are held together with Elastoplast. He sleeps in a single bed in the attic room of an HMO. He spends his evenings separating 3ply toilet paper to make it go further and the poor cunt's only friend is a caged rat called Frank. Yep he is definitely an Eric.

Guest DingTheRioja
14 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Gavin is a cunts name. And why do coppers always seem to be called fucking Andy?

next time you see a copper, ask him"is your name Fucking Andy"... See what happens...

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
13 hours ago, Ape said:

I only know one Roger, and he is a fucking whinging cunt.

5 minutes ago, scotty said:

Wibble Wibble. 

Professor, I scent the distant whiff of an avatar change. Kindly open the door and strum that lute in G major. 

You know, when you look back now with age and experience at things you once thought were the pinnacle, the very acme of the dog's bollocks, like Monty Python, and Derek & Clive, and Viz, you realise that they were mostly pure and utter shite. But fuck me, there were such brilliant diamonds among the dung.