CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eh?

ratcum

Guest Ollyboro
4 hours ago, ratcum said:

If we ever get a female James Bond, we can look forward to some remakes of the classic Bonds. Here are just all of them:

1. Fishfinger

2. The Spy Who Licked Me

Ratcum (peace be upon him) and his prophet Jelly Tot

Dr You Should Know Without Me Having To Tell You, or Dr No Means No.

From Thrush With Love

The World Is Not Enough

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Ollyboro said:

Dr You Should Know Without Me Having To Tell You, or Dr No Means No.

From Thrush With Love

The World Is Not Enough

The Woman With The Golden Shower...

Guest Ollyboro
25 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

The Woman With The Golden Shower...

Away, Ding man. We're naming Bond films as if a woman played the part of Bond. You appear to be naming your favourite imported Betamax  VCR films.

Edited by Ollyboro
Dodgy fingers

Guest DingTheRioja
44 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Away, Ding man. We're naming Bond films as if a woman played the part of Bond. You appear to be naming your favourite imported Betamax  VCR films.

Shut the fuck up, mine comes with midgets as well.

Guest Mingeeta
2 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

Yep. Someone tell ratty that, he came up with Ben Her. And he said my choice were shit, fucking hell.

What’s that Ruth Davidson all about, eh? Some lesbians try to look like men, which I can sort of understand, but it’s a mystery why this one chooses to emulate a subhuman, stumpy, yellow-toothed baboon.

15 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

What’s that Ruth Davidson all about, eh? Some lesbians try to look like men, which I can sort of understand, but it’s a mystery why this one chooses to emulate a subhuman, stumpy, yellow-toothed baboon.

shit

Nearly all these house buying programmes are stuffed with fish tippler or toffee jouster 'couples' looking for somewhere to live. Live and let and all that, but aren't there are any normal people in the property market anymore? Are they scared of getting aids or wearing yellow?

Guest Lady Penelope
13 hours ago, ratcum said:

Nearly all these house buying programmes are stuffed with fish tippler or toffee jouster 'couples' looking for somewhere to live. Live and let and all that, but aren't there are any normal people in the property market anymore? Are they scared of getting aids or wearing yellow?

Dario and Ewelina have a budget of just £983,000 and are looking to buy a two bedroomed cottage in Alderley Edge. Today they will be looking at Herbert Punkleton's coverted gentlemens lavatory on the station approach.

3 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Dario and Ewelina have a budget of just £983,000 and are looking to buy a two bedroomed cottage in Alderley Edge. Today they will be looking at Herbert Punkleton's coverted gentlemens lavatory on the station approach.

Laffin 

Panzerknacker 

7 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Three doors up from me lives a  young lesbian couple...lovely people but both very unattractive looking. .if I didn't know better I'd have said they were sisters who liked shapeless jumpers and jeans 

Panzerknacker 

Lovely people and lesbians is a contradiction.  As for shapeless jumpers, that's what I hope you and your scrounging mates look like after you fall off a high building.

laffin