CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Young lads in the gym.

Guest Donner and chips

1 minute ago, Donner and chips said:

True. However I have witnessed a hardier breed, work in club promotion or look at me I'm a flash cunt type role. These fuckers don't go away.

They are slaves to market forces and will move along once a better paying gig or economic stagnancy forces the gym boss to shoot them in the face. .put yer headphones in an keep yer head down and none of em matter 

Panzerknacker 

2 hours ago, Donner and chips said:

Tanned, white toothed noshbags with a huge upper body, wasp waists, skinny legs and skinny necks. Love to train arms and chug protein shakes. The sort of cunt who goes out wearing a v neck t shirt and a necklace. Posing, preening pricks who love slamming pansy dumbells around whilst grunting like a humping hog. Utter cunts.

Technique is all over the show too, inevitably.

Curls (they all want big 'guns' these overwrought twats)?

Grab both 30kg dumbells. Hufflepuff them into a 90 degree arm flex, perpendicular to the body, and lock out at the elbows. Then rock backwards and forwards, hyperextending the spine whilst doing a passable impression of the Flying Scotsman hitting top speed, just outside Doncaster. Do this 10 times, drop the dumbells as if shot then flex your weedy 'knot in a piece of string' biceps, whilst necking a pint of 'Joe Weider 'stay in the showers' method anabolic-mega pack.

Soppy cunts

2 hours ago, Donner and chips said:

Tanned, white toothed noshbags with a huge upper body, wasp waists, skinny legs and skinny necks. Love to train arms and chug protein shakes. The sort of cunt who goes out wearing a v neck t shirt and a necklace. Posing, preening pricks who love slamming pansy dumbells around whilst grunting like a humping hog. Utter cunts.

What are the blokes like? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Donner and chips said:

Far from jealous spunk bubble , I find it amusing we have generation of pumped up pussy holes who look the part but can't actually fight. I observe a few of them as I use the boxing gym, whilst the weight monkeys love to flex and grunt you very really find any of the spastics want to spar after first session with a streak of piss flyweight.

Oh, I see! You're a real fucking hard case are you? We'd all better watch what we say to you.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Stalin knew exactly what Beria was but tolerated his "Foibles".

You cannot say the same about the various  heads of the BBC who presided over Savile.

Anyway now that you know you can replace your fucking avatar.

How about an avatar of a cretin?

Beria apparently started chatting up Churchills daughter during the Yalta conference, asking her to take a walk with him and invited her back to his hotel room. One of the Russian delegates pulled Churchill aside and told him  in no uncertain terms "Whatever you do, do not let your daughter go anywhere near that man". 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

It is cunts corner, I have possibly history's biggest cunt as my avatar, so what?

Guilt by association you say, blaming Uncle Joe for the crimes of a subordinate is like saying that everyone at the BBC was guilty for the crimes of Jimmy Sav.........oh shit bad example.

Terrible.

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Stalin knew exactly what Beria was but tolerated his "Foibles".

You cannot say the same about the various  heads of the BBC who presided over Savile.

Actually, we can.  There are testimonies from people who stated that they brought issues to the attention of bosses, and were told to shush.  The fucking West Yorkshire Police even fucking well knew.  He was barred from half the clubs in Leeds for his "foibles", the other half were too terrified to speak out because they already had the issue of it happening on their premises. 

People were told "not to kill the golden goose"...

Withers.. no.

1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Here's one of your many fantasies punkape

large.ZDn8lHu.jpg

Bob?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

You don't know if these fucking toss pots have skinny legs in my gym as they all seem to wear cargo trousers with work boots. They swan in bench press 200 lb while thrusting their groin upto the light fitting on the ceiling, spend more time chatting to their mates while looking in the mirror then fuck off without showering the dirty cunts but in reality probably ashamed of their clitoris sized dick.

Guest Donner and chips
4 hours ago, Ape said:

Oh, I see! You're a real fucking hard case are you? We'd all better watch what we say to you.

No, far from it actually. I'm just talking about what I've witnessed, you cunt purse.

Guest Donner and chips
16 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

You don't know if these fucking toss pots have skinny legs in my gym as they all seem to wear cargo trousers with work boots. They swan in bench press 200 lb while thrusting their groin upto the light fitting on the ceiling, spend more time chatting to their mates while looking in the mirror then fuck off without showering the dirty cunts but in reality probably ashamed of their clitoris sized dick.

Humping the air. See a few of wankers out in gyms tonight, preparing the arms for the obligatory side chest pose whilst holding a bottle of vodka fruit jizz.

Guest Alfie Noakes
4 hours ago, Punkape said:

Next time I tell you to change your avatar do it immediately...

Fuck off. I changed it because I preferred Lenin anyway, so up yours Benito!

7 hours ago, Donner and chips said:

Far from jealous spunk bubble , I find it amusing we have generation of pumped up pussy holes who look the part but can't actually fight. I observe a few of them as I use the boxing gym, whilst the weight monkeys love to flex and grunt you very really find any of the spastics want to spar after first session with a streak of piss flyweight.

I hope someone clocks you so fucking hard next time you're prancing about between the ropes, thinking you're the fucking guy, that you suffer a massive brain aneurism, shit yourself, die, and fall into the aforementioned pile of shit, before being mopped up by the cock-eyed cleaner whilst everyone laughs at your pathetic, non-entity life and death.

Fuck off. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
7 hours ago, Donner and chips said:

You rarely need to learn what context to use really you fucking retarded moron. Really have I experienced such a retarded effort at coherent language. 0/10 must try harder or not take too many head shots. Thick cunt.

11 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

You rarely need to learn what context to use really you fucking retarded moron. Really have I experienced such a retarded effort at coherent language. 0/10 must try harder or not take too many head shots. Thick cunt.

I'd wager good money that the shots this cunt takes to the mush are more Marc Almond than Rocky. 

Guest Donner and chips
30 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I hope someone clocks you so fucking hard next time you're prancing about between the ropes, thinking you're the fucking guy, that you suffer a massive brain aneurism, shit yourself, die, and fall into the aforementioned pile of shit, before being mopped up by the cock-eyed cleaner whilst everyone laughs at your pathetic, non-entity life and death.

Fuck off. 

I'll let you know how that one goes Bubbleclot. That cock eyed cleaner needs his salad tossing, fancy it pusscakes?

Guest Donner and chips
12 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I'd wager good money that the shots this cunt takes to the mush are more Marc Almond than Rocky. 

I'd wager the shots you take are life prolonging aids meds, so fuck off back to wanking off over a dictionary you boring twat.

6 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Terrible.

Actually, we can.  There are testimonies from people who stated that they brought issues to the attention of bosses, and were told to shush.  The fucking West Yorkshire Police even fucking well knew.  He was barred from half the clubs in Leeds for his "foibles", the other half were too terrified to speak out because they already had the issue of it happening on their premises. 

People were told "not to kill the golden goose"...

Withers.. no.

Bob?

I didn't know Lavrenti Beria was barred from some clubs in Leeds!! 

Guest Tata Steely Dan
10 hours ago, Donner and chips said:

Cheers for that novel, you long-winded cunt.