CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Calais Camp Children wot have been brung to the uk

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest DingTheRioja
On 20/10/2016 at 7:50 PM, Manky said:

I notice Bubba is quiet on this one. Probably the fact that arabs prefer goats to sheep means the Sons of Glendwr and ISIS are not in direct competition for sexual partners.

True, but it does mean they are related by marriage.

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Lol, thanks Frank.

Ignore him Ed. He's got fuck all to say lately and has now resorted to the type of bollocks we have come to expect from him.

He's done here.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Before the bbc ultramong fest of 'children in need' becomes '30 somethings in need' I would urge super spaz lilly allen, Lineker and the others to have a watch of this 

This is Chudliegh Knighton on the A38

It was only a matter of time before Esther fucking Rantzen squawked her way into the refugees kids debacle.
Along with a selection of other talking heads on a morning tv programme  [ hosted by Naga - mmm ] , Saint Esther
lectured us all with her wisdom on the subject. Now regardless of ones own thoughts , of which there are many and 
varied on here , what is it with this sanctimonious patronising fucking woman that grind my gears so ? I know she's 
quite rightly been nommed previously , but just when you thought she'd been given the off you fuck letter from the 
BBC , back she comes to drone on and on and naturally manages brings the holocaust into the discussion.
Calais is not a fucking war zone and I would guess that the last thing on some poor kids mind after schlepping 
halfway across Europe is the indignity or ethics of a quick dental examination.

37 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

It was only a matter of time before Esther fucking Rantzen squawked her way into the refugees kids debacle.
Along with a selection of other talking heads on a morning tv programme  [hosted by Naga - mmm] Saint Esther
lectured us all with her wisdom on the subject. Now regardless of ones own thoughts , of which there are many and 
varied on here , what is it with this sanctimonious patronising fucking woman that grind my gears so ? I know she's 
quite rightly been nommed previously but just when you thought she'd been given the off you fuck letter from the 
BBC back she comes to drone on and on and naturally manages brings the holocaust into the discussion.
Calais is not a fucking war zone and I would guess that the last thing on some poor kids mind after schlepping 
halfway across Europe is the indignity or ethics of a quick dental examination.

Imagine giving Esther a dental check, it would take all week.

rip MikeD.

Guest luke swarm
20 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Imagine giving Esther a dental check, it would take all week.

rip MikeD.

She was a fine looking woman in her time.....those teeth could have been put to great use by someone who knew the worth of such things. Dangerous implements I agree but imagine them nibbling on ones blue helmet.  It could hurt so good.

Guest Lady Penelope
4 hours ago, luke swarm said:

She was a fine looking woman in her time.....those teeth could have been put to great use by someone who knew the worth of such things. Dangerous implements I agree but imagine them nibbling on ones blue helmet.  It could hurt so good.

Would not Esther's teeth have been a perfect substitute for ivory?

6 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

I wonder if she'll explain to them who Jimmy Saville was and how she played her part in ignoring his activities.

I'm sure she'll also be putting up a few in her own house.

1 hour ago, Snatch said:

I wonder if she'll explain to them who Jimmy Saville was and how she played her part in ignoring his activities.

I'm sure she'll also be putting up a few in her own house.

On balance and overall... Jimmy Savile saved and improved more lives thorough his fundraising than he destroyed with his grotesque sexual escapades.

His Clunk-Clink campaign saved thousands of lives and the Jim'll fix it program was a masterpiece...

7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

On balance and overall... Jimmy Savile saved and improved more lives thorough his fundraising than he destroyed with his grotesque sexual escapades.

His Clunk-Clink campaign saved thousands of lives and the Jim'll fix it program was a masterpiece...

Stockholm syndrome?

Guest luke swarm
12 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Did he "fix" it for you to milk a cow whilst blindfolded? 

Guest Gong Farmer
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

Also at least Jimmy Savile  wasn't gay....... like you are.

21 hours ago, Punkape said:

And that makes it ok then? Don't stick up for the perverted cunt.

You do know the cunt was catholic don't you.

3 hours ago, Snatch said:

And that makes it ok then? Don't stick up for the perverted cunt.

You do know the cunt was catholic don't you.

Many of the Nazis were Catholics, like Savile they failed to put the Chuch's teachings into practice properly.....

Of course I don't approve of Savile's vile activities you thick oik. I was merely pointing out that he saved/improved countless lives as well. I think his personality was split.