CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fireworks

Neil

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

FWIW, Rick and I took the decision 3 weeks ago to keep the "likes" but dispense with the Leaderboard. This may take some time as it looks like that only site licence holders can action this.

After receiving a head's up from the site owner's It appears I can do stuff to the site's layout via a small tab I've never noticed. Crikey!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Frank said:

What's going on in your tiny mind Proper? I know you run the Eddie account when you're feeling low, but who else is there?

We'll all certainly miss the leaderboard now that it's gone. I take solace though in the fact that I was top of every section of it during its last days.

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

We'll all certainly miss the leaderboard now that it's gone. I take solace though in the fact that I was top of every section of it during its last days.

I wasn't going to mention it, but with my flow of hilarious posts from this morning, I pipped you at the very last minute before she took it down. Considering your latest shitty mundane efforts and deflated ego, the annual tally was there for the taking. 

Guest Extremecunt
2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

I feel Ding is incapable of learning. He's a like a fly, habitually banging his thick bonce against a closed window in an attempt to be free. 

A spell cleaning the cooler's disabled toilet, coupled with a long stint in special school, should have him up to the level of Extremecunt by Easter. 

I'm flattered you regard me in such high esteem bub. I aim to stupid lol.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I fucking love you, Roops.

Ding! Eat that shit up good. Mmmm-mmmmm. I want to see those brown, sweetcorn studded teeth munching. Next time I give you excellent advice, you would do well to listen. I've nothing more to add. I'm bigger than that. You're done for.

Case closed.

You still have no idea do you?

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

After receiving a head's up from the site owner's It appears I can do stuff to the site's layout via a small tab I've never noticed. Crikey!

*whistles*

*ducks*

*fucks off downstairs for a cuppa*

21 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Yeah, that's all well and good, but what's your "Most Liked" post count?

AFAIK mine is Top of the Pops at 15...  Frank is Number 2 (fnarr fnarr) at 14...

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

I wasn't going to mention it, but with my flow of hilarious posts from this morning, I pipped you at the very last minute before she took it down. Considering your latest shitty mundane efforts and deflated ego, the annual tally was there for the taking. 

I'm undoubtedly a worm, and like the proverbial, I've turned. I'm on the side of the angels now, just like during the old days of my first incarnation. I'm coming for you.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

If I was you, I'd stick Topics at the top, arranged either by Hot Topics or Newest...

...we don't need the Members crap, I mean "1,233 online at once"...?

1 hour ago, Frank said:

If all the likes from my various IDs were added together the resulting 7000+ total would have taken some beating. That "Test" cunt could have sucked my fucking balls for a start.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

You still have no idea do you?

*whistles*

*ducks*

*fucks off downstairs for a cuppa*

Yeah, that's all well and good, but what's your "Most Liked" post count?

AFAIK mine is Top of the Pops at 15...  Frank is Number 2 (fnarr fnarr) at 14...

Ding, it's time to stop this shit and move on. "Whistles, ducks...".... nobody knows what that shite is meant to mean. You have made a royal cunt of yourself, received a humiliating but deserved public spanking, and now it's high time you were silent for a spell of quiet, monk like self analysis. 

3 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

How quickly the tide turns on here.

It was only yesterday the saps were declaring my downfall, gleefully frothing at the mouth as Decimus appeared to put the boot into me at my lowest point. 

They've been taken for a ride and spat out the other side cold, naked and afraid.

Snatch nowhere to be seen, Ding on parole, and Fender the laughing stock of the site.

Shut up Stickers once and for all and give your fucking act a rest. Your not the be all and end all of this site,no-one is.

Me nowhere to be seen? Maybe it's because I have a life outside of here,unlike you.

Ding on Parole? Look in the mirror for that you cock,although I think he is skating on thicker ice than you at the moment.

Fender the laughing stock? If you were quarter as good as him it would be a miracle.

Your pathetic,nothing to say and if you never post on here again it would too soon.

I for one am all for getting this site back to how it used to be. Yes the good old days before the likes of you turned up and made it was it is today. A bitchfest caused by the likes of you. Leave me out of your idiot postings and I'll back off making you look a complete and utter wanker.

Guest DingTheRioja
14 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Ding, it's time to stop this shit and move on. "Whistles, ducks...".... nobody knows what that shite is meant to mean. You have made a royal cunt of yourself, received a humiliating but deserved public spanking, and now it's high time you were silent for a spell of quiet, monk like self analysis. 

Still going over your pretty little head is it?

Nevermind, here's a picture of someone you might beat...

3956472_f260.jpg