CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Inadequate Packaging

Ape™️

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

We have underfloor heating in our 50 m2 conservatory. I can't imagine anyone having one build without. How quaint.

that's great IKTC....its expensive getting that done.....you must have got a massive discount when you bought the house off the council 

Guest I know that Cunt

Actually, we have an Orangery not a conservatory. The UF heating goes throughout the extension including the Orangery, the new kitchen and dining room, the utility room, and the triple garage. I like to keep the Harley and the other bikes warm. Does your £9.85 heater actually work?

4 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Actually, we have an Orangery not a conservatory. The UF heating goes throughout the extension including the Orangery, the new kitchen and dining room, the utility room, and the triple garage. I like to keep the Harley and the other bikes warm. Does your £9.85 heater actually work?

Bricktop.

57 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

We have underfloor heating in our 50 m2 conservatory. I can't imagine anyone having one build without. How quaint.

That's not a conservatory, that's your Portkabin home with a perspex makeshift roof, you stupid fucking cunt.  The only warmth in there is from the deep heat rubbed into your hamstrings so you can keep stretching over and grab your toes with the never ending chain of your punters calling in.

3 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

I'm not saying that I doubt your tales of crass middle class mediocrity. But I have reservations that you have purchased underfloor heating and a second hand Harley with the proceeds of a 35k a year job.

Instead, I imagine that you stumbled home one night from the pub and bought a scratch card which ended up paying out fifty grand. No doubt you then subsequently kitted out your end terrace right-to-buy slum with mock Corinthian columns and numerous busts of reality TV stars. You disgusting, fucking oik.

• Like 2

Guest Bill Stickers
36 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm not saying that I doubt your tales of crass middle class mediocrity. But I have reservations that you have purchased underfloor heating and a second hand Harley with the proceeds of a 35k a year job.

Instead, I imagine that you stumbled home one night from the pub and bought a scratch card which ended up paying out fifty grand. No doubt you then subsequently kitted out your end terrace right-to-buy slum with mock Corinthian columns and numerous busts of reality TV stars. You disgusting, fucking oik.

Don't forget the oversized, vulgar gold sprayed metal gate which he installed to zealously protect the one parking space he has in front of said terraced house. 

There's a pristine Rav 4 sat on that driveway. He ran out of money before he could afford the driving lessons, but once his business of buying and selling liquidation stock picks up he'll have his L plates on in no time. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

that's great IKTC....its expensive getting that done.....you must have got a massive discount when you bought the house off the council 

Underfloor heating costs fuck all. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, I know that Cunt said:

Why don't you run off and hang yourself in your fucking "Orangery", capital O, you sperm-supping schlong-sucker.

6 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Don't forget the oversized, vulgar gold sprayed metal gate which he installed to zealously protect the one parking space he has in front of said terraced house. 

There's a pristine Rav 4 sat on that driveway. He ran out of money before he could afford the driving lessons, but once his business of buying and selling liquidation stock picks up he'll have his L plates on in no time. 

Your forgot the musical doorbell that the sad little cunt ordered off Amazon, which plays an 8-bit version of 'Eye of The Tiger' whenever any of his vulgar friends come to visit to enjoy an evening of Iceland hors d'ouvres and a bottle of sparkling rosé wine in plastic cups.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
49 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

In Norn Iron, it is a definite indicator of bling and taste to have plaster gryphons on ones gate piers. Stupid cunts.

3 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

Only cunts have conservatories..

A new nom perhaps....

Cunts with conservatories and AIDS....

Guest Bill Stickers
14 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

The only thing that can be described as orangery in your house is your wife's giant fake tanned forehead you total fucking gimp.