CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

13 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

You sound nostalgic for the broken windows and knee caps. Fucking jobs paradise? Go and fucking live there you shit head. It was designed for cunts lije you. 

In case you haven't noticed fuckwit, NI is remaining in the single market and customs union while still having all the advantages of being part of the UK. Now if you were a company owner who wanted to take full advantage of both markets, where the fuck would you invest? The attraction will be even greater if as is likely a free port is opened in NI. Now fuck off and die you weird imbecile.

2 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

In case you haven't noticed fuckwit, NI is remaining in the single market and customs union while still having all the advantages of being part of the UK. Now if you were a company owner who wanted to take full advantage of both markets, where the fuck would you invest? The attraction will be even greater if as is likely a free port is opened in NI. Now fuck off and die you weird imbecile.

Well before ya lep into the sunlit upland o freeport norn iron trukky baby lets have a look n see what ya can flog depending on what its made from n where them parts come from 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

3 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Well before ya lep into the sunlit upland o freeport norn iron trukky baby lets have a look n see what ya can flog depending on what its made from n where them parts come from 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

No need to get defensive Paddy. Being from the South, I thought you of all people would be in favour a nice tax dodge.

33 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

The little cunt probably thought you had gone walkabout from Amber House Care Home, Avondale Rd. 

Withers, I've decided to subscribe to Disney Plus and am now watching The Mandalorian. 

I've been incredibly disappointed with the Star Wars content the anti-Semitic mouse has released so far, namely because he insists on shoving ethnics, women and queers into the narrative. Despite the main character being a spic, though, I'm quite enjoying this.

Would you like to suck my dick?

4 hours ago, Frank said:

There is no happiness. None. Today is the day I die. Farewell, Cuntspotter. 

It's a cunt of a time, Franco, but at least reconsider your timing. I spotted a glimmer of the old Kleftiko magic the other day. Fuck me, the way this pandemics being managed I could do with a laugh. 

Read through a few threads, dust off your typewriter, and try for a scalp...

Get some more befitting clothes too!

17 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

It's a cunt of a time, Franco, but at least reconsider your timing. I spotted a glimmer of the old Kleftiko magic the other day. Fuck me, the way this pandemics being managed I could do with a laugh. 

Read through a few threads, dust off your typewriter, and try for a scalp...

Get some more befitting clothes too!

MC, stfu, you stupid cunt, or join the Samaritans if you want to help people. I was hoping the slimey twat would go through with it. I'd consider it a cherry on the top of a merry Christmas. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Goober said:

MC, stfu, you stupid cunt, or join the Samaritans if you want to help people. I was hoping the slimey twat would go through with it. I'd consider it a cherry on the top of a merry Christmas. 

Season of good will to all men, and all that, but seeing as Frank's an hermaphrodite, I'll let you have that one, Doc. 

10 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

the filthy spics are nearly as bad as the filthy frogs

Spoken by a true European, showing true love for his continental partners and neighbours. Make your mind up ffs (if you have one) and decide who your real friends are, if you can just for a minute set aside your all consuming bigotry and hatred for everything British.

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

You sound nostalgic for the broken windows and knee caps. Fucking jobs paradise? Go and fucking live there you shit head. It was designed for cunts lije you. 

The most obvious thing about this post is that you’ve never been there. A point which cannot possibly be disputed as you are still living. Although that could probably be up for debate as you haven’t given any indication of brain activity since arriving on here.

Fuck off.

Drink bleach. 

Eat shit etc.

LOL

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Withers, I've decided to subscribe to Disney Plus and am now watching The Mandalorian. 

I've been incredibly disappointed with the Star Wars content the anti-Semitic mouse has released so far, namely because he insists on shoving ethnics, women and queers into the narrative. Despite the main character being a spic, though, I'm quite enjoying this.

Would you like to suck my dick?

Forget this shit. Have you seen the latest tv advert for Bensons Beds.  Two bearded irons cuddled up in bed. Probably Frank and his latest beau.   What a vile specimen he really is.

16 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The most obvious thing about this post is that you’ve never been there. A point which cannot possibly be disputed as you are still living. Although that could probably be up for debate as you haven’t given any indication of brain activity since arriving on here.

Fuck off.

Drink bleach. 

Eat shit etc.

LOL

Anyway it's nice to detect a couple of words of warmth within your usual shit storm of verbal abuse. Happy Christmas. 

28 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Fuck off.

Drink bleach. 

Eat shit etc.

LOL

Harry's the Corners new tumor. However completely benign and full of shit. I'm amazed he's lasted this long, it's a sad indictment of the current state of 'CC'... 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Forget this shit. Have you seen the latest tv advert for Bensons Beds.  Two bearded irons cuddled up in bed. Probably Frank and his latest beau.   What a vile specimen he really is.

What's the score with your residency now, Withers? I've a feeling you're probably dual nationally being French, just incase Merkel marches West. 

2 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Harry's the Corners new tumor. However completely benign and full of shit. I'm amazed he's lasted this long, it's a sad indictment of the current state of 'CC'... 

He’s nothing if not a trier though MC. His fingers must be worn down to the knuckles soon. Once he wears out his elbows, his feet and his nose he’ll have to give up surely.

• Like 1