CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

Guest Lady Penelope
44 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

So George Soros has just announced that he is launching a campaign for a 2nd referendum, starting off the funding with a £500,000 donation. Others with wealth and a vested interest in remaining will no doubt be following. You aint leaving.

Frexit will come.

44 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

So George Soros has just announced that he is launching a campaign for a 2nd referendum, starting off the funding with a £500,000 donation. Others with wealth and a vested interest in remaining will no doubt be following. You aint leaving.

Oh yes, that'll play well with the public, no doubt about it. This is the speculator who made fortunes spearheading the betting against the UK when we had our first (and I hope only) flirtation with the single currency, and is widely credited with breaking the Bank of England. Cunt. 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
4 minutes ago, Lady Penelope of Crewe said:

Frexit will come.

The EU is crumbling, looks like the Guidos next.

Guest White van man
3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I read about this yesterday. It's going to Gina Millers campaign for another vote, her who wasn't trying to stop brexit and was just wanting democracy for us. They're also going to try to force Britain to join the Euro. 

Guest luke swarm
3 hours ago, scotty said:

Oh yes, that'll play well with the public, no doubt about it. This is the speculator who made fortunes spearheading the betting against the UK when we had our first (and I hope only) flirtation with the single currency, and is widely credited with breaking the Bank of England. Cunt. 

what an absolute cunt, how dare he try and break our financial system, surely we have our own despicable bankers to do this dirty but necessary job without having to rely on rich foreign cunts, its immigration gone mad.

as Roseanne Barr just recently revealed he is a Nazi collaborator  who sold his own people to the Nazis, and god knows she knows about these things because Trump told her.  

Guest White van man
6 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

what an absolute cunt, how dare he try and break our financial system, surely we have our own despicable bankers to do this dirty but necessary job without having to rely on rich foreign cunts, its immigration gone mad.

as Roseanne Barr just recently revealed he is a Nazi collaborator  who sold his own people to the Nazis, and god knows she knows about these things because Trump told her.  

In a nut shell, he's betting half a million that Britain is full of easily brainwashed lemmings. 

Guest White van man
6 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

17 million of them anyway. .

Panzerknacker 

You said it. Millers been trying for 2 year. The voters have never changed, even though project fear has been smashed and ridiculed. Tell me one thing that makes brexit bad for Britain?

Guest luke swarm
26 minutes ago, White van man said:

makes brexit bad for Britain?

You see this is what confuses me WVM, life within the EU was and is actually quite good, certainly I never really thought about it and cannot really understand what people objected to that actually affected them on a personal level. Not the bollocks about contributions or nonsense about bendy bananas and the metric system. What sufferance's did you endure on a personal level and how is this going to be alleviated by leaving.

I am reasonably prosperous, never go hungry and there is employment should I decide to change jobs, on the whole life is good and anything that's puts that situation in jeopardy seems foolhardy. People say that we will take back control but I never really felt that we had lost control and have full and free elections if we did not like the party of the day. How will you personally benefit from Brexit or is it your perception of the future that you feared.   

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

You see this is what confuses me WVM, life within the EU was and is actually quite good, certainly I never really thought about it and cannot really understand what people objected to that actually affected them on a personal level. Not the bollocks about contributions or nonsense about bendy bananas and the metric system. What sufferance's did you endure on a personal level and how is this going to be alleviated by leaving.

I am reasonably prosperous, never go hungry and there is employment should I decide to change jobs, on the whole life is good and anything that's puts that situation in jeopardy seems foolhardy. People say that we will take back control but I never really felt that we had lost control and have full and free elections if we did not like the party of the day. How will you personally benefit from Brexit or is it your perception of the future that you feared.   

The bottom line is that Brussels straight cucumber ruling does not fit in with WVM's lifestyle. They don't get to his anal Gspot.

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

The bottom line is that Brussels straight cucumber ruling does not fit in with WVM's lifestyle. They don't get to his anal Gspot.

I've got to hand it to you scroters, 18 months on and this festering turd of a nom is still going. How will brexit, and the inevitable frexit, effect you and your geese?

13 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

How will brexit, and the inevitable frexit, effect you and your geese?

I'm hoping that because he is a filthy, homunculus half-breed, he will end up in the catch 22 situation where he loses his citizenship for both the UK and France.

I'd take great pleasure in him ending his days living as some sort of Tom Hanks style character at the main Heathrow terminal. A cum-splattered goose under one arm, "A Dummy's Guide To Cancer" under the other, endlessly staring into space whilst repetitively mumbling "Ape, Ape, Ape".

• Like 2

Guest White van man
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm hoping that because he is a filthy, homunculus half-breed, he will end up in the catch 22 situation where he loses his citizenship for both the UK and France.

I'd take great pleasure in him ending his days living as some sort of Tom Hanks style character at the main Heathrow terminal. A cum-splattered goose under one arm, "A Dummy's Guide To Cancer" under the other, endlessly staring into space whilst repetitively mumbling "Ape, Ape, Ape".

IOU 1 like. Im all out.

Guest luke swarm
4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Heathrow is too good for him, his penance should be served at the ferry port of Dover, its an absolute shithole just like the town.

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You plagiarising cunt; this is exactly how I'm hoping frank will go when he's thrown out of Spain or whatever Mediterranean homo paradise he's claiming, but with mings defiled and multi defrosted corpse tucked under his AIDs withered arm and grasping an awful and ill fitting wig in the other 

Guest White van man
4 hours ago, luke swarm said:

46,000 people are employed by the EU. Can you tell me what affect all these people have had on your life, and how your life would have been or would be different if they weren't there.

Basically the same question you have asked me in reverse.

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, White van man said:

46,000 people are employed by the EU. Can you tell me what affect all these people have had on your life, and how your life would have been or would be different if they weren't there.

I think you have answered my question with this reply far better than I thought to be honest Vanman.     

5 minutes ago, White van man said:

I’ve been away for a while and it’s great to see some intellect on board. Brexit aside, what else is up your sleeve?

• Like 1

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
14 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Lugs, you malingering cunt fart, explain yourself immediately!

There's been too many dribbling spastic wankers infesting the Rincón lately for my liking Stubbs, though what with Bill finally getting his fat fucking fingers out of his festering ring piece and banishing that dreadful eavans/Jazz creature, I might be tempted to venture a few small offerings. 

Also, whilst I'm on the subject....Fuck off.