CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

20 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Give it a fucking rest, Pansy. I voted remain and even I'm getting fucking sick and tired of you.

Just remember one thing, if we're going down we're taking you with us. I can't imagine your lot calmly going down with the ship like the band on the titanic, more likely you'll blame everything about your shite economy on us and start blowing things up again.

Fucking idiot.

Spotto started it fukwit..i was happily drinkin me coffee an suddenly to me horror i seen his tissue o lies ..i responed in similar coin ..so why dont you skate on back to whatever cubicle ya inhabit n stamp some form refusin some poor cunt somthin

Panzermurphybaby 

7 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Spotto started it fukwit..i was happily drinkin me coffee an suddenly to me horror i seen his tissue o lies ..i responed in similar coin ..so why dont you skate on back to whatever cubicle ya inhabit n stamp some form refusin some poor cunt somthin

Panzermurphy 

I don't think Spotto had anything to do with the vast majority of shit you've pedalled on the 54 pages of this thread. You're fucking obsessed, and quite rightly so. It'll be your disability benefit forms getting stamped with a refusal when the money runs out over the Irish sea as we crash out with a no deal.

Let's hope the potato crop doesn't fail again, because you'd be really fucked this time around.

FTR, Ornua,  the Irish dairy co-op that owns the Kerrygold brand closed down its Whitchurch plant and moved its 90 employees to a more modern unit at nearby Nantwich.

I'd say the Ornua/Kerrygold  management are bricking it given they've stockpiled 40,000 tonnes of cheese in the UK. No doubt they're fearful that Irish dairy imports would be subject to the UK quotas imposed prior to joining the EU. All this is moot as Ornua's future lies in the US and not Europe the latter being a mature, stagnant market which in any case seem to be switching to olive oil based spreads as it is perceived to be the healthier option. The Americans OTOH, not known from shying away from cholesterol can't get enough of Kerrygold and its' Oirish connection.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

What a pretty thing. Her mum must have fed her with a catapult.  100% Grade A CUNT 

This cunt should be suspended by the tits in Westminster.  With EU-style stars as nipple-covers - so it makes pre-watershed viewing times.    Fucking Nick Clegg’s bleating of “I just want what’s fair” - seems a lifetime removed from the mindless pre-election campaigning of this illiterate , ill-prepared lezzer.  At least Thatcher had perky juggs.

10 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Fuks sake roops baby...i know yer a red head with a regional accent n ive an awful weakness for that kinda thing but yer ruinin me here..i cudda got another page n a bit outa the rubber stampin mandarin cunt 

Panzermurphybaby 

And here we have the slipping of the affable "Oirish" charm after two posts from me.

Despite your attempts to portray yourself as an easy-come, easy-go, paddy stereotype, you're far easier to rattle than most on here.

It won't be long before you stop posting in your pidgin gibberish and start to get angry.

23 minutes ago, Decimus said:

And here we have the slipping of the affable "Oirish" charm after two posts from me.

Despite your attempts to portray yourself as an easy-come, easy-go, paddy stereotype, you're far easier to rattle than most on here.

It won't be long before you stop posting in your pidgin gibberish and start to get angry.

Decco baby ya have me all wrong..there isnt a cross bone in me atall..i come on here for a laff n a natter ..cant blame a fellah for pickin up a few rocks n flingin them seeing as whitehall has a seemingly never ending supply of them and leaves them lying around in neat little piles ..i seen bojo n leo last Monday in dublin ..bojo looked like a wino ..i was waiting for him to start fighting himself...anyway im goin for a doze ..headin out for pints tonite..read about bojo n rabb having their arses served to them later..laterz haterzzzz

Panzermurphybaby 

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

They've been the biggest cunts in politics since 2010. No politicians have any genuine principles, but their antics during the coalition were unforgivable. 

"We'll abolish tuition fees" Fuck that, actually we'll triple them.

"We are 100% against an increase in VAT" Yes master Cameron, we'll vote for your increase to 20%.

"We are the party that believes in a fairer tax system where the wealthy pay their fair share" What's that Mr Osborne, a few of your millionaire donors and friends would like a tax cut? No problem, we'll vote through a reduction in the tax rates of 13 000 millionaires.

The Liberal Democrats were nearly wiped off of the map in 2015. I want the general public to finish the job by never forgetting what these yellow fucking bastards did the last time they got a hand on the whip. 

Fuck Swinson and her sanctimonious party of lying fucking scum.

They’ve had some serious cunts in the past aswell...Big Cyril Smyth (serial paedophile) ,Jeremy Thorpe (Rent boys and hitman hirer), Mark Oaten (Quit as MP when News of The World exposed him getting up to things with rent boys that even they said were too obscene to print), Paddy Pantsdown (Quit as leader when he got caught shagging his Secretary) David Laws (Resigned after being exposed for claiming £40,000 rent for a flat which he ‘forgot’ to mention was owned by his secret gay lover), Chris Huhne (jailed for perverting the course of justice) etc. etc. etc. 

The list goes on and on. And now the hypocritical slag is welcoming any shitbag MP from any party, no matter what their previous history or views, just as long as they oppose Brexit. These cancerous cunts shouldn’t be allowed to pollute the political system. I hope they get wiped out again in the next General Election. 

When you look at the calibre of politicians on display in this country right now it’s not hard to understand why most people here, and almost everyone abroad is laughing at the fucking shambles, that most countries used to admire and envy.

• Like 1

The only thing that will unite this nation is to raise the tax-threshold on bitter to 5.7% volume.

Fuck sovereignty - I want my 5.5% Timothy Taylor’s Landlord special back on draught.

Anyway , fuck putting an X in the box. They should make people spell complicated ,randomised English words by audio-command in the polling-booths.  That’ll sort the wheat from the chaff.  Or in Swinson’s case - the bleat from the chuff.

6 minutes ago, Pete said:

The only thing that will unite this nation is to raise the tax-threshold on bitter to 5.7% volume.

Fuck sovereignty - I want my 5.5% Timothy Taylor’s Landlord special back on draught.

Anyway , fuck putting an X in the box. They should make people spell complicated ,randomised English words by audio-command in the polling-booths.  That’ll sort the wheat from the chaff.  Or in Swinson’s case - the bleat from the chuff.

Who decided to make beer gay? I seem to remember that what is now student piss, Fosters, used to be 5.2% in the eighties. And tasted alright.

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I like you, Pete. But if it turns out that you're northern, I can promise you that we'll be having many, many words.

I live near fucking Diss man.

What a fucking dump.    The stench of chicken-shit and pig-shit only rivalled by the corrosive effects of rapeseed fields and the slow-death effect of 20 year-old diesels , driven by dimwits that love a good pint of 3.6% fucking Southwold Bitter.  All the London overspill drink wife-beater - and the sensible amongst us drink bottled Guinness or Stout.   My love for eating-out has been somewhat tempered during my stay , by my unwillingness to shit-out my entire arsehole , again.

My application to live in the incest-fuckfest , liberal-infested , hare-coursing , badger-baiting , self-harming capital of the world was unfortunately rejected at the last minute - due to a technicality.

But still wishing to totally destroy any credibility I may have had - Norfolk was a close second.   The fact they accepted me as a potential resident speaks volumes.

My third choice was Carmarthenshire , but my sealed-bid on a new butter warehouse development was unsuccessful.

58 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Hang on fucking second. "Near Diss" could mean he's in Suffolk. Let's get the full picture before rolling out the red carpet.

He needs to post a clear picture of both his hands, and no photoshopped bollocks or pushing 2 fingers together to look like one, to clear the matter up beyond doubt.

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

He needs to post a clear picture of both his hands, and no photoshopped bollocks or pushing 2 fingers together to look like one, to clear the matter up beyond doubt.

How the fuck do I do that?  I live alone , miles from anyone. Who’s gonna click the shutter , or maybe you think I could do it with my toe?

It would be like self-crucifixion. No matter how hard you try - you just can’t get that last nail in.

1 minute ago, Pete said:

How the fuck do I do that?  I live alone , miles from anyone. Who’s gonna click the shutter , or maybe you think I could do it with my toe?

It would be like self-crucifixion. No matter how hard you try - you just can’t get that last nail in.

I don't like the sound of your tone.

Just now, Pete said:

Nail gun and a system of pulleys and ropes. Or Velcro if you're just doing it for attention.