CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

Guest Gong Farmer
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

I'm politically educated, aware and astute.

You have the intellectual capacity of a discarded, pink marshmallow floating in the toilet bowl of a gay nightclub.

Sod off.

Yep! So politically educated and astute that you voted Brexit without knowing why or even what you were voting for. Haha!...... I bet you've got uptight and FURIOUS Daily Mail reader written all over your fucking face. Fucking gullible easily lead sap

32 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Fuck knows where it is on here but I predicted months in advance on this site that you're cunt if you thought you'd have clean break from the EU after the referendum . I could have written the narrative and script myself.... word for fucking word, 

The Beast    119

• Veteran cunt
  •  
  • The Beast
  • Members
  • 225 posts

If it actually happens it will be a good thing in the long term for the UK. However, the main political Brexiteers have all been fucked off out of the picture or been marginalised. I think what we are seeing presently is a preamble to a new negotiated relationship with the EU that says we are out but in working reality will keep us very much in. The hidden hand of vested interest is doing its dirty work, and anybody who had the sense to vote out should also have the sense to see this stitch up in the making.

deebom likes this

It seems you are not alone.

Guest Gong Farmer
1 minute ago, The Beast said:

It seems you are not alone.

Seemingly so. We also seem to have predicted the politically educated and astute Punkape's staggering gullibility too. Two cunts with one stone.

9 hours ago, Punkape said:

I'm politically educated, aware and astute.

You have the intellectual capacity of a discarded, pink marshmallow floating in the toilet bowl of a gay nightclub.

Sod off.

So come on then you big poof,let's hear your political expertise on Brexit and the future of the UK.

1 minute ago, Snatch said:

You reckon you know it all,then let's hear your opinion without you copying and pasting.

I do not know why you even bother to converse with this ignorant oaf. Yesterday I, in all sincerity, asked for his assistance in reviewing a golf club in Limoges. He has not had the common decency to respond. Gentleman, golfer, exclusive clubs, I think not Snatch. He is a thick fantasist with Herpes Simplex struggling with Crazy Golf.  

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

I do not know why you even bother to converse with this ignorant oaf. Yesterday I, in all sincerity, asked for his assistance in reviewing a golf club in Limoges. He has not had the common decency to respond. Gentleman, golfer, exclusive clubs, I think not Snatch. He is a thick fantasist with Herpes Simplex struggling with Crazy Golf.  

He is marginally better than Gurt.

Just now, Witheredscrote said:

I know that Scroters. I just like to see him struggle trying to keep this high class persona up. We all know he is just some council dwelling,unemployable idiot.

1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

I haven't had time to review that yet...

Guest DingTheRioja
18 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

There were loads 75 years ago too. The french were so keen to have them there, they gave the southern half of france away! 

Thinking of taking Mrs Ding to Paris again, can't decide how to get there, Eurostar is more comfortable but a Panzerkampfwagen will be much faster...

5 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

What, a whole brick?

No, just those holes in the middle.

Guest I know that Cunt
18 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

Yep! So politically educated and astute that you voted Brexit without knowing why or even what you were voting for. Haha!...... I bet you've got uptight and FURIOUS Daily Mail reader written all over your fucking face. Fucking gullible easily lead sap

I know why I voted Brexit. To wind back the incessant takeover of my country by a load of foreigners both in the UK and abroad. Anyone that doesn't want to protect us from the foreigners is a fucking traitor. Fuck off

Just now, I know that Cunt said:

I know why I voted Brexit. To wind back the incessant takeover of my country by a load of foreigners both in the UK and abroad. Anyone that doesn't want to protect us from the foreigners is a fucking traitor. Fuck off

Thank you Wat fucking Tyler for your ongoing social crusade.

6 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Yeah, and to get another £350M a week back into the NHS too I suspect. Naive, thick, stereotypical wanker.

Guest I know that Cunt
1 minute ago, Ape said:

Yeah, and to get another £350M a week back into the NHS too I suspect. Naive, thick, stereotypical wanker.

You're a naive thick wanker if you thought that money was going to the NHS for fucks sake. It was a rough calculation of our annual gross payment to the European robbers divided by 52, and would therefore be available to spend here in the UK, anyone with more than two brain cells realised that, which is why you obviously didn't. Get over yourself you stupid cunt.

2 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

You're a naive thick wanker if you thought that money was going to the NHS for fucks sake. It was a rough calculation of our annual gross payment to the European robbers divided by 52, and would therefore be available to spend here in the UK, anyone with more than two brain cells realised that, which is why you obviously didn't. Get over yourself you stupid cunt.

Just because it was on the side of a bus doesn't mean everyone who voted Leave believed it. No shame in conning the stupid bastards who did. Remainers are just salty because their doom mongering didn't work and the country finally called them on their bullshit.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

You seem to have failed to read my post correctly, you dopey cunt. The (very obvious I think) infernal was that you believed this money would go to the NHS. I never thought it would for one second, just as I think Brexit will make no difference to your other Daily Mail reasons for leaving.