CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

On 15/02/2024 at 18:10, Witheredscrote said:

@Eddie, it's only taken you 22 months to get this one back to me, you plagiarising black cunt. Your garage indeed.

Withers I have started ranting on TikTok shorts about Brian Harvey. I’ve had 2.6k views on one video alone, what do you think about that then? 

Guest Basil
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Withers I have started ranting on TikTok shorts about Brian Harvey. I’ve had 2.6k views on one video alone, what do you think about that then? 

What have you got against Brian, you black bastard? He's calling out all the satanic peados who rule the world.

2 hours ago, Basil Brush said:

What have you got against Brian, you black bastard? He's calling out all the satanic peados who rule the world.

You will just have to watch one my productions to find out, and reported obviously.

16 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

So in summary, “no one said it was going to be easy”. (Except the array of lying pricks who wanged on about “Britain holding all the cards” and “easiest trade deal in history” etc). And only a true believer would think rejoining an EU programme like Horizon is a triumph. I expect we’ll see more of this “rejoining but we are still out!” shite as the economic reality bites. I’m loving the twisted verbiage from the usual parties; “microblip in GDP” is up there with the best, and the side order of whataboutery is beautiful to behold. 

Putting your Brexit mess aside, as a member since 2017, I need to have a good whinge about the state of the place under your watch lately. It’s all gone to shit, your eminence. Surely even you can notice this, when you aren’t doing your Sir John Harvey-Jones (BDS) bit and zooming all over the world to give some poor CEO a half-arsed tongue lashing. Can I suggest you put your house in order, or do I have to write to the Agony Aunt pages of Mensa magazine to get your attention?

Horizon Europe (funding thus far c.€170 billion) is a pretty big deal, anyway...again...

On 10/05/2023 at 09:21, Mrs Roops said:

LCS, I suspect your just another whinging pom who will blame everything on Brexit; the recent death of the Monarch - obviously caused by Brexit, the 3.10 from Crewe four minutes late - must be Brexit, recent floods in East England - quite clearly due to Brexit. Just STFU.

As for your mother of all whatabouteries, by "tidying up" I presume you mean get rid of punters you don't like?

48 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

As for your mother of all whatabouteries, by "tidying up" I presume you mean get rid of punters you don't like?

That's precisely what the cunt means.

He's another little narcissist who stamps his feet, wets his nappy, and throws his toys out the pram when anybody posts an opposing viewpoint to the 'Boys Club' collective or doesn't get his own way.

On 15/02/2024 at 18:00, Dyslexic cnut said:

We can wait for the General Election and can exercise our democratic right to not bother. I understand that you’ll be locked up if you try the same? Fuck’s that all about, Doc?

One has to appreciate some Aussie voters are willing to get fined for wishing to avoid temperatures of 45C. While failing to vote in Oz falls under Section 245 of the 1918 Electoral Act, which currently permits a basic fine of $20, this can of course lead to a prison sentence if unpaid or not responded to via court – much like our parking tickets system. With all that parking space out there, I guess they've gotta rake in the revenue somehow. At least their Covid laws weren't draconian by Western standards, lol.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Horizon Europe (funding thus far c.€170 billion) is a pretty big deal, anyway...again...

@King Billy, if you join in the above debate, I will leave my beloved France, find you, and kick your expensive teeth down your fucking throat.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well…you’re clearly doing that. ‘Moderator’ my fucking arse. Fuck off. I blame Mr R. whom, had he introduced you to the hairy side of his hand some years ago, this site would now be flourishing and interesting.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

At least their Covid laws weren't draconian by Western standards, lol.

Last time I was in London I walked past an enormous wall next to the Thames, festooned with hearts of people lost while your leader got pissed with his mates and let nurses wear bin bags to work. 

Here in WA, we have no such wall. I know which I’d prefer. 

3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

@King Billy, if you join in the above debate, I will leave my beloved France, find you, and kick your expensive teeth down your fucking throat

I’ve got no intention of interjecting myself into this pointless pile of drivel Withers. As for you leaving your ‘beloved France’ I think that might be quite a good idea you silly old Plastic Gallic cunt, before the FSPB swat team turn up at your chateau (derelict mould ridden hovel) and drag you through the village square with a goose peeking out of your pantaloons.

Fuck off.

41 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Last time I was in London I walked past an enormous wall next to the Thames, festooned with hearts of people lost while your leader got pissed with his mates and let nurses wear bin bags to work. 

Did all the bricklayers die of Covid before they could build it?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Are you allowed to go out in Oz now Doc? What about Granny? Don’t you care if the smelly, wheezing, piss soaked old cunt dies because of your selfish so called rights? At least stick on  a couple of face nappies so the rest of the sheeple will think that you’re one of the flock, and not some mental ‘antivaxxer’ covidiot superspreader. 

7 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Did all the bricklayers die of Covid before they could build it?

Watch what you fucking say about Australia Withers or else.

Im sure you’ve seen the photo of my Ned Kelly tat so tread carefully cunt.

I won’t warn you again.

23 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Are you allowed to go out in Oz now Doc? What about Granny? Don’t you care if the smelly, wheezing, piss soaked old cunt dies because of your selfish so called rights? At least stick on  a couple of face nappies so the rest of the sheeple will think that you’re one of the flock, and not some mental ‘antivaxxer’ covidiot superspreader. 

Covid was a pretty benign experience for us in the Hermit Kingdom, Bill. Our lockdown was measured in hours, and I’m quite used to not having a reason to go out. I binged The Sopranos and Better Call Saul, and - no pun intended - ate a fruitcake. If that’s a global health emergency, sign me up for another. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Covid was a pretty benign experience for us in the Hermit Kingdom, Bill. Our lockdown was measured in hours, and I’m quite used to not having a reason to go out. I binged The Sopranos and Better Call Saul, and - no pun intended - ate a fruitcake. If that’s a global health emergency, sign me up for another. 

Lucky you weren’t living in Victoria or Queensland etc.  Doc, or even visiting when the fake plandemic was launched. You might still be waiting for permission from whichever tinpot tyrant State Premier (too many to choose from) had decreed that you couldn’t  cross state borders in your own country, not even for life threatening medical emergencies. But tbf it could have been worse, you could have been in N. Zealand.

On 17/02/2024 at 23:33, Last Cunt Standing said:

Covid won’t kill Abbos, Doc. Your lineage is intact. Also, caveman-fucker, fuck off.

On 16/02/2024 at 23:00, Last Cunt Standing said:

Say it in a Churchill voice, Bill. You know you want to. I don’t mean the dog. 

On a serious note though Doc, since you keep reminding us all how shit the U.K. now is and how free and wonderful W A is perhaps you could have a quick look at the ‘2016 Western Australia Public Health Act’? Section 158 in particular makes very interesting reading to say the least. I expect you’ll say you can’t be bothered to Google it, you’ve got better things to do etc. but I’m pretty certain you (or anyone else) won’t read it in any WA tourist brochure or any of the MSM rags.

Your thoughts please?