CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lewis Hamiliton

Eddie

Guest I know that Cunt
1 minute ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Brexit voter commenting on the cranial capacity of any other human being.

Lol.

Fuck me another remoaner cry baby, fuck off

8 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Bad memory too then, you're so thick you can't remember. I might be able to help there. You know those skeleton guns and silicone sealant they sell in B&Q, you know the ones for sealing in your bathroom, well not your bathroom obviously as you don't have one. Anyway, go to B&Q, buy a sealant gun and two tubes of silicone, stick one end of the nozzle in your right ear and pump like fuck with both tubes and that should fill the fucking void between your fucking ears where normal people like me have a brain. Fuck off you dozy remedial cunt.

Nope, still no idea, you haven't really clarified anything there. Care to post up what you're referring to? If you could do it without quote editing, that'd be great.

Idiot. 

5 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Bad memory too then, you're so thick you can't remember. I might be able to help there. You know those skeleton guns and silicone sealant they sell in B&Q, you know the ones for sealing in your bathroom, well not your bathroom obviously as you don't have one. Anyway, go to B&Q, buy a sealant gun and two tubes of silicone, stick one end of the nozzle in your right ear and pump like fuck with both tubes and that should fill the fucking void between your fucking ears where normal people like me have a brain. Fuck off you dozy remedial cunt.

Would you recommend just trade silicone or a higher quantity type, with anti-fungicide additives?

Guest Tata Steely Dan
Just now, I know that Cunt said:

Fuck me another remoaner cry baby, fuck off

Nah, because this is where you Brexit cunts always trip up. I'm not averse to the notion of the UK leaving the European Union one bit, as I favour decentralisation in politics (and other forms of control and infrastructure) as a rule of thumb. Like Scottish Nationalism, the rational adult discussion about the devolution of power is totally blown away by thick, noisy nationalists. In your case it is angry white van drivers from Thanet and the like. You Brexit cunts always seem to have this loud, shouty pride about what should have been a quiet, sober decision. The best you cunts can offer is "I don't have to be PC any more!!!111", like it is a national holiday or something. 

Guest I know that Cunt
3 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Nah, because this is where you Brexit cunts always trip up. I'm not averse to the notion of the UK leaving the European Union one bit, as I favour decentralisation in politics (and other forms of control and infrastructure) as a rule of thumb. Like Scottish Nationalism, the rational adult discussion about the devolution of power is totally blown away by thick, noisy nationalists. In your case it is angry white van drivers from Thanet and the like. You Brexit cunts always seem to have this loud, shouty pride about what should have been a quiet, sober decision. The best you cunts can offer is "I don't have to be PC any more!!!111", like it is a national holiday or something. 

How very interesting. Fuck off

Guest Tata Steely Dan
5 minutes ago, Ape said:

What? No cleverly constructed counter-argument? Your reply is like that of a cretin.

Or a proud Brexit-voter who feels like his team "won", because he is too thick to ascertain the difference between '"starting a long, dull legal process that will cause a few years' financial uncertainty while they thrash it out in the courts" and "hoorah, we can send the darkies and Poles home now".

3 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Or a proud Brexit-voter who feels like his team "won", because he is too thick to ascertain the difference between '"starting a long, dull legal process that will cause a few years' financial uncertainty while they thrash it out in the courts" and "hoorah, we can send the darkies and Poles home now".

You should tread carefully - IKTC is passionate about his Brexit victory. He'll be fucking furious when he reads this.

1 minute ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Thankfully, not all who voted to leave the EEC think as you imply. There was no reason why article 50 could not have been invoked on 24/6/16. The reason it wasn't, is to allow the uber rich elite time to prepare their long and drawn out legal bid to overturn the result.

Just now, Tata Steely Dan said:

I dunno... sounds like bitter Remain-voter prejudice to me...

Guest Tata Steely Dan
3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I dunno... sounds like bitter Remain-voter prejudice to me...

I didn't chose to frame the Brexit debate as angry racist nationalist leavers vs intellectual remainers. That is how the cards fell on the day, and I think it is a crying shame, ultimately. There always was the intellectual argument for Brexit, but nobody wanted to listen. They wanted to crow on about mis-reported European legislation and directives about bananas and dairy products, or how "Mutti Merkel" likes to burn a Union Jack before morning Kaffee und Kuchen. All of this dressed up with images of Spitfires zipping over the white cliffs and other archaic English-centric-though-supposedly-British nationalist imagery. Most chillingly, the farming community were convinced somehow to vote against their only real sustained cash flow. Maybe there is a pride issue, and Farmers would rather be working the land than endlessly filling in rural payment forms. Ultimately these people were duped into voting against something they directly benefited from because a reasoned debate was drowned out Farage's anti-Johnny-Foreigner rhetoric, and they honestly thought that Nigel was one of them because he drank pints and wore tweeds and smoked a cigarette occasionally. Thickos. 

Just now, Tata Steely Dan said:

I didn't chose to frame the Brexit debate as angry racist nationalist leavers vs intellectual remainers. That is how the cards fell on the day, and I think it is a crying shame, ultimately. There always was the intellectual argument for Brexit, but nobody wanted to listen. They wanted to crow on about mis-reported European legislation and directives about bananas and dairy products, or how "Mutti Merkel" likes to burn a Union Jack before morning Kaffee und Kuchen. All of this dressed up with images of Spitfires zipping over the white cliffs and other archaic English-centric-though-supposedly-British nationalist imagery. Most chillingly, the farming community were convinced somehow to vote against their only real sustained cash flow. Maybe there is a pride issue, and Farmers would rather be working the land than endlessly filling in rural payment forms. Ultimately these people were duped into voting against something they directly benefited from because a reasoned debate was drowned out Farage's anti-Johnny-Foreigner rhetoric, and they honestly thought that Nigel was one of them because he drank pints and wore tweeds and smoked a cigarette occasionally. Thickos. 

Fuck off, I'm not reading all that.

Guest DingTheRioja
15 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

That looks like it is made out of Lego and needs charged up at the wall after every ten minutes of "play time". Does it make the right noises once you stick a flattened can in the spokes?

6zUhEXvpEvel-Knievel-Stunt-Bike.jpg

Just now, Wolfie said:

Wow. I am surprised, though it's understandable. He's got a family and he's achieved his dream. I like the guy. Good luck to him.

Do you usually rely on BBC Newsround for cutting-edge broadcasting?

First  link I saw with the title. It might be understandable for him, but now the only one to stand against the Ham will be Pascal Wherlein. You know, the toddler who's been pottering about in one of those awful Manors this season. Something tells me he won't be able to bring the fight like Rosberg...

Just now, Wolfie said:

You may well be correct; he's German after all. We'll see. The thing is, Mercedes has the clout to buy any driver out of contract, if they so wish. It wouldn't surprise me if Max Verstappen is at the top of Tito Wolff's hit list. A possibility, surely? The two Force India drivers are also doing rather well at the moment, and I am sure the team would welcome a huge cash injection from Mercedes. 

I liked Kamui Kobayashi from a few years back, Maldonado was always "interesting" to watch, too.