CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cafe refuses new £5 note

Earl of Punkape

Guest I know that Cunt
2 hours ago, Ape said:

Oh, it would be "tooooo" easy would it? Are you a spacker?

No but its pretty obvious you are. two open goals in a row you fucking idiot.

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Industrial bacon slicers are fitted with a 10mm safety bar so it should be fine.

That's very health and safety of you Eric, but I was referring to Monica the bacon slicer!

On 03/12/2016 at 3:52 PM, scotty said:

I don't recall ever seeing a vegetarian bird I'd want to fuck, neil. They always seem to look anaemic. 

A bit late but I can't see how your want/reluctance matters at all.

Assuming that your tackle 'may contain traces of animal products' then no veggie virgin will be allowing your member into her mouth, or any other orifice for that matter.

It does make one wonder how female veggies/vegans etc ever get impregnated at all. If the answer is 'never' then we are left with...mutation!

Good strategy Scotty

Guest I know that Cunt
On 03/12/2016 at 10:04 PM, Ape said:

Being called an idiot by you is like being called gay by Punky.

Fuck off, you easily antagonised moron.

I don't blame him you do sound gay. I think you're losing the plot in your old age.

3 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

What's with all this "darkies" crap, is CC turning into the Black and White Minstrel show?

I assume this is aimed at me. The use of the word was a sarcastic reference to the kind of mindless fucking idiot that IKTC epitomises. I'm sure you had worked this out already. I am never racist in my posts.

5 minutes ago, Ape said:

I assume this is aimed at me. The use of the word was a sarcastic reference to the kind of mindless fucking idiot that IKTC epitomises. I'm sure you had worked this out already. I am never racist in my posts.

Not really aimed at anyone, just that I've read it a few times recently.

11 hours ago, Rick_B said:

What's with all this "darkies" crap, is CC turning into the Black and White Minstrel show?

"Darkies" is a word popularised by salt of the earth post war cockerneys, they were normally middle aged couples often named Alf and Violet. Alf would go to work on 'the buses' and violet would begin the day by scrubbing the doorstep and later criticising any neighbours who didn't wash their nets twice a day. Alf would arrive home later and they would moan about the influx of "darkies" and agree that life was much better when all they had to worry about was the odd doodlebug. Alf and Violet refer to each other as "mother" and "father" and sleep in separate rooms. 

11 hours ago, Ape said:

You should consider this as a reprimand from Admin.

You're obviously a closet racist.

lol.

Oh and fuck off as well.

10 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Yes, and you've read all the racist remarks aimed at me, but you have done fuck all about that have you. Vivre

Stop crying, you disgusting little worm, you've had it easy.  Only yesterday, Eric said I shag sheep, and I was so hurt I could barely sleep. 

I want this sort of hideous racist behaviour stamped out of the corner. 

I'm taking it all the way to the top. @Admin, me and the goose-fucker demand justice.