CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cafe refuses new £5 note

Earl of Punkape

2 minutes ago, Ape said:

Dear oh dear, you really have been brainwashed by it all, haven't you? Now, about these racist comments you've mentioned - can you please point them out to me and also to admin, so I can be punished? 

He's an idiot, and him and his chums have fucked the country for future generations, all because they don't like foreigners.

Guest I know that Cunt
Just now, Decimus said:

He's an idiot, and him and his chums have fucked the country for future generations, all because they don't like foreigners.

Turn that on it's head, we are stopping you lot fucking the place up for future generations. Britain will be governed by the British, hooray and fuck off. Now, why's my lovely french champagne......

7 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Update, In answer to your smart arsed question, Brexit is coming along fine, Parliament have just voted in favour of the government's plan to trigger article 50 by 31st March 2017.

Up your fucking arse.

Well that's OK then! Once article 50 is triggered it'll all be absolutely fine. Sorry, I'm so thick I didn't realise that all we needed to do was trigger article 50. 

Cretin.

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I don't like foreigners, I piss on them, especially Les Anglais.  Am I a racist, NON, why my best friend is black. O.k, he is a French tracteur mechanic who never washes, but he smells like a Nigerian.

Guest I know that Cunt
Just now, Ape said:

Well that's OK then! Once article 50 is triggered it'll all be absolutely fine. Sorry, I'm so thick I didn't realise that all we needed to do was trigger article 50. 

Cretin.

I will agree with that mate, you are indeed very thick, very thick indeed, in fact so thick you make bubbles look intelligent and that takes some doing.

Parliaments agreement that we can invoke Article 50 is just the start of a long and for me very happy road and I will relish discussing it with you. I won't gloat, honest I won't....

God bless the Queen.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

The laws are set by a democratically elected European parliament which we are represented in. We can influence all decisions by forming alliances with like minded MEP's from other countries. That our MEP's are not fully engaged and sit on the peripheral edges of the stage is due to low voter turnout, so inevitably idiots get voted in as our representatives. The UK also has a right of veto on certain decisions made.

It's insular, backwards and full of hubris to think that we can successfully go it alone in the 21st century. Give it twenty years, when our economy has gone to the dogs and immigration hasn't lessened, and people will realise that people voting for Brexit was like Turkeys voting for Christmas.

Let's let half of Turkey and all their criminals and 1,000s of terrorist cunts wander in. 

Let a separate Islamic state establish itself within our boarders.

Let's have complete open boarders, the Euro and a European army led by the Italians.

No let's leave them to it.

Bellend.

24 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Do you not think that sounds like an incredibly complex and bureaucratic system, though?

Oh wait. You're a bureaucrat.

No, not really. It's just a larger system of that which we employ in the U.K. Besides, what would be your alternative to a bureaucracy? A load of cunts making decisions on a whim without any sort of aforethought or adherence to regulations? We don't live in the stone age.

Anyway, no one has said that it was perfect, but with the recent referendum result in Italy, plus upcoming elections in France and Germany, we would have had a good chance to bring about reform from within by applying political pressure had we stayed. Now we get no say, and have to accept any deal they throw at us, which will no likely still hold a provision for open borders.

5 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

I will agree with that mate, you are indeed very thick, very thick indeed, in fact so thick you make bubbles look intelligent and that takes some doing.

Parliaments agreement that we can invoke Article 50 is just the start of a long and for me very happy road and I will relish discussing it with you. I won't gloat, honest I won't....

God bless the Queen.

Am I am thick as clotted cream, that's been left out by some clot, and now the clots are so clotted, you couldn't unclot them with an electric de-clotter?

Guest I know that Cunt
20 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The laws are set by a democratically elected European parliament which we are represented in. We can influence all decisions by forming alliances with like minded MEP's from other countries. That our MEP's are not fully engaged and sit on the peripheral edges of the stage is due to low voter turnout, so inevitably idiots get voted in as our representatives. The UK also has a right of veto on certain decisions made.

It's insular, backwards and full of hubris to think that we can successfully go it alone in the 21st century. Give it twenty years, when our economy has gone to the dogs and immigration hasn't lessened, and people will realise that people voting for Brexit was like Turkeys voting for Christmas.

Are you fucking serious? Is that really what you think?

I respect your opinion of course but please respect the majority that voted out. We don't share you views and its pretty churlish of you to vent your frustration by calling everyone racists. 

12 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Let's let half of Turkey all their criminals and 1,000s of terrorist cunts wander in. 

Obviously I realise that you're a piss taking cunt, Punky, who likes to stir the shit, and I wouldn't usually bother to reply to you. But I will this time, in case the uninformed simpletons who voted to leave based on lies decide that you make a good point.

We have a veto on whether Turkey joins the EU or not. Idiot.

Just now, I know that Cunt said:

Are you fucking serious? Is that really what you think?

I respect your opinion of course but please respect the majority that voted out. We don't share you views and its pretty churlish of you to vent your frustration by calling everyone racists. 

They don't seem to understand that they're making that word more and more of a joke whenever they throw it blindly at someone with different political views just to get the upper hand. They have no one but themselves to blame, it's this behaviour that got people sick of their foot-stamping ways in the first place, but of course they'll never admit it.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Obviously I realise that you're a piss taking cunt, Punky, who likes to stir the shit, and I wouldn't usually bother to reply to you. But I will this time, in case the uninformed simpletons who voted to leave based on lies decide that you make a good point.

If that's Danny Deveto you're fucked

Just now, Decimus said:

Funny how everyone suddenly has great things to say about the EU now that we're leaving. Maybe if you'd been so vocal about it before you knew about Brexit people would have given a shit.

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Not only is he a piss taking cunt, he's an illiterate cunt too. His comment was a grammatical fucking car crash. 

• Like 1

Guest I know that Cunt
7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Decs, you should maybe consider respecting the democratic process that lead the referendum result, and also respect that people have the right to disagree with your opinion. You are becoming increasingly hysterical on this. Get over it. The majority wanted out so there you are.

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

No, not really. It's just a larger system of that which we employ in the U.K. Besides, what would be your alternative to a bureaucracy? A load of cunts making decisions on a whim without any sort of aforethought or adherence to regulations? We don't live in the stone age.

Anyway, no one has said that it was perfect, but with the recent referendum result in Italy, plus upcoming elections in France and Germany, we would have had a good chance to bring about reform from within by applying political pressure had we stayed. Now we get no say, and have to accept any deal they throw at us, which will no likely still hold a provision for open borders.

Not visited the quieter parts of Worcestershire then?

We hear rumours that you flatlanders have moved on to witch-burning. Fire using early-adopter cunts!

5 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Decs, you should maybe consider respecting the democratic process that lead the referendum result, and also respect that people have the right to disagree with your opinion. You are becoming increasingly hysterical on this. Get over it. The majority wanted out so there you are.

I do respect that the majority voted to leave. I've said elsewhere on here that I'm one hundred percent against the current court case in the court of appeal, and think that the will of the people should be accepted. I don't agree with the decision made though, and I think it's a huge mistake. I'm not so stubborn that I want it to ruin the country purely because I didn't agree with it, I hope to God that it turns out to be the best decision the electorate has ever made. I just don't think it will be.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
33 minutes ago, Decimus said:

No need for a veto. One in, one out. Its the local government way. Don't worry about ability to fit in or do the job, it's bums on seats that count.

Jeremy for president. Blah, blah, blah.

Kill yourself well.