CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

RuPaul

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

Please gouge my fucking eyes out with a spoon!  What a disgusting display of poofy cuntfuckery!!!  I see an advert this shitstabber on the telly, and I am ready for a bleach cocktail!  The cross-dressing little cunt has a programme called "Drag Race," and if you're a car racing fan, do not tune in!!!  This would be one car race that would be a favour to humanity to end in a fiery fucking mess.  

25 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Please gouge my fucking eyes out with a spoon!  What a disgusting display of poofy cuntfuckery!!!  I see an advert this shitstabber on the telly, and I am ready for a bleach cocktail!  The cross-dressing little cunt has a programme called "Drag Race," and if you're a car racing fan, do not tune in!!!  This would be one car race that would be a favour to humanity to end in a fiery fucking mess.  

It is a well documented and accepted fact that black people are almost universally offended and outraged when white people wear black make up and do a little song and dance minstrel show. Why then are women completely unoffended by this 7 foot cunt mocking them in the same way? In fact most women love this sort of shite. Either black people are over sensitive or fag hags are stupid cunts. Or both. Ironically the only funny drag act was called "Cupid Stunt".

Guest Wizardsleeve
28 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It is a well documented and accepted fact that black people are almost universally offended and outraged when white people wear black make up and do a little song and dance minstrel show. Why then are women completely unoffended by this 7 foot cunt mocking them in the same way? In fact most women love this sort of shite. Either black people are over sensitive or fag hags are stupid cunts. Or both. Ironically the only funny drag act was called "Cupid Stunt".

I wonder what James Byrd Jr. would think. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I've seen "Le Fantome de la Rue Morgue" if that's any help? 

The poof takes excellent care to avoid dragging his knuckles when he walks, so I don't believe he could be suspect.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ding's going to hit the fucking roof when he see's this cunt stinking up the site.

On the other hand, Punkape will be over the moon for the source of fashion tips.  

52 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You can see why he usually wears the slap and the wig, the fucking conehead cunt.

tumblr_ndwjio9CIN1rq9djho7_500.jpg

Seriously, what's up with his fucking head? Forget "Drag Race", he should be fronting "When Forceps Deliveries Go Wrong".

It looks like frank with a spray-tan. Only with less AIDS.

And slightly broader shoulders. 

• Like 3