CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Turkish gay nightclub shootings

Earl of Punkape

Guest JackoTC
4 hours ago, Punkape said:

Another gay nightclub shooting this time in Istanbul with 38 dead reported so far and many more injured.

Islamist terrorist cunts are clearly going to continue targeting homosexuals so it might be an idea for the gay community to keep a lower profile.If they all converted to Roman Catholicism, practiced the religion and played golf they would become less of a target.

Happy New Year !

When you say "Roman Catholicism" , you are clearly forgetting the endless number of kiddie diddling priests and homosexual bishops ??? The ones that the Vatican have fought to hide for 50 years ? 

Guest Couldn't give a shit
2 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

You neither strike me as being rich or world class so I'm guessing your presence was restricted to trying to flog a spray of some repugnant fragrance to the users of the bogs - even if they are just a hole over a pit.

Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups which is why your parents killed themselves in shame when they realised that you were a hermaphrodite with sub-human level of intelligence useful only for medical experimentation and as a sexual plaything for the local paedophile ring.

36 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

to get in you have to be approved by the bouncers who keep undesirables, e.g. Punkape, out.

They need to review their door policy. I would suggest a man dressed as Santa who shoots 35 people dead would come under my heading of undesirable.

9 minutes ago, Manky said:

They need to review their door policy. I would suggest a man dressed as Santa who shoots 35 people dead would come under my heading of undesirable.

unless you live in Texas, where'd they'd probably thank their lucky star they'd got off so lightly

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
On 1/1/2017 at 1:38 PM, JackoTC said:

When you say "Roman Catholicism" , you are clearly forgetting the endless number of kiddie diddling priests and homosexual bishops ??? The ones that the Vatican have fought to hide for 50 years ? 

Roman Catholicism has been casting devils out for years and will continue to do so...

Guest DrCunt
3 hours ago, Iam Ape said:

I see you are dredging through your gay-based back catalogue of dreadful noms tonight. Have you nothing better to do?

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

38 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Indeed I will, what better way to curtail Babycham-fuelled trolling than by putting you in special measures. You are now in the Mod Q until you learn to control yourself.

If Punkape is a person, as opposed to an badly constructed computer program, he must be an unbearable little wanker in real life.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Iam Ape said:

If Punkape is a person, as opposed to an badly constructed computer program, he must be an unbearable little wanker in real life.

I’ve always maintained the one person from the corner I’d like to know more about is the person behind punkape.

At this point I’m convinced they have some kind of spectrum / OCD condition, there’s no other explanation for maintaining such a terrible character for such a prolonged amount of time. 

3 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I’ve always maintained the one person from the corner I’d like to know more about is the person behind punkape.

At this point I’m convinced they have some kind of spectrum / OCD condition, there’s no other explanation for maintaining such a terrible character for such a prolonged amount of time. 

I agree, an intriguing individual at work behind the curtain. And an impressive, sustained display of character acting.

17 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I agree, an intriguing individual at work behind the curtain. And an impressive, sustained display of character acting.

What if he's real, though, what if he's real? We all thought Cuntwad couldn't possibly be anything other than a wind up, and look how that turned out.

35 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

What if he's real, though, what if he's real? We all thought Cuntwad couldn't possibly be anything other than a wind up, and look how that turned out.

I think he’s real. You can get internet via Patientline these days so even as he lies there moaning on the colorectal ward with all manner of seeping leakage from his smashed anus, he can still fantasise about being a golf-playing cassock-sniffer with an old school tie, rather than the pathetic fantasist in a Primark anorak he undoubtedly is. 

He needs a new act, and a new audience. 

2 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Yes, he’s the most intriguing cunt on here, that’s for sure. I have this vision of him looking like Tim Nice But Dim, but filthy, unkempt and covered in semen.

On 1/1/2017 at 9:19 AM, Punkape said:

Another gay nightclub shooting this time in Istanbul with 38 dead reported so far and many more injured.

Islamist terrorist cunts are clearly going to continue targeting homosexuals so it might be an idea for the gay community to keep a lower profile.If they all converted to Roman Catholicism, practiced the religion and played golf they would become less of a target.

Happy New Year !

I’ve just come back from Turkey.   Another successful hit, I mean holiday.