CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who spaff their meagre earnings on pub fruit machines and service station slots

Guest Bill Stickers

2 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I see Eric is crawling around liking the odd post here and there.

It's been over 4 days since he last challenged someone to a fight - surely we are just hours away from another tragic display of middle aged bravado?

No Bill, just bored with you posting shit noms with the intention of drawing everyone into a slanging match. I assume your favourite Somali rent boy is otherwise engaged and you are at a loose end.

4 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Correct. He is finally back to his best. Unfortunately, he used to be fucking shit.

I've got a feeling he's going to be having words with you about this, Drew. As his quality controller I'll be monitoring his response closely.

Bill, the floor is yours you fucking runt.

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No Bill, just bored with you posting shit noms with the intention of drawing everyone into a slanging match. I assume your favourite Somali rent boy is otherwise engaged and you are at a loose end.

What's shit about it? 

Is your life so shit that some of your happiest memories are pound coins rattling out the bottom of a bingo machine in the Cashino at Leigh Delamere services? 

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've got a feeling he's going to be having words with you about this, Drew. As his quality controller I'll be monitoring his response closely.

Pissflaps is best ignored. Makes up the numbers, nothing more. 

Guest Wizardsleeve

Me and my wife don't go to the pub much these days, as we can't be bothered bantering on with the local rabble.  However, there were a couple of trivia games in there that could be fun.  Of course, my wife always won since she herself has a talent for being a trivial cunt....stands to reason she would excel at the games.  Bless her, she's currently burning our tea.  

1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

What's shit about it? 

Is your life so shit that some of your happiest memories are pound coins rattling out the bottom of a bingo machine in the Cashino at Leigh Delamere services? 

You show an alarming knowledge of gaming machines, are you 'doing an Adele' and merely inflicting your dreary personal experiences onto the rest of us. The arcade toilets will probably have bleach blocks floating in them, please eat them, all of them.

• Like 4

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, ratcum said:

Are you anything like your avatar Stickly? By that I mean embittered low rent tranny with anger issues

Please ratty, I'm not sure I can take on another braying moron today.

I've already got the entire special needs contingent of the site chomping at the bit.

If you throw your infantile little thoughts into the ring we will reach critical mass and go cunt supernova. 

Come back tomorrow when I can give you the minuscule fraction of my attention you deserve. 

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Bill, you're taking a good fucking hiding here. The old you wouldn't stand for it. Do something.

I've managed to transform Eric into a third rate PunkApe within 5 minutes of him logging on. Babbling on about Somali rent boys, it's unbelievably embarrassing for him.

As far as I'm concerned my work here is done. Speak later old boy. 

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I bet you say that to all the Somali rent boys, before you hand over the "cash" and "bust" in their face

I suspect he has never employed a Somali rent boy. Too expensive and high class. Afghan street tranny who charge a bar of chocolate more his league.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Yes, and I've a feeling those words will be any that appear in or below the Peter and Jane book titled "Our Friends". Level 6a if anyone is interested. He was, and always will be, a fucking illiterate spaz

Just now, Bill Stickers said:

I've managed to transform Eric into a third rate PunkApe within 5 minutes of him logging on. Babbling on about Somali rent boys, it's unbelievably embarrassing for him.

Other rent boys are available, usually hanging around convenience stores. Domestos and Harpic are also available at these establishments. Fill your pixie boots.

5 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Please ratty, I'm not sure I can take on another braying moron today.

I've already got the entire special needs contingent of the site chomping at the bit.

If you throw your infantile little thoughts into the ring we will reach critical mass and go cunt supernova. 

Come back tomorrow when I can give you the minuscule fraction of my attention you deserve. 

"yes" would have sufficed. I like you minky

8 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You've managed to negate the necessity for a rent boy by disappearing up your own arse, as usual.

4 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I used to live in Whitley Bay where there used to be a big scene for all the amusements and shit across the sea front. Have an uncle who would constantly spend all his benefits as soon as they came in on fruit machines then go around everyone's house in the family asking for handouts. He lost interest in the area when the amusements started closing down in the mid 90's and he's now living down south somewhere in a caravan.

'......he's now living down south somewhere in a caravan'.  

Don't fucking look at me. He's not with me 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

This is not easy reading Bill. It appears that you've taken Eric on at his own game, and lost. 

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
3 minutes ago, Frank said:

This is not easy reading Bill. It appears that you've taken Eric on at his own game, and lost. 

Fucking tragic, eh Frank?

Not that he lost, tragic that he even tried, he should know by now that his only chance of winning anything is to argue with ProfB.