CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dead drug dealer cunt shot on M62

Earl of Punkape

10 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The police should all be armed, we can not expect our brave officers to do their job without the proper tools. Officers patrolling in their police car were attacked last night in Bradford by a vicious group of Muslims. If our boys were properly armed with M16 rifles this would not have happened. 

Have the policemen and their patrol car been arrested for damaging the Muslims projectiles and weapons?

6 hours ago, Snatch said:

We'll round up all the nasty drug dealers,locate them on your leafy suburbia street and let them sell drugs to your wife/children/relatives etc and see how you get on.

Or you could actually read what you write,shut the fuck up and get in the real world.

Ricks on the turn Snatch, he is just starting to appreciate the subtle tweets of Donald Trump. Give him time, we will have him moon stomping at the next EDL get together 

34 minutes ago, Punkape said:

That's unusual.

Not really. All the coloured people I know (all two) have jobs and mortgages. It's still quite a white dominated area in the towns around Newcastle, but the city centre always looks like a social studies poster. All the shops are run by Sikhs and Buddhists, too. Not a whingey Quran basher in sight.

Guest Gong Farmer

It's funny how this has made the news in the UK. Our trigger happy police shoot cunts all the time, they're all armed and out to kill some cunt and fucking well do too. Some female police officer kicked the fuck out of drug dealer a few years ago nearly killing him. Her weapon jammed when he went for her so she pistol whipped him and then put the boot in. Fucking great stuff.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Punkape said:

You've only adopted this irrational line of argument because you're gay.

lol.

Punky, the one and only good thing that could come from such a police action, is that if and when you run your gob to them, if you don't kill yourself, they'll do it for you.  So enjoy your police state, you stupid fucking, detestable cunt.  

4 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

First the drug dealers, money launderers, and drug manufacturers.  Then comes the makers of chemicals that the criminals use to make their prodct but were never intended, then entire groups, classes and races based on statistical data of use? 

Sounds like a good plan. Can I play?

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Gong Farmer said:

It's funny how this has made the news in the UK. Our trigger happy police shoot cunts all the time, they're all armed and out to kill some cunt and fucking well do too. Some female police officer kicked the fuck out of drug dealer a few years ago nearly killing him. Her weapon jammed when he went for her so she pistol whipped him and then put the boot in. Fucking great stuff.

Sounds like my kind of woman.

Guest Gong Farmer
16 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Sounds like my kind of woman.

Not mine. She was one of those boney arsed butch looking lezzy types. Still, she did a fucking good job on the scrawny Moroccan cunt, hospitalized and permanently brain damaged. Unluckily for him she was on the blob that day, at least that was her defense in court.

Guest Piston
21 hours ago, Punkape said:

Well done the Yorkshire police !

Self-proclaimed "stud badboy", drugs kingpin Mohammed Yasser Yaqub enjoyed fast cars and lived life on the edge.

This cunt had previously been acquitted of attempted murder and survived being shot last year.The 28-year-old drug dealer was killed by police marksmen on Monday in a "pre-planned operation".

Described as a "major drugs baron", he laundered the profits from his drugs empire through his sale of high-performance cars after running an illegal smuggling ring by using drones to send Class A drugs into HMP Armley in Leeds.

Now he's dead !

lol.

Dead good?

2 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

If our police shoot someone it becomes a fucking furore – but only because the media makes it headline news. Most British people couldn't give a fuck and are happy to see one less violent criminal on the streets.

Guest Gong Farmer
6 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

If our police shoot someone it becomes a fucking furore – but only because the media makes it headline news. Most British people couldn't give a fuck and are happy to see one less violent criminal on the streets.

The Rotterdam police are the most trigger happy but only because they've got the most trigger happy violent criminal fuckpigs.

16 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

The Rotterdam police are the most trigger happy but only because they've got the most trigger happy violent criminal fuckpigs.

Fire has to be met with fire. Sadly there's no other way. If UK authorities wish to see less guns on our streets, and police use less guns, they ought to increase funding for tighter border control, to help the prohibition of weapons transportation. Period.

Guest Gong Farmer
41 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Fire has to be met with fire. Sadly there's no other way. If UK authorities wish to see less guns on our streets, and police use less guns, they ought to increase funding for tighter border control, to help the prohibition of weapons transportation. Period.

I'm all for private gun ownership on the basis that if the our police have the right to protect themselves with firearms them so should I.

Guest Snatch
8 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I'm all for private gun ownership on the basis that if the our police have the right to protect themselves with firearms them so should I.

Banning gun licenses is bollocks anyway. Criminals don't need a licence and by banning them only punishes those who do like to shoot in proper and controlled environment.

11 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Point taken, but I can't agree. Statistically, where there are guns, there are more shootings and deaths. The USA's varying gun laws (degree of legality differing by state) are a fucking disaster. The fact is the vast majority of police use their weapons/entitlement responsibly, whereas those from the public – Yassar Yaqub being one example – generally don't. 

1 minute ago, Snatch said:

Banning gun licenses is bollocks anyway. Criminals don't need a licence and by banning them only punishes those who do like to shoot in proper and controlled environment.

The truth is, if I owned a gun, I would already have killed several people, among them the milkman who wakes me up every fucking Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.