CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Justin Welby

Guest 'eavensabove

11 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I think it's fair to say that, as a general rule, your "professional Christian" is a sad, weedy, inadequate little fucker with beer-bottle specs, a gammy leg, and all the social skills of a clump of moss. How they fuck we lasted as long as we did in the Crusades is a mystery to me.

Isn't it possible some people joined the crusades to kill dervishes and fuzzy wuzzies. (Before Rick_B starts, dervishes were nicknamed fuzzy wuzzies because of their tight Afro hair styles) because they liked to do so and weren't all the Archbish of anywhere

15 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I think it's fair to say that, as a general rule, your "professional Christian" is a sad, weedy, inadequate little fucker with beer-bottle specs, a gammy leg, and all the social skills of a clump of moss. How they fuck we lasted as long as we did in the Crusades is a mystery to me.

image.jpg

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Manky said:

Isn't it possible some people joined the crusades to kill dervishes and fuzzy wuzzies. (Before Rick_B starts, dervishes were nicknamed fuzzy wuzzies because of their tight Afro hair styles) because they liked to do so and weren't all the Archbish of anywhere

I somehow can't picture Welby, or Rowan Williams, or George Carey, or Robert Runcie in the Knights Templar. Terry Waite would have had a better chance with Woody Allen in charge.

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

I somehow can't picture Welby, or Rowan Williams, or George Carey, or Robert Runcie in the Knights Templar. Terry Waite would have had a better chance with Woody Allen in charge.

You've just reminded me of the 'Spitting Image' sketch' where Bob Runcie is phoning Terry Waite at the airport, just before he departs for the Middle East, "for Christs sake Terry, this time don't forget the Benson & Hedges".

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You're spot on there, religion is definitely a load of made up shite. Only last week I saw Moses on the telly, he's not even Jewish, he's an astronaut who crash landed on a planet full of talking monkeys.

A world where apes have developed the power of speech but have no comprehension of advanced technology?

I know that place, it is called PC World.

Doc True

15 minutes ago, Piston said:

A world where apes have developed the power of speech but have no comprehension of advanced technology?

I know that place, it is called PC World.

Doc True

The apes were quite advanced, at the end, Moses was enjoying a donkey ride at the beach and discovered a huge sandcastle shaped exactly like the Statue of Liberty! 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The apes were quite advanced, at the end, Moses was enjoying a donkey ride at the beach and discovered a huge sandcastle shaped exactly like the Statue of Liberty! 

More so I trust, than the two apes which frequent the Corner. However, I digress, for as it is scribed in Urdu upon the Great Tablet of Jehovah:

تم پوٹن، آپ کی cunt آخر.  

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Jesus christ! It's like reading one of Ricks posts.

Why not just go round his house and kick him the bollocks. It would be less painful.