CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Justin Welby

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

And so the Archcunt of Cuntbury has issued his statement of innocence regarding him being totally in the dark about the abuse of little boys & girls whilst he was Dormitory Officer... What the fuck was he Officer in charge of then? Innocent people don't have to issue statements, as they have nothing to hide, but todays statement by Just in Aboy'sbum, makes him as guilty as fuck. It was his watch and he should take the wrap, particularly as he is now the leader of his flock. Being "sorry" isn't good enough.

http://www.archbishopofcanterbury.org/articles.php/5833/statement-on-behalf-of-the-archbishop-of-canterbury

45 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

And so the Archcunt of Cuntbury has issued his statement of innocence regarding him being totally in the dark about the abuse of little boys & girls whilst he was Dormitory Officer... What the fuck was he Officer in charge of then? Innocent people don't have to issue statements, as they have nothing to hide, but todays statement by Just in Aboy'sbum, makes him as guilty as fuck. It was his watch and he should take the wrap, particularly as he is now the leader of his flock. Being "sorry" isn't good enough.

http://www.archbishopofcanterbury.org/articles.php/5833/statement-on-behalf-of-the-archbishop-of-canterbury

All it'll take is one person to come forward and claim he kiddie fiddled them or at the very least knew it was going on, and he'll be fucked. Most of these cunts only got into religion so they could get on with their sicko ways no questions asked. Let face it you've got to be thick as fuck to actually believe the sky fair bollocks so there's only one reason to become a priest. I'm sure this is true of all religions. Another nail in the coffin for the biggest lie that's ever been told. 

47 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

*Sigh* What is it about The Corner that attracts people who imply guilt by association and attempts to reinforce the point with schoolboy name-calling? Have you actually seen the Channel 4 programme ?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

*Sigh* What is it about The Corner that attracts people who imply guilt by association and attempts to reinforce the point with schoolboy name-calling? Have you actually seen the Channel 4 programme ?

I hate it when that happens around here. It's a scourge.

11 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

All it'll take is one person to come forward and claim he kiddie fiddled them or at the very least knew it was going on, and he'll be fucked. Most of these cunts only got into religion so they could get on with their sicko ways no questions asked. Let face it you've got to be thick as fuck to actually believe the sky fair bollocks so there's only one reason to become a priest. I'm sure this is true of all religions. Another nail in the coffin for the biggest lie that's ever been told. 

You're spot on there, religion is definitely a load of made up shite. Only last week I saw Moses on the telly, he's not even Jewish, he's an astronaut who crash landed on a planet full of talking monkeys.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You're spot on there, religion is definitely a load of made up shite. Only last week I saw Moses on the telly, he's not even Jewish, he's an astronaut who crash landed on a planet full of talking monkeys.

Yeah!

And if Jesus is from the middle east, how come he's got a Mexican name?

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
46 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Dear Lord, I see the news and have read his statement and that is good enough for me. Most decent folks tire of excuse after excuse with allegations like these. Nobody ever knows anything etc. etc. and a quick "sorry" or "I never knew a thing" is simply not good enough. The church has been getting away with stuff like this for years, protecting the guilty and quietening the abused, and so "schoolboy name-calling" is more than justified as far as I'm concerned. Amen. 

Guest 'eavensabove
45 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Nah. You're confused with Isiah. Moses delivers, for Pizza Express.

Welby and the old school are not fit to run a religion. It pains me to say it but the only one in the UK to show any real guts is him at York who I think is African.

I prefer the fire and brimstone type, like the Yank fuckers ( but not David Koresh or Rev Jones)

Ye, who have turned your back on the lord is a total fuckwit cunt spacker

Just now, 'eavensabove said:

Also, rumour has it that it was the Lord who said to Moses, all Jews should have long noses.

'And The Lord did decree that all the children of Israel shalt be able to run into a wall with an erect penis, and shalt not damage their bellend, and shalt be able to have a shower whilst smoking a fag'.

19 minutes ago, Manky said:

Welby and the old school are not fit to run a religion. It pains me to say it but the only one in the UK to show any real guts is him at York who I think is African.

I prefer the fire and brimstone type, like the Yank fuckers ( but not David Koresh or Rev Jones)

Ye, who have turned your back on the lord is a total fuckwit cunt spacker

In my younger days I fell out with the patriarchal culture of Welsh Chapels so I have a jaundiced view of organised religion to say the least, that said, Welby can't be described as "old school"! He is on record as saying, 

We recognise that many institutions fail catastrophically, but the Church is meant to hold itself to a far, far higher standard and we have failed terribly. For that the Archbishop apologises unequivocally and unreservedly to all survivors

IMHO I think he as keen as any right-minded person to weedle out transgressors.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

'And The Lord did decree that all the children of Israel shalt be able to run into a wall with an erect penis, and shalt not damage their bellend, and shalt be able to have a shower whilst smoking a fag'.

...plus, and as it is written, on the eight day he opened McDonalds for the lepers of Gomorrah and fed them all with just one Bic Mac, so sayeth the Holy Ghost.

Guest 'eavensabove
45 minutes ago, Noakes said:

Children should be kept out of religion, let them decide when adults, there would be a lot less believers.

and a lot less with sore arses.

10 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

...plus, and as it is written, on the eight day he opened McDonalds for the lepers of Gomorrah and fed them all with just one Bic Mac, so sayeth the Holy Ghost.

'And lo and behold, although they were starved and afflicted with rumbling bellies, many did still discardeth the wrinkly slice of gherkin.'

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
58 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

'And lo and behold, although they were starved and afflicted with rumbling bellies, many did still discardeth the wrinkly slice of gherkin.'

And let it be known and with extra forsooth, that the three wise men: Trump, Putin & Corbyn, were thus denied a Happy Meal.

28 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

And let it be known and with extra forsooth, that the three wise men: Trump, Putin & Corbyn, were thus denied a Happy Meal.

'And so it came to pass that a conflict was avoided as Putin and Trump did verily covet the Pokemon toy, and Putin did knoweth Judo, and much fancied his chances.

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

It's the first time 'eveans has posted something intelligent or worthy of discussion, and you respond by vilifying him for it.

4 hours ago, Manky said:

I think it's fair to say that, as a general rule, your "professional Christian" is a sad, weedy, inadequate little fucker with beer-bottle specs, a gammy leg, and all the social skills of a clump of moss. How they fuck we lasted as long as we did in the Crusades is a mystery to me.