CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

French Soldiers in Paris

Guest I know that Cunt

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

My basic understanding of politics and religion combined with the intelligence not to tar every cunt with the same brush has really got you rattled hasn't it? Given the chance to gas all the darkies and camel jockeys whom you blame for your pathetic wasted life, I'm sure you'd push the button without thinking. 

Firstly, kindly let me know where this 'pew' research came from? The files of Mosad, a personal mind dump from Nick Griffin?

Islamic fundamentalism is a desease that needs stamping out with extreme prejudice. I happily put these brainwashed fuckwits against a wall and pull the trigger personally, but it's not as simple as that. Try reading a book on the subject because I can't be bothered to explain the complexities to you. Not that you'd be able to take it on board mind.

I see you live in Gloucestershire. You're not Lily Allen's housekeeper, are you?

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
On 04/02/2017 at 5:40 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm impressed that French soldiers shot someone, the only wear and tear normally found on their rifles is some minor scuffing resulting from being dropped.

It's only because he brought a knife to a gunfight.

On 04/02/2017 at 6:38 PM, Neil said:

Shot 5 times and the cunts still alive? Who shot him?

A frenchmen.  They don't have much practice.

Guest DingTheRioja

Cans of spray paint were found.... I suppose he was simply going to touch up and repair a few of the old grand masters for the Louvre was he?

Such a nice boy...

22 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

It's only because he brought a knife to a gunfight.

A frenchmen.  They don't have much practice.

Now now Ding, don't be unfair, the French special farces were very brave when they stormed the rainbow warrior, some of those Greenpeace hippies were armed with the latest body odour and some vicious pan pipes. 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Now now Ding, don't be unfair, the French special farces were very brave when they stormed the rainbow warrior, some of those Greenpeace hippies were armed with the latest body odour and some vicious pan pipes. 

Have you smelled Withers? LIke all frenchmen, they don't understand the concept of showers and deodorants, it's their inherent need to show off how much garlic sausage they munch.

Just now, DingTheRioja said:

Have you smelled Withers? LIke all frenchmen, they don't understand the concept of showers and deodorants, it's their inherent need to show off how much garlic sausage they munch.

It's a continental thing, ze German ladies are also unaware of the invention of the razor, in the eighties we all spent 3 minutes watching the video to 99 red balloons, thinking, 'She's a nice bit of crumpet', and then she raised her arm at the end and revealed Jimmy Whites toupee.

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Interesting spin you have there Eddie. Perhaps punters would like to read the article and draw a different conclusion. Note the findings were published in November 2015, no doubt with reports about the brutality coming from the region, support will have further hardened against ISIS. In any case I suspect the vast majority of Muslims want very little to do with the Wahhabist interpretation of the Quran.

Maybe an up to date article might prove otherwise.

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

My basic understanding of politics and religion combined with the intelligence not to tar every cunt with the same brush has really got you rattled hasn't it? Given the chance to gas all the darkies and camel jockeys whom you blame for your pathetic wasted life, I'm sure you'd push the button without thinking. 

Firstly, kindly let me know where this 'pew' research came from? The files of Mosad, a personal mind dump from Nick Griffin?

Islamic fundamentalism is a desease that needs stamping out with extreme prejudice. I happily put these brainwashed fuckwits against a wall and pull the trigger personally, but it's not as simple as that. Try reading a book on the subject because I can't be bothered to explain the complexities to you. Not that you'd be able to take it on board mind.

My God you're a stupid brainwashed loser. Keep reading the Guardian snowflake.

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

My God you're a stupid brainwashed loser. Keep reading the Guardian snowflake.

Leave it Edders. The anti-Trump bandwagon is currently rolling through The Corner. You've got no chance at the moment.

1 hour ago, Snatch said:

Leave it Edders. The anti-Trump bandwagon is currently rolling through The Corner. You've got no chance at the moment.

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers. If enough of them bleat, the rest eventually believe themselves to be sheep and bleat along.

21 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers. If enough of them bleat, the rest eventually believe themselves to be sheep and bleat along.

Attributed to the late great George Carlin, although I don't think he ever said exactly that.

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Too bloody right, cowardly shites.

How the fuck can French agents sinking a civilian vessel in a New Zealand harbour not constitute an act of war? What a chance missed!

They killed, lied, owned up, promised to keep their agents locked up if repatriated...and let 'em go once they had 'em back!

By their deeds shall you know them.

Fuck la France

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Attributed to the late great George Carlin, although I don;t think he ever said exactly that.

Good old George, the best thing in 'Dogma' and Jay and Silent Bob. The scene where he plays the priest suggesting Jesus needs updating and comes up with the 'Buddy Jesus' is comedy gold. I'd never seen any of his stand-up before that little clip though. Made me wonder whatever happened to poor Dopey Dan Quayle. He never really recovered from the 'potatoe' incident.

On 05/02/2017 at 4:01 PM, I know that Cunt said:

Almost believable, when you consider that when Rommel went through Belgium into France in 1940, they had enormous help from French soldiers and French police protecting bridges for him directing traffic, finding them supplies etc. Cunts

Why am I not surprised that you have an in depth knowledge of the Blitzkrieg?

Do you also endorse Hitler's scat perversions? If so, I'm sure that Quincy will be willing to shit in your mouth whilst Manky whispers the full lyrics of God Save The Queen into your dirty, racist ears.

• Like 1

Guest I know that Cunt
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Why am I not surprised that you have an in depth knowledge of the Blitzkrieg?

Do you also endorse Hitler's scat perversions? If so, I'm sure that Quincy will be willing to shit in your mouth whilst Manky whispers the full lyrics of God Save The Queen into your dirty, racist ears.

Yes I do have an in depth knowledge of European History, I don't recall any mention of scatting in either Mein Kampf or my back copies of völkischer beobachter. I can only assume you saw something in your copy of Scatters Monthly after a bit to much spice.

BTW, if anyone was to sing me a nice song, I would prefer the Horst Wessel song, one of my favourites, I have it as my ringtone on my mobile. What do you think of that you fucking social worker.