CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wankers Who Walk With Their Arms 6" From Their Sides

Ape™️

47 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Ape, what about neds who walk in that strange, bandy legged fashion, with a cigarette pinched between thumb and forefinger? You know the type? Remarkable .

I know exactly the type you are referring to. It's generally a roll up cigarette if I'm not mistaken, and they are usually about 100 years old yet still remarkably active, despite horrific lung cancer eating them from within.

38 minutes ago, Ape said:

I know exactly the type you are referring to. It's generally a roll up cigarette if I'm not mistaken, and they are usually about 100 years old yet still remarkably active, despite horrific lung cancer eating them from within.

Usually about 100 years old? They must share a very mild form of lung cancer.

Guest nobgobbler
41 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Is that the notorious chicago gangster Tony "little legs" Visconti? 

Dunno, but I bet the photo caption is "Errr, what shall I do now?"

44 minutes ago, scotty said:

I bet he uses Head and Shoulders.

He won't be singing "head, shoulders, knees and toes" any time soon.

Guest nobgobbler
6 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Fuck me! It's as if he's halfway crawled out of some alternate China. 

That will be the world where they ran out of dogs and cats so they use their own body parts to make crispy beef and sweet n sour pork. The chicken balls are best avoided.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

That will be the world where they ran out of dogs and cats so they use their own body parts to make crispy beef and sweet n sour pork. The chicken balls are best avoided.

Suck my dick.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

No thank you, I don't know where it's been.

I do, and that should be good enough for you. I don't know where your mouths been, but I could hazard a guess. 

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

My favourite line from that film is when they're all up on crucifixes and the centurion announces that Brian is to be released, every cunt starts claiming to be Brian and one bloke says, "I'm Brian, and so's my wife". 

Yeah, it's hilarious. But, in truth, the whole fucking film is hilarious. Think it's about time I watched it again......

14 minutes ago, Ape said:

Yeah, it's hilarious. But, in truth, the whole fucking film is hilarious. Think it's about time I watched it again......

"The Judean peoples front? Fuck off!, we're the Peoples front of Judea."  Yeah, I quite fancy watching it again myself. If it's not available on Sky movies on demand that means hoovering the dust out of the VHS that the cat's been sleeping on in the spare room. Bollocks. 

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎11‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 8:14 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

"The Judean peoples front? Fuck off!, we're the Peoples front of Judea."  Yeah, I quite fancy watching it again myself. If it's not available on Sky movies on demand that means hoovering the dust out of the VHS that the cat's been sleeping on in the spare room. Bollocks. 

Yes, I know that, but what else did the Romans ever do for us?