CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Every Southern Cunt with a steering wheel in their hands

Guest Northern Cunt

4 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Forgive me, I'm Northern. You're lucky I didn't call it a Metro station like a complete savage.

Don't do yourself down. Remember that the very first train line was the Stockton and Darlington Railway, designed so that any poor cunt who accidentally found themselves in the North East could at least get out of it at up to 28mph on the next available Rocket.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Don't do yourself down. Remember that the very first train line was the Stockton and Darlington Railway, designed so that any poor cunt who accidentally found themselves in the North East could at least get out of it at up to 28mph on the next available Rocket.

George Stephenson was a great man. Shame his namesake school is a pile of chav infested 70's pre-fab "Architecture" that needs CCTV cameras in the yards to stop the students shanking each other.

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Didn't one of the dignitaries fall in front of the train and had both legs spliced off at the opening of the line or am I getting mixed up with something else?

On 12/02/2017 at 6:45 PM, DingTheRioja said:

In only drive in the south on the way to the vinyards, and keep as close to the speed limit as possible, 6mph over seems to be the optimum velocity as you're less likely to be contaminated and plod can't be arsed.

Ding, did you type this shit out after an allergic reaction to spunk caused your fingers to balloon to the size of Cumberland sausages? 

You cunt-brained, fucking idiot.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Ding, did you type this shit out after an allergic reaction to spunk caused your fingers to balloon to the size of Cumberland sausages? 

Aw shucks, such a lonely boy...

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I very much doubt little ding is spunk intolerant. In fact I'd guess that he is at least 90% p(r)oof. 

We we miss you, mike Fucking D  

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 2/11/2017 at 11:54 AM, Noakes said:

We have enough whinging Northern fucktards complaining about anything more sophisticated than black pudding, saying how great their northern piss water beer is and slagging off their betters from down South. Now go and get a nice piece of rope, look up how to make a "forbidden knot", do one and use it quickly on yourself to end your miserable existence you bottom feeding pig fucker.

You are wasting our time and yours, fucking kill yourself.

Thank you good sir, for clearly stating what was so direly in need of saying.