CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Style.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

"It's stylish" say these blinkered cunts, as they dress their homes with all manner of style-less shite.  The threadbare white orchid centrally placed on a window ledge, front of house, whilst the lounge wall is papered with a 'sylish' roll of silver flecked floral tat. A corner bath is also a must for these twats, or at least a roll-top one with faux Edwardian mixer taps. Even what the cunts eat has got to be stylish...  As long as it's been seen before in a well known magazine, then it has got be stylish in the eyes of these style-led two-tone MINI driving buffoons.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You've either got or you haven't got style. And you, my friend, quite literally can't even spell it.

Spelling has neither style or conseakwence. I must have dropped my T.

My lounge walls are padded, and not because they are stylish

Just now, 'eavensabove said:

I always thought that calling it a "glottal stop" was a particularly cruel trick to play on the Scots.

25 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

"It's stylish" say these blinkered cunts, as they dress their homes with all manner of style-less shite.  The threadbare white orchid centrally placed on a window ledge, front of house, whilst the lounge wall is papered with a 'sylish' roll of silver flecked floral tat. A corner bath is also a must for these twats, or at least a roll-top one with faux Edwardian mixer taps. Even what the cunts eat has got to be stylish...  As long as it's been seen before in a well known magazine, then it has got be stylish in the eyes of these style-led two-tone MINI driving buffoons.

Syle of shit. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Oh it's a typo!!! I thought it was a genuine concept. There's me fucking googling it and finding complete bollocks. Thanks eavensabove, just wasted 2 minutes out of my busy schedule.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Oh it's a typo!!! I thought it was a genuine concept. There's me fucking googling it and finding complete bollocks. Thanks eavensabove, just wasted 2 minutes out of my busy schedule.

I don't trust Google. Their translation program is incredibly bad and has a grudge against Madonna.

Guest Wizardsleeve
53 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Me Uncle John syled around the world

When they gave him the kick from the prison ship Shitcunt at the port of Perth, they didn't even remove the chains and shackles.  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
12 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Er, yeah everyone hates that. Tumbleweed, you cunt. Someone change the subject. 

15 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

What a completely shit nom. Your idea of style is strapping on the plastic and gimp mask with your boyfriend punkape, but then everyone needs a hobby

Guest 'eavensabove
15 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I always thought that calling it a "glottal stop" was a particularly cruel trick to play on the Scots.

May perhaps, their glottis wasn't the only thing which needed to be blocked.

Guest 'eavensabove
54 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

What a completely shit nom. Your idea of style is strapping on the plastic and gimp mask with your boyfriend punkape, but then everyone needs a hobby

Pray tell us YOUR OWN interpretation of style? Felching your male nurse and drinking from your catheter, I'd warrant.