CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who don't have a Barbour

Earl of Punkape

53 minutes ago, Noakes said:

All I did was remove the first lines of bullshit from punkape's post and you removed it, what an unhinged approach to moderation. Absolutely no consistency. It was not altered to change any context whatsoever, just to make it easier to read.

Punkape is a grassing little sock puppet faggot. Perhaps they should be dealt with, eh?

You did more than that. What part of "No alterations of other member's postings" did you not understand?

2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:
Give Punker's No Chance - John Lennon

Ev'rybody knows 'bout
His: Dragism, Transism, Genderism, Gay-Jizm
This-ism, that-ism, is-m, is-m is-m

But what we are saying is Punkape's a queer
All we are saying is Punkape's a queer

Hit it
C'mon, ev'rybody tries to cunt
'eavens, 777's, Manky, Franky, Stubbsy, Quincy, Deci,
Bawsy, Scotty, Tatty, Ratty, r-soles, Admin,
Gypo, Gobby, Mr Fucking Blobby...

But what we're all saying, is Punkape, you're queer

Let me tell you now
Ev'rybody knows you are a
Bender-member, a post-op transgender, stooper-pooper, scat-eating trooper
Toe-touching weirdo, up the arse with dildo's, Butt-plugging Bilbo,
A Dale Winton, Grayson, Liberace's Gay-Son, A Shirt-lifting Dragster...

Got it!

What we are saying, is Punkape you're queer

Fucking great work 'eavens!

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Please restrict over-caffeinated E J Thribb acrimony to the Cunting Through Song thread. 

Utter bullshit. Show some consistency. How different is this to Ape vs Eddie trying to out do each other with their pretend watches and cars? At least this is funny. This is about cunting and punky deserves everything he gets the snide Walter Mitty little cunt.

Fuck off.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Noakes said:

All I did was remove the first lines of bullshit from punkape's post and you removed it, what an unhinged approach to moderation. Absolutely no consistency. It was not altered to change any context whatsoever, just to make it easier to read.

Punkape is a grassing little sock puppet faggot. Perhaps they should be dealt with, eh?

Oh. And I thought her 'attack' was on me!  You'll get nowhere Alf. Only SHE knows what the fuck she is on at times.

It sure is great, seeing Punkers & Roadspill, piping in. Between you and me, Roadie's a bit strange you know.

36 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Utter bullshit. Show some consistency. How different is this to Ape vs Eddie trying to out do each other with their pretend watches and cars? At least this is funny. This is about cunting and punky deserves everything he gets the snide Walter Mitty little cunt.

Fuck off.

...being sweary and abusive doesn't make your POV any more persuasive, quite the opposite in fact.

As for your point, seeing Ape and Eddie trying to out-wealth each other only to make complete pratts of themselves is funny. The "Cunting through Song" thread has 550 odd variations of the same message and the site would be best served if that sort of thing stays there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Excellent nom Punkers. I have a Barbour waxed Stockman full length coat. . I use it for hacking out in the hills when the weather is inclement. I remember it cost in excess of £ 350 over 20 years ago, far beyond the means of many on here. Can you imagine that shortarse little Welsh prick Bubba in a coat like that, he would look like a badly erected tent. LOL

He probably thinks cassoulet is a gay dance troupe.....

5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

...being sweary and abusive doesn't make your POV any more persuasive, quite the opposite in fact.

As for your point, seeing Ape and Eddie trying to out-wealth each other only to make complete pratts of themselves is funny. The "Cunting through Song" thread has 550 odd variations of the same message and the site would be best served if that sort of thing stays there.

Yes, I agree both Ape and Eddie look complete idiots with their back and forth 'mines better than yours' game, but it's not funny, just tedious repetition. Cunting through song is funny, to me at least, so in future I will restrict it to the correct thread. There's still plenty of mileage in it, especially with someone's prodigious out put, and of course everyone is fair game provided they have a sense of humour.

As for being 'sweary and abusive' on a forum called cunts corner, perhaps you should apply this edict to 50% of the posts here? Or would you prefer if we were all polite to one another and discussed our differences of opinion as they do on mumsnet?

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Yes, I agree both Ape and Eddie look complete idiots with their back and forth 'mines better than yours' game, but it's not funny, just tedious repetition. Cunting through song is funny, to me at least, so in future I will restrict it to the correct thread. There's still plenty of mileage in it, especially with someone's prodigious out put, and of course everyone is fair game provided they have a sense of humour.

As for being 'sweary and abusive' on a forum called cunts corner, perhaps you should apply this edict to 50% of the posts here? Or would you prefer if we were all polite to one another and discussed our differences of opinion as they do on mumsnet?

Why, I can almost sense a song coming on!

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 hours ago, ratcum said:

I too have seen what you did there, which on balance is cleverer than what I did. If that is, what I think you were thinking I did is what I think it was and that we both agree on what you tried to do. What do you think?

Yes.

51 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Me and Eddie are actually really good mates, and we're both fucking hilarious. 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fuck off.

Twat.

lol.

Guest Alfie Noakes
9 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I bet you're related to John Noakes the gormless Yorkshire cunt who endlessly buggered up Blue Peter.

In addition fuck off.

You just don't get it do you, all that in breeding must have left you a bit thick between the ears, I bet your eyebrows meet in the middle.

My avatar name is adopted from Alfie Noakes. There was a famous Alfie Noakes, he was a trumpet player of some repute, he was John Noakes's stepfather. John liked him so much he took his surname.

However, this Alfie Noakes is taken from a Cook and Moore creation, whether he was named after the previously mentioned musical Noakester I could not tell you.

I have wasted far too much time explaining things to you and not ridiculing your awful faux riche lifestyle of fantasy and sky fairies.

Now fuck off.

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You did more than that. What part of "No alterations of other member's postings" did you not understand?

I replaced a load of unimportant text with blah blah and rhubarb to show it was irrelevant text. So really you are being too picky on some things and not enough on others.

You won't let us use words that you conceive to be racist, no matter what the context, yet I am allowed to slag off poor people, rich people, disabled people, gravely ill people, homosexuals and punkape without many interventions???????

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You bolded my text. Technically that is an alteration as I did not input it that way.

3 hours ago, Noakes said:

You bolded my text. Technically that is an alteration as I did not input it that way.

You need a bit of respect for the moderators instead of behaving like an outraged,truculent faggot.

Cooler for you soon angel drawers.....

For good measure fuck off as well.

lol.

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, ratcum said:

My Barbour Beaufort had what they claimed was a game pocket. I tried putting my Trivial Pursuit in there but it looked fuckin stupid, like having a small square dog biting my arse.

The game pocket is mean't for scrabble.

3 hours ago, Noakes said:

I replaced a load of unimportant text with blah blah and rhubarb to show it was irrelevant text. So really you are being too picky on some things and not enough on others.

You won't let us use words that you conceive to be racist, no matter what the context, yet I am allowed to slag off poor people, rich people, disabled people, gravely ill people, homosexuals and punkape without many interventions???????

I'm sure you've had a pop at gypsies as well. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
35 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You need a bit of respect for the moderators instead of behaving like an outraged,truculent faggot.

Cooler for you soon angel drawers.....

For good measure fuck off as well.

lol.

Oh I think you have and will spend more time there than me.

Go and suck your Nigerian boyfriends prick, altar boy.