CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chris Kamaras' Moustache

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

What is the fucking point of this dark, pencil thin, fucking pointless waste of space. It wouldn't look as bad If his top lip wasn't as big as a dinner plate.

Actually Chris, you can include your stylist in my nom. if you have such a thing or is your disastrous appearance all  of your own creation.

Guest Mingeeta
1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

What is the fucking point of this dark, pencil thin, fucking pointless waste of space.

You could be describing welsh cunt here as well. Two birds one stone.... Nice

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Drew, you didn't really have to mention the moustache did you. The cunt is a Northerner, loud, and commentates on a poofs' sport. Nuf said

Withers, old pal. I feel pretty bad that all your grassing has made things uncomfortable. Despite little in the way of apology from you, I'm prepared to let bygones be bygones. What do you say?

2 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Withers, old pal. I feel pretty bad that all your grassing has made things uncomfortable. Despite little in the way of apology from you, I'm prepared to let bygones be bygones. What do you say?

Tomorrow I am off to Reunion Island for 10 days of relaxation, so you can fuck right off.  That's what I say.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Tomorrow I am off to Reunion Island for 10 days of relaxation, so you can fuck right off.  That's what I say.

I'm not sure what kind of holiday that will be with this playing on your conscience. Come on now, Withers.

Guest DingTheRioja
6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Can somebody tell me who this spiv lookalike is? Is he a footballist? 

Worse.

He stands in front of a camera and talks about footballists, in a squeaky voice.

Having seen some footage I don't think he knows much about football either.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Drew, you didn't really have to mention the moustache did you. The cunt is a Northerner, loud, and commentates on a poofs' sport. Nuf said

Well done for spotting the real focus of this statement before PRicklessB.  Have a Like. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I can highly recommend a spot of body boarding for you. Don't pay any attention to any signage or flags as the authorities just don't like to see people having too much fun in the sea. The fucking spoilsports.

6 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I can highly recommend a spot of body boarding for you. Don't pay any attention to any signage or flags as the authorities just don't like to see people having too much fun in the sea. The fucking spoilsports.

Fuck that splashing about pleb type stuff, I am going up to the Piton de la Fournaise. It started erupting 3 weeks ago. Spending 3 days looking at a great big gaping hole spewing out hot runny stuff. I should buy Punky a vindaloo and then photograph his arse, that would save 3,000€

4 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

You should be sent to St Helena to die horribly and slowly of arsenic poisoning, just like that other fucking fake French toad, Bonaparte.

P.S. Fuck off.

Guest DingTheRioja
45 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Fuck that splashing about pleb type stuff, I am going up to the Piton de la Fournaise. It started erupting 3 weeks ago. Spending 3 days looking at a great big gaping hole spewing out hot runny stuff. I should buy Punky a vindaloo and then photograph his arse, that would save 3,000€

For a second I though you were going to mention some other gaping hole and deforestation...

Guest DingTheRioja
3 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I think I know to whom you are referring, but it's hardly deforested. That's one steaming dank jungle I would not penetrate. I would rather spend a month in the cooler.

I was thinking more of hotwax/lava type depilation....