CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Another one...

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Yes. Another fucking fuck up has contributed to yet another child's unnecessary death at the hands of someone that should have been trusted. But don't worry, "lessons have been learned".

Like fucking fuck they have. How long do you reckon it'll be for the next one due to the incompetency and unprofessional actions of the so called, competent professionals.

20 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Yes. Another fucking fuck up has contributed to yet another child's unnecessary death at the hands of someone that should have been trusted. But don't worry, "lessons have been learned".

Like fucking fuck they have. How long do you reckon it'll be for the next one due to the incompetency and unprofessional actions of the so called, competent professionals.

Which child ?

At the hands of who ?

Very lazy and slap-dash posting.

Reported.

50 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Just watched a report on the news and rushed on here to nom it but you've beaten me to it. I would have titled mine "lessons have been learned". Some schmuck at Birmingham council said that improvements have been made and were in place before this child's death  (unless I misheard him) so if that's true then they obviously haven't fucking worked. 

1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

More detail needed, you drunken fucking idiot.

Drew, I've noticed that you are absolutely obsessed with social services. I can only assume that your bad mood and hate towards them is because they haven't sent anyone to your assisted living bungalow to change your nappy since 2012.

Stupid bald cunt.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
51 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Which child ?

At the hands of who ?

Very lazy and slap-dash posting.

Reported.

If you dared venture out of your closet now and again you would be able to keep upto date with current affairs.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Drew, I've noticed that you are absolutely obsessed with social services. I can only assume that your bad mood and hate towards them is because they haven't sent anyone to your assisted living bungalow to change your nappy since 2012.

Stupid bald cunt.

I don't reserve my cunting to just social services, in fact it's any cunt that fails to do what they should be doing. Social services get a hard time because usually when they fuck up a vulnerable person dies. I'm not going to lose any sleep if you forget to put a slice of pickled gherkin on my burger next time but I'd still call you a cunt for being a useless fucking waste of space.

6 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I'm not going to lose any sleep if you forget to put a slice of pickled gherkin on my burger next time but I'd still call you a cunt for being a useless fucking waste of space.

I'd never forget your gherkin, I'm not a fucking amateur. I'd need it to cover the nugget of shit I'd add to freshen your foetid breath.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'd never forget your gherkin, I'm not a fucking amateur. I'd need it to cover the nugget of shit I'd add to freshen your foetid breath.

Which in turn would be concealing a horrid, congealing layer of ball blamange.

Guest I know that Cunt

Very badly presented nom but there is a real story here. The social services are generally a bunch of shit money-wasting do-gooders that only do the job because they are nosy bastards with an over developed social conscience. Like the other fucking do-gooding cunts that meddle in local government, they are usually a bunch of incompetent wankers and should be sacked.

Yet another case of a child being placed with a guardian whose suitability must not be questioned due to their ethnicity. As with virtually all 'yoof' workers, the fact that they are from a minority makes them beyond any kind of suspicion, a Caucasian seeking employment as a youth worker is virtually guaranteed to be looked upon as a potential paedo whereas an Afro-Caribbean applying for a similar position will not be questioned or scrutinised for fear of accusations of racism. Similarly, it is getting to the point where it's easier for a pair of gay men to adopt a child than it is for a heterosexual couple. The world's gone fucking mad and the PC loonies are firmly in charge of the asylum we used to call society.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yet another case of a child being placed with a guardian whose suitability must not be questioned due to their ethnicity. As with virtually all 'yoof' workers, the fact that they are from a minority makes them beyond any kind of suspicion, a Caucasian seeking employment as a youth worker is virtually guaranteed to be looked upon as a potential paedo whereas an Afro-Caribbean applying for a similar position will not be questioned or scrutinised for fear of accusations of racism. Similarly, it is getting to the point where it's easier for a pair of gay men to adopt a child than it is for a heterosexual couple. The world's gone fucking mad and the PC loonies are firmly in charge of the asylum we used to call society.

The authorities have admitted that the carers needs were prioritised over the child's so I would say you're spot on with your initial statement.

4 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

The authorities have admitted that the carers needs were prioritised over the child's so I would say you're spot on with your initial statement.

Shove your Pudsey bear costume up your fucking arse, you do-gooding cunt.

No one gives a fuck if there's one less chavvy mouth to feed.

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
45 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Shove your Pudsey bear costume up your fucking arse, you do-gooding cunt.

No one gives a fuck if there's one less chavvy mouth to feed.

thanks. i never considered that silver lining outcome to such a fucking dark depressing cloud of shit.

Guest DingTheRioja
5 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

The phrase I heard was "the carers wants were prioritised over the child needs...."

Fucking arseholes.

17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Especially on the H.M.S. Punkape.

Ho Mo Sexual?

I'll get me vaporetto....

If I had kids and social workers came for them, I would be torn between 2 choices. Either shoot the social workers or shoot the kids. Either way I would avoid the inevitable shit outcome.