CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who say "like" all the time

Earl of Punkape

Guest Welsh_cunt

Nearly as bad as Adam Boulton at Sky news

um, there's a by-election um which um

should um be a safe seat um.

Get off my fucking telly you moron.

And that fucking terrorist Faisal Islam. How can someone who blinks so often be trusted to inform the people.

We have a similar problem up here in wastelands of the north. Only instead of "like" it's "you know" pronounced "yana".

"I was off down the shop the other day, yana, picked up a bag of cat litter and the cunt split on the way home, yana. Decided fuck it I'll just rip up some newspaper for the night, Yana."

Yes I do know. You just told me.

4 hours ago, Punkape said:

I was like over there like when like something like occurred like then me like mate like puked like n like like like........

Fuck off.

Same people tend to intersperse 'kinda' as well. "I was like going to the shop and like this bloke kinda like bumped into me, an I'm kinda like, what's like going on? It was like kinda like well annoying!"

Guest DingTheRioja
On ‎24‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 0:08 PM, Roadkill said:

We have a similar problem up here in wastelands of the north. Only instead of "like" it's "you know" pronounced "yana".

"I was off down the shop the other day, yana, picked up a bag of cat litter and the cunt split on the way home, yana. Decided fuck it I'll just rip up some newspaper for the night, Yana."

Yes I do know. You just told me.

Mackems... Ya noah worra meen, like...

Had a secretary who said that 50 times a fucking day...

1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

Mackems... Ya noah worra meen, like...

Had a secretary who said that 50 times a fucking day...

What did she nick when you inevitably fired her? Back in the day they'd always go for the CRT PC monitors so they could scrap the copper coils but it's all LCD these days and they're still not starving yet.

Guest DingTheRioja
5 hours ago, Roadkill said:

What did she nick when you inevitably fired her? Back in the day they'd always go for the CRT PC monitors so they could scrap the copper coils but it's all LCD these days and they're still not starving yet.

Wasn't me who fired her, she fucked off after having an affair with someone we all thought was a poof... and we thought she was happily married so that was 2 surprises..

Guest I know that Cunt
44 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Wasn't me who fired her, she fucked off after having an affair with someone we all thought was a poof... and we thought she was happily married so that was 2 surprises..

The biggest surprise is that you had a secretary or was she just the pool typist that anyone could have a go at?

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

The biggest surprise is that you had a secretary or was she just the pool typist that anyone could have a go at?

My secretary, and you could have a go if you wanted, you'd be most welcome, I fucking well wouldn't.... Slap that and ride the ripples...

4 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

'...fired her'? You mean she returned to school after completing two weeks of work experience.

Guest DingTheRioja
9 hours ago, Wolfie said:

'...fired her'? You mean she returned to school after completing two weeks of work experience.

Well she only had one kid, so she may have gone back to school, you never know with mackems, if she'd had 2 then I'd be doubtful...