CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sadiq khan

Eddie

16 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Hate to say it, but I told you he was a lost cause from the start. Just because he's a bit Aspergy doesn't make him Albert - even they have their own brand of absolute fucking divvy and Harold seems to be it.

I had him down as a complete fucking idiot approximately one nanosecond after his first post.

34 minutes ago, Goober said:

I was talking old fashioned quality. The Webley mk 3 was first produced in 1946. https://www.airgunmagazine.co.uk/features/simon-everett-on-the-webley-mark-3/

That PCP looks a bit new fangled for me. A well made old school spring powered air rifle is more than sufficient for my needs. If that's not up to the job then whenever I'm shooting at gets the shotgun treatment. 

I never used a PCP for target work. That was the Weirauch HW97, which is fixed barrel, underlever spring & piston, with an auto safety and anti bear-trap mechanism to stop your fingers getting chopped off by the loading port cover. 

The HW 100, I used for rabbits and pigeons. Semi-auto, silent and 70+ full power shots on a full chamber. 

@Dyslexic cnut. You got an HW 100? Mine is the walnut sporter stock. I'm not keen on thumb hole stocks.

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I never used a PCP for target work. That was the Weirauch HW97, which is fixed barrel, underlever spring & piston, with an auto safety and anti bear-trap mechanism to stop your fingers getting chopped off by the loading port cover. 

The HW 100, I used for rabbits and pigeons. Semi-auto, silent and 70+ full power shots on a full chamber. 

@Dyslexic cnut. You got an HW 100? Mine is the walnut sporter stock. I'm not keen on thumb hole stocks.

Only about 25% of that is in English to me. Like I said, I just shoot 'em. 

I should get my underlever serviced (fnarr, fnarr) then you can invite me to your nearest range for a shoot out. You'll probably kick my arse, but rifles, air or otherwise, have never really been my thing. 

2 minutes ago, Goober said:

Only about 25% of that is in English to me. Like I said, I just shoot 'em. 

I should get my underlever serviced (fnarr, fnarr) then you can invite me to your nearest range for a shoot out. You'll probably kick my arse, but rifles, air or otherwise, have never really been my thing. 

Ok. We can have some hot Rimfire action... oo-er!

• Like 1

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

Ah, guns. the only thing on here more boring than Harold.

Oh well, if you can't beat them - it's spelled "Weihrauch".

Horses for courses, Baws. Can't say architecture of the latest Intel chip does much for me as long as it works when I press the on button. 

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

@ChildeHaroldFuck off idiot. I've genuinely tried to help you today, because you're inches away from being shitcanned by admin.. but you can't be helped. As I said. Fuck off.

You can't help stupid, he's like a metaphorical deer in headlights

16 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Sadly no. It’s a long a tragic tale of well intentioned marital interference I’m afraid. We’re plagued with wood pigeons and squirrels here in Cape Verde. Mrs Cnut knew I’d been looking at air rifles, what the stupid cunt didn’t realise was that after tons of lockdown research I was about to order a HW100 as I’ve owned a Weihrauch in the past (I’m pretty sure it was a HW80, I’m a s.s.break-barrel dinosaur) and I loved it. As a surprise, which it fuckin well was, a Gamo  Varmint Swarm turned up one day. I had to feign delight whilst wanting to volley her vulva into next door’s pond. Still, sorted the wildlife issue out within two weeks and I had some fun with it although apparently the neighbours have knicknamed me Elmer Fudd. Cunts.

I had some old pellets that I’d used with the Weihrauch (I’m sure they’re Yankee though?) Alloy things designed for max. damage as some of the squirrels (big males) needed two or three to polish them off and I’m all heart. They’re too big for this Gamo thing (BSA?) Can’t find any info on this though.

29 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I had some old pellets that I’d used with the Weihrauch (I’m sure they’re Yankee though?) Alloy things designed for max. damage as some of the squirrels (big males) needed two or three to polish them off and I’m all heart. They’re too big for this Gamo thing (BSA?) Can’t find any info on this though.

Fascinating.  Could you, and Eric subscribe to the Shooting Times please, and give the rest of us a break. Generally, men who shoot animals for 'sport' have either got very small pricks, small minds, or both.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Alloy tips and nylon skirts? Sound like 'Prometheus' pellets to me. Don't use them. The nylon skirt gives them higher compression but leaves wispy streaks of nylon in the rifling grooves which is almost impossible to get rid of. Use 'Bisley Pest Control'. 

3 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Fascinating.  Could you, and Eric subscribe to the Shooting Times please, and give the rest of us a break. Generally, men who shoot animals for 'sport' have either got very small pricks, small minds, or both.

I'd shoot you for fun, you fucking wanktrumpet.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

If you shat all over my cars and dug my lawns up I’d shoot you too, so it’s not ‘sport.’ Wind your neck in or the geese are next.