CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Darcus Howe

Guest Couldn't give a shit

1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

Is it one of those fat 10 In 1 Multicolour Retractable Click Ballpoint Pens?

No Gobness, but I fuckin love the instruments you speak of. It shows Africans and Welsh people just how far behind they are in terms of societal development. Fuckin useless as actual pens mind

Guest nobgobbler
6 minutes ago, ratcum said:

No Gobness, but I fuckin love the instruments you speak of. It shows Africans and Welsh people just how far behind they are in terms of societal development. Fuckin useless as actual pens mind

Handy if you have a half decent hammer. Fender could chisel his name in a sheet of plywood with one of them fuckers.

Guest nobgobbler
15 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

This cunt always used to pop up accusing the entire non black population of being racist whenever criminal scum like Mark Duggan were blown away en route to their next murder.

I'm glad he's dead and he and the huge chip on his shoulder burn in hell.

I fucking hate that. I bet nobody sued the cunt. If racism is such a terrible thing, why is alright for cunts like him to accuse people of being racist when they're not? If you could sue them like you can if you're wrongly accused of other crimes like being a gay golfer, maybe cunts like him would shut the fuck up. If he is burning in hell can I chuck the contents of my cousin's chip pan on?

2 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

I fucking hate that. I bet nobody sued the cunt. If racism is such a terrible thing, why is alright for cunts like him to accuse people of being racist when they're not? If you could sue them like you can if you're wrongly accused of other crimes like being a gay golfer, maybe cunts like him would shut the fuck up. If he is burning in hell can I chuck the contents of my cousin's chip pan on?

Maybe he should have spent his time being thankful that our liberal society allowed him and millions of other immigrants to make the UK their home and the freedom to critisize the way they are sometimes negatively treated or protrayed. Non indigenous people in other countries tend to be more grateful of escaping their third world shit holes and keep quiet lest they get told to fuck off back. But the latter doesn't happen here even if you're an evil cunt who condones the destruction of our way of life. 

Guest Snatch
9 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Because the liberal left wing let these cunts get away with it and say it's their right to be able to call us racist cunts.

And when you argue then point then your a racist cunt.

46 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Because the liberal left wing let these cunts get away with it and say it's their right to be able to call us racist cunts.

And when you argue then point then your a racist cunt.

That statement sums it up perfectly, and it should be on billboards in six foot high lettering all over the country.

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That statement sums it up perfectly, and it should be on billboards in six foot high lettering all over the country.

These days liberal is just another word for fascism.