CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

Guest judgetwi

Frank has always carried a torch for the McCanns but has never explained why. All he does is abuse people who criticise them in any way.

I suspect there is some deep rooted childhood memory which is swirling around in his fucked up empty head. It might explain his need to be big man Billy Bullshitter.

Hey!...look at me pretending to be a fucking head doctor!

What a cunt eh?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
9 hours ago, Decimus said:

What are your thoughts on Drew?

Not the Swedish one with the dead foetus.

Let the American writer thing go Dex. Accepting you're wrong and look a bit of a cunt is a sign of maturity.

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Frank has always carried a torch for the McCanns but has never explained why. All he does is abuse people who criticise them in any way.

I suspect there is some deep rooted childhood memory which is swirling around in his fucked up empty head. It might explain his need to be big man Billy Bullshitter.

Hey!...look at me pretending to be a fucking head doctor!

What a cunt eh?

It’s all been said, you forgetful and childless bitter old cunt. I’ll never regret squeezing that fresh human shit through your tiny box. 

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Frank said:

It’s all been said, you forgetful and childless bitter old cunt. I’ll never regret squeezing that fresh human shit through your tiny box. 

See what I mean?

Cunt can’t open his useless gob without spewing bullshit.

19 hours ago, Decimus said:

A dangerous, scruffy fucking cunt who has managed to fool a large subsection of the population into thinking that he's an affable buffoon as opposed to a truly nasty fucking wanker.

100% agree. He's a vile Tory toff with added corrosive ambition. I hope he gets bummed to death by a gay transformer or aids ridden puff mule

• 10 months later...

The Home Office have just announced another £150,000 of funding to keep this pointless exercise limping along into next year. That's on top of the £11,600,00 already pissed up the wall.

How much cheaper it would have been to just stump up 10 fucking Euros an hour for a babysitter.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
26 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The Home Office have just announced another £150,000 of funding to keep this pointless exercise limping along into next year. That's on top of the £11,600,00 already pissed up the wall.

How much cheaper it would have been to just stump up 10 fucking Euros an hour for a babysitter.

Expect a reaction from Frank for this. The only subject, other than himself, that he has anything to say about. Well, he doesn’t actually say anything, just slags off anybody who dares to mention the McCanns.

Meanwhile, on topic, another taxpayer funded holiday in Portugal for the coppers.

Nice.

2 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Expect a reaction from Frank for this. The only subject, other than himself, that he has anything to say about. Well, he doesn’t actually say anything, just slags off anybody who dares to mention the McCanns.

Meanwhile, on topic, another taxpayer funded holiday in Portugal for the coppers.

Nice.

Jewse thats a nasty thing to say Gavin.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Nice.

Also expect an even larger reaction of nobody gives a fuck about Frank or what he has to say.  With the probable exception of everybody wishing his expeditious demise.  

Guest judgetwi
45 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I once challenged Frank to a duel

.....and then decided not to shoot yourself. Well you could hardly have a sabre fight with yourself and give yourself a Heidelberg cheek scar Herr Oberst.

Fuck me, the SS just ain’t what it used to be.

It's proof that no matter how bad the subject matter we are still cunts that can find humour in any situation no matter how sick,more to the point i'd absolutely ruin Kate given half a chance,I realise she's been through a lot of pain but a little ring stinging will take her mind off the emotional pain for a while.

Good Morning and get fucked

16 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Again???? Presumably this is to investigate this "Important lead" is it?