CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Emmanuel Macron

Bubba C

Guest Gong Farmer
2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

It's amazing how 'the forces of progress' congregate around, their otherwise great nemesis, a merchant banker, forgiving his crimes against humanity, when the opposition is Marine Le Pen.

Telling the cunt's walk-on music for his acceptance gig was the EU 'national'(!) anthem, just so the French Electorate know who is really in charge.

Interesting - in that it's not interesting in the slightest - that the leaders of the UK, France and Germany now do not have a biological child to their names. 

I'm not surprised that May and Merkel haven't got a biological child to their names judging by the dire and  hideous state of them. I'd rather fuck a Portuguese man o' war than shag Lurch and Quasimodo.   

11 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I'm not surprised that May and Merkel haven't got a biological child to their names judging by the dire and  hideous state of them. I'd rather fuck a Portuguese man o' war than shag Lurch and Quasimodo.   

I'd rather fuck Macron than that pair.

There! I've bloody said it!!

51 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I usually disagree with Ape out of principle, but alas, not this time. You really are one thick cunt, are you not. Fuck off

True though. .your not frog enough for marnie. .bet your toes are only a little bit webbed 

Panzerknacker 

6 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Bubba, you are finished on here, but you just can't see it.  RK has kindly offered to draw me a caricature of you, I have accepted, as I want to have it hung in The National Poo Museum, Amsterdam.

6 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Idiot. 

Pair of queens.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
8 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Bubba, you are finished on here, but you just can't see it.  RK has kindly offered to draw me a caricature of you, I have accepted, as I want to have it hung in The National Poo Museum, Amsterdam.

He is by far from finished, whereas You, you cunt, are still as yet to start. Vous OIE stupide. 

5 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Greetings Bubbs... My, you have not half missed a lot on here: Ape has gone decimal, Wither's a bigger cunt than ever and poor old Tibbs was the best thing you ever came up with. 

Sadly not my work, though I hear good things of Mr Tibbs. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Snatch said:

Haven't you been round to give her some of your Panzy love baby? 

On 31/03/2017 at 7:41 PM, Panzerknacker said:

Mm...I'd a good day alright 7 mile run and now I'm going boozing and womanising. .pen n gyppo better stay home tonight. .de beast is loose and he's hungry baby 

Panzerknacker 

I pray, for her sake, Brigitte locks her front (and back) door. Or, better still, requests her hubby's most sadistic bodyguards take a break from running backwards, while waving white flags at the British and Germans, and mistake 'De Beast' for an Islamic terrorist whose battered old Citroen is loaded with Semtex nailbombs.

25 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Sadly not my work, though I hear good things of Mr Tibbs. 

Decs, made a fucking good attempt at trying to convince us it was Frank by offering to shit in Admins hat. Should have offered to shit in his mouth, then we would have assumed it was Quincy.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Decs, made a fucking good attempt at trying to convince us it was Frank by offering to shit in Admins hat. Should have offered to shit in his mouth, then we would have assumed it was Quincy.

Nice. How quickly we forget. Quincy and his mouth-shiteing used to lighten up many a dull day on the corner. 

Please tell me frank is dead. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Nice. How quickly we forget. Quincy and his mouth-shiteing used to lighten up many a dull day on the corner. 

Please tell me frank is dead. 

Frank made a fleeting visit a while back, just logged on no vile posts thank fuck. I thought the cunt was dead after I ran him over with a unimog and buried is rotting corpse under my patio but it seems all Punkapes spunk injections over the years have rendered his filthy fucking life hard to snuff out. Woodchipper and acid next time. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Frank made a fleeting visit a while back, just logged on no vile posts thank fuck. I thought the cunt was dead after I ran him over with a unimog and buried is rotting corpse under my patio but it seems all Punkapes spunk injections over the years have rendered his filthy fucking life hard to snuff out. Woodchipper and acid next time. 

And blow-lamp, pliers, Stanley knife, claw hammer, 18v cordless, I'm gettin' the 'orn!

15 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Come on now withers, bubba is still by far the best on here

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Frank put the Putin in Rasputin. I miss the swarthy bastard

8 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I pray, for her sake, Brigitte locks her front (and back) door. Or, better still, requests her hubby's most sadistic bodyguards take a break from running backwards, while waving white flags at the British and Germans, and mistake 'De Beast' for an Islamic terrorist whose battered old Citroen is loaded with Semtex nailbombs.

Ya have too much time on your hands  wuggers baby. .or ya have no life 

Panzerknacker

Guest Lady Penelope

Its all a bit ironical for that 30 year old school teacher who was brought back from France a years or so back after running off with his 15 year old pupil and got a few years in chokey for it. .. perhaps France's equivalent of Yewtree sould be investigating Mrs Machon for "historical sex abuse".

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

I know that Edward, but it's hard to admit, as I have a long memory. Eric on the other hand has a very short memory, and is now cosying up with him. What a two faced cunt. 

Have you not done Bubba's bidding yet? .. you need to slit your wrists lengthways if that helps.

Guest Lady Penelope
12 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

He can still log on but is NOT allowed to make posts apparently.