CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Estate Agents

Wolfie

25 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Fuck estate agents. They're positively pleasant compared to the complexities of property law and what can be done. Try looking up what an Overage or 'Hope Clause' can do for some shit arse farmer who doesn't even own the land anymore.

When you presented yourself as homeless at the council, I did warn you about the potential legal ramifications of building your shack on the waste ground behind the Gapton Hall estate. 

Now fuck off and clear your shit out.

5760.jpg?w=300&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&f

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
5 hours ago, Decimus said:

When you presented yourself as homeless at the council, I did warn you about the potential legal ramifications of building your shack on the waste ground behind the Gapton Hall estate. 

Now fuck off and clear your shit out.

5760.jpg?w=300&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&f

Why can't you tell me that to my face you lily livered poof, after all, you only live next door.

• 2 years later...

I sincerely hope the lockdown legacy affects these Rupert Bear trouser-wearing cunts more than any other industry. Perhaps it'll teach the possessive, exploitative and greedy shitstains some humbleness in the face of adversity.

And Quincy – if you're reading this, then it's a massive shame for humankind, seeing as I had hoped you were dead.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
4 hours ago, Bubba C said:

That company was dissolved via compulsory strike-off in Feb 2019. The only surprise is that it lasted that long in the first place.

A quick trawl through official filing records shows good old Quincy currently has no active directorships, having seen one other company dissolved and having "resigned" from two more.

If he's still in Edinburgh, I hope he manages to shit in Nicola Sturgeon's mouth before the Tennent's Super claims him for good.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

That company was dissolved via compulsory strike-off in Feb 2019. The only surprise is that it lasted that long in the first place.

A quick trawl through official filing records shows good old Quincy currently has no active directorships, having seen one other company dissolved and having "resigned" from two more.

If he's still in Edinburgh, I hope he manages to shit in Nicola Sturgeon's mouth before the Tennent's Super claims him for good.

My personal favourite is Quincy's obviously self-penned review basically admitting he will steal your deposit regardless of how clean you leave the rental. 

I'm sure he must be related to the letting agent who dealt with my last rental flat, who when emailed complaining about a ceiling leak responded with "All rooves (sic) leak in the rain.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

My personal favourite is Quincy's obviously self-penned review basically admitting he will steal your deposit regardless of how clean you leave the rental. 

I'm sure he must be related to the letting agent who dealt with my last rental flat, who when emailed complaining about a ceiling leak responded with "All rooves (sic) leak in the rain.

All estate agents are pooves (sic[k])

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

You think you can clean your flat better than a professional?

I love how someone even called him out on it. 

What a absolute rat. 

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

All estate agents are pooves (sic[k])

'Rooves' is proper. 'Roofs' is fucking gay... do horses have 'hoofs'? No they fucking don't. Man the fuck up and stop pandering to the simpering, populist faggots at the OED, who now classify every fucking word not conceived of by a black student last month as 'archaic'.

28 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

'Rooves' is proper. 'Roofs' is fucking gay... do horses have 'hoofs'? No they fucking don't. Man the fuck up and stop pandering to the simpering, populist faggots at the OED, who now classify every fucking word not conceived of by a black student last month as 'archaic'.

This one has been done to death several times, not that you'd probably remember as you're in and out more often than a spastic doing the hokey cokey.

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

... you're in and out more often than a spastic doing the hokey cokey.

Sorry @Eric Cuntman, confused your comment with @Bubba C's there, but I'm not altering it because spastics are funny. I may even edit in a bit about Parkinson's disease just to wind up Proper.

28 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Sorry @Eric Cuntman, confused your comment with @Bubba C's there, but I'm not altering it because spastics are funny. I may even edit in a bit about Parkinson's disease just to wind up Proper.

I never thought it’d be possible to confuse someone who doesn’t post much with eric, whose rate of posts would put full smack mode Jazz to shame. 

Are you ill? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

You think you can clean your flat better than a professional?

This sounded ominously threatening to me, as well as utterly fucking ridiculous.

I'm not sure what would qualify someone as a "professional cleaner". Is there some sort of Toilet Duck finishing school where Polacks and cunts with two GCSEs learn the mysteries of the wire wool scourer? 

If Mrs D. can run a hoover round without tripping up and breaking her stupid fucking neck, any remedial spastic can.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

This sounded ominously threatening to me, as well as utterly fucking ridiculous.

I'm not sure what would qualify someone as a "professional cleaner". Is there some sort of Toilet Duck finishing school where Polacks and cunts with two GCSEs learn the mysteries of the wire wool scourer? 

If Mrs D. can run a hoover round without tripping up and breaking her stupid fucking neck, any remedial spastic can.

I purchased a cordless Dyson for my missus so I don’t have to worry about any trips.

She, however, needs to worry about not doing the vacuuming, as that could lead to a black eye and me withholding her pocket money.