CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Big watches

southerncunt

9 minutes ago, Ape said:

Old Punky would be horrified to see all the Range Rovers with actual mud on them here. All the mud on his "Range Rover" is pretend, and gets cleaned off at the pixie car wash - just before his bedtime. Stupid little poof. 

The further east you go in the shire, into the Cotswolds, the more sparkling clean new 4x4s you see (fucking Porsche 4x4 for fucks sake you cunts). Cunts. The Stroud valleys of my childhood (up to 35 years of age) are now yuppie infested cunt havens full of middle aged white women with dreadlocks who knit there own yogurt out of their pubes.

Punkers would fit in well there; ultra rich married men, oozing latent homosexuality, eager to sneak away from their hideous wife's for some rent boy rendezvous down a country lane. Even if he charged his usual £3.50 a time he'd make a killing, the dirty feltching little poof.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The further east you go in the shire, into the Cotswolds, the more sparkling clean new 4x4s you see (fucking Porsche 4x4 for fucks sake you cunts). Cunts. The Stroud valleys of my childhood (up to 35 years of age) are now yuppie infested cunt havens full of middle aged white women with dreadlocks who knit there own yogurt out of their pubes.

That is the land of lost content, 
I see it shining plain, 
The happy highways where I went 
And cannot come again.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Is this LL? 

I fear that it could be his last dying wish... I aint never heard Baws like this before, and I sense he's being cryptic.

Perhaps he has just a few minutes left to live?

Shall I boil him an egg? 

6 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I fear that it could be his last dying wish... I aint never heard Baws like this before, and I sense he's being cryptic.

Perhaps he has just a few minutes left to live?

Shall I boil him an egg? 

Wistful romantic prose from one the corners stalwarts, who heroically took one for the team to send punkers down for a stretch in the cooler? Be worried. On the plus side, if he does snuff it I've got shitloads of firewood up the garden so we could torch him for a good send off. Viking style down the Clyde or off Ardnamurchan point?

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Wistful romantic prose from one the corners stalwarts, who heroically took one for the team to send punkers down for a stretch in the cooler? Be worried. On the plus side, if he does snuff it I've got shitloads of firewood up the garden so we could torch him for a good send off. Viking style down the Clyde or off Ardnamurchan point?

AIDS and Herpees clinic for you in the morning........

lol.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Cuntybaws said:

No, it is not LL Cool J.

Thank fuck you're still alive! I feared the worst, and thought you'd reincarnated. 

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

False alarm. He's still alive. Thank fuck for rigor mortis. 

4 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Thank fuck you're still alive! I feared the worst, and thought you'd reincarnated. 

The good news is that Time Lords regenerate. The bad news is that I'm now a black lesbian. The best news is I've got a great pair of tits.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Cuntybaws said:

The good news is that Time Lords regenerate. The bad news is that I'm now a black lesbian. The best news is I've got a great pair of tits.

Get 'em out then! 

4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

AIDS and Herpees clinic for you in the morning........

lol.

Would that be tertiary AIDS you fucking thick cunt? The cooler is calling, you just can't help yourself. 

p.s. You suck off men for money, horses for fun, you dirty little shit stabbing cry baby

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

From quoting Percy Shelleys' Ozymandias to this low rent Houseman shit. I'm worried about you Bawsy, something's wrong.

My heart aches, and a drowsy numbness pains 
         My sense, as though of hemlock I had drunk, 

Don't worry, I'll be back to e e cummings and vulgar haiku before you know it.

• Like 1