CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that deny the existence of Aliens.

Eddie

5 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

At least we can boast we go outdoors, the only time you can is when your carer comes to take you to respite. Fucking prick of the highest level.

Pansy's busy and successful career has enabled him to develop the obvious people skills he brings to this site. 

17 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

...as any friendly experimental physicist will tell you the only way to harvest meaningful power from "free" zero point energy would be in a total vacuum, absolute zero temperature environment, both of which is theoretically unobtainable.

Remember those high school physics questions? “Two billiard balls collide as shown in the diagram below. Ignoring frictional and rotational effects…”

It’s blindingly obvious that these cunts never played billiards for money.

Guest 'eavensabove
14 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Remember those high school physics questions? “Two billiard balls collide as shown in the diagram below. Ignoring frictional and rotational effects…”

It’s blindingly obvious that these cunts never played billiards for money.

Your bang on cue today me ol' mucker. 

1 hour ago, Mingeeta said:

At least we can boast we go outdoors, the only time you can is when your carer comes to take you to respite. Fucking prick of the highest level.

Selling your arse on a canal isn't going out and not to be boasted about mingbag baby. ..up your prices by the way..lest the other man bitches cut ya up 

Panzerknacker 

1 hour ago, Mingeeta said:

Oh, and to save you from the mind boggling pain of having to string another sentence together, don't bother, because I personally think it's time to give you the silent treatment. Fucking pathetic excuse for a human being, you are just about on the shelf below spunkers.

That's probably the cleverest thing you'll do today....

Panzerknacker 

1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

Top tip wuggers baby. ..ditch the bumbitch lest he drag ya down with him 

Panzerknacker 

Please might it be possible to translate this for me? I can't seem to find a 'Freeloading Fucking Cunt' selection in the Google toolbar.

4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Please might it be possible to translate this for me? I can't seem to find a 'Freeloading Fucking Cunt' selection in the Google toolbar.

You need to put as much clear blue water tween you n mingbag. .he can still tongue your piles...just don't give him your device to post comments is all..and up nice and early n do a good days work...contribute to the less well off .I'm off to bed ina bit meself 

Panzerknacker 

3 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

You need to put as much clear blue water tween you n mingbag. .he can still tongue your piles...just don't give him your device to post comments is all..and up nice and early n do a good days work...contribute to the less well off .I'm off to bed ina bit meself 

Panzerknacker 

Silence your gibbering mouth panzy bollocks!

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Please don't fall down stairs and break your neck. 

Sorry, I forgot you do this in you Mc-bungalow 

My home has a staircase and I'll tell you stairs are over rated ..much prefer to move to and fro without the bother of bounding up steps because you've forgotten somthing...I've enough to do outside of the house 

Panzerknacker 

On 14/05/2017 at 10:03 PM, Ape said:

Was it seven days that god took to knock up the universe, or just six? 

Nick Knowles and DIY  S.O.S  would have knocked it up in a weekend.

On 19/05/2017 at 1:26 PM, Panzerknacker said:

My home has a staircase and I'll tell you stairs are over rated ..much prefer to move to and fro without the bother of bounding up steps because you've forgotten somthing...I've enough to do outside of the house 

Panzerknacker 

Your dustbin has stairs !?

On 15/05/2017 at 6:40 AM, Eddie said:

Over 100 years ago Nikola Tesla invented a device to harness free cosmic energy or as it's known today zero point energy. This technology would eradicate world hunger and free the world from fossil fuels. A simular technology was discovered during the Roswell crash. 1000''s of inventions are held back to keep the world reliant on fossil fuels, why?

Eddie....I would,like to say I actually agree with your for once and join you and Dr Carl Sagan in saying it is statistically highly improbable that we are alone in the universe when life finds ways to survive and thrive in extremes on this planet.  We have simply dipped our little toe into the cosmic ocean and found fuck all, but out there beyond the floating alien johnny bags, foam and turds will be life in that cosmic sea somewhere.   Buy the way the men in black do exist. They are already here and have been for tens of thousands of years.   How the fuck else could we make the jump from being like punkape to where we are now.