CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Charity door bell ringing cunts

PANZER MURPHY

Guest 'eavensabove
5 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Where can I buy one of these charity door bells?

From: Ding-Dong, merrily on high. He's got loads of 'em. 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

How about asking punkape to stop asking punters their daughters age?

Or maybe not post personal information to emphasise a point in a meaningless story. .as baws has stated before. .there are some genuine cunts on here

Panzerknacker 

13 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Or maybe not post personal information to emphasise a point in a meaningless story. .as baws has stated before. .there are some genuine cunts on here

Panzerknacker 

There certainly are - you being about the biggest of them. Someone saying they have a daughter is hardly revealing personal information, you fucking idiot.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

How about asking punkape to stop asking punters their daughters age?

It's safe to say that Punker's isn't any harm to anyone on here and least of all to our Daughters. He gets nothing else but stick from all of us, left right & centre, and so if that's not enough to fuck the cunt off, then let him carry on! Nothing he says or does damages us really, does it? We all of us know him for the cunt that he is... and not even a month of Sundays will ever alter that. 

Let ALL OF US block him! 

3 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

Agreed. Frank was the biggest shite of them all, don't know whether he was fucked of, left by his own accord or is back here under another guise.

The "real cunts" should be fucked of for good so we can get on with the job of work that's slagging each other off.

Go fuck yourself, cuntbrain! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ape said:

There certainly are - you being about the biggest of them. Someone saying they have a daughter is hardly revealing personal information, you fucking idiot.

Revealing the existence of someone related to you in an inane story that, if targeted by another poster would cause you offence is stupid beyond measure. .cop yourself fucking on 

Panzerknacker 

15 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Revealing the existence of someone related to you in an inane story that, if targeted by another poster would cause you offence is stupid beyond measure. .cop yourself fucking on 

Panzerknacker 

I'm sure that most people on here have a wife/husband and children (obviously this doesn't apply to you) so it's nothing really very unusual to the normal folk amongst us. To a stupid wanker like you I suppose it's a hard concept to swallow. I'd have thought publicly going on about benefit fraud was a much riskier thing to reveal.

So, to conclude: fuck off you stupid cunt.

On 2017-5-19 at 5:31 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

If I'm bored I try and keep them talking and amuse myself by wasting their time, one of them was trying to sell me Domestic Appliance Warranty, he asked me what make my washing machine was, I told him it was a Toyota HiLux and could he also insure my Armstrong Vickers dishwasher, after he spent 5 minutes looking all this up and came back to the phone bemused, I asked him if he wanted to to buy 3 dozen Mahatma Ghandi action figures, then he went quiet and hung up.

Next time someone like that rings say "I'm DCI (insert name here) how did you know the deceased"? That fucking gets rid of them 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Ape said:

I'm sure that most people on here have a wife/husband and children (obviously this doesn't apply to you) so it's nothing really very unusual to the normal folk amongst us. To a stupid wanker like you I suppose it's a hard concept to swallow. I'd have thought publicly going on about benefit fraud was a much riskier thing to reveal.

So, to conclude: fuck off you stupid cunt.

Still don't get it do you..dumb fuk

Panzerknacker 

10 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

No, I don't get it. So I have a daughter? So fucking what? I've got a wife, and parents, and a brother, and a dog. So fucking what? If someone says terrible things to a person they've never met, about a person they've never seen - that's supposed to bother me? I take everything that's said on here it the context of the site - cuntish. I take nothing seriously. So. Please indulge me and explain what it is I "still don't get". 

21 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

For the second time in as many months, I reluctantly find myself agreeing with you, Pansy. And, while Ape stating he has a daughter isn't really passing on personal information per se (about a half-dozen members have already referred to their children), your words above are a little rich coming from someone who's disclosed what they do for a 'living', freely admits they have or are wrongly claiming benefits on the premise they 'may' be disabled (while still being capable of going on 5-mile runs before going out on the piss), spends lots of time in the gym, hates fat people, regularly gets out of bed late, walks around in public with their shirt off, drives an old grey Citroen, has some car mechanic skills, and enjoys anal sex. It's little wonder none of this has ever been used against you. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ape said:

No, I don't get it. So I have a daughter? So fucking what? I've got a wife, and parents, and a brother, and a dog. So fucking what? If someone says terrible things to a person they've never met, about a person they've never seen - that's supposed to bother me? I take everything that's said on here it the context of the site - cuntish. I take nothing seriously. So. Please indulge me and explain what it is I "still don't get". 

How old is your dog?

• Like 3

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

You're flogging a dead horse with this one. Ape, is CCs resident numbskull.

1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

What is there to "get", exactly? Plenty of members have mentioned their families in the past be it wives, husbands or children. The fact that he has a daughter is the only thing you seemed to glean from a full paragraph of writing could seem a bit dodgy itself...

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

What is there to "get", exactly? Plenty of members have mentioned their families in the past be it wives, husbands or children. The fact that he has a daughter is the only thing you seemed to glean from a full paragraph of writing could seem a bit dodgy itself...

Just so long that one of them is not disabled or seriously ill in any way then, eh?

41 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

For the second time in as many months, I reluctantly find myself agreeing with you, Pansy. And, while Ape stating he has a daughter isn't really passing on personal information per se (about a half-dozen members have already referred to their children), your words above are a little rich coming from someone who's disclosed what they do for a 'living', freely admits they have or are wrongly claiming benefits on the premise they 'may' be disabled (while still being capable of going on 5-mile runs before going out on the piss), spends lots of time in the gym, hates fat people, regularly gets out of bed late, walks around in public with their shirt off, drives an old grey Citroen, has some car mechanic skills, and enjoys anal sex. It's little wonder none of this has ever been used against you. 

Difference Is wuggers old bean. .I couldn't give a flying fuk what any of you say. .where as Ape was getting all het up when punkleton simply asked how old his daughter was. .a daughter he mentioned in his post...if you don't want it mentioned ..don't fucking post it. .it's not nuclear physics. .stoopid people

Panzerknacker 

3 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Difference Is wuggers old bean. .I couldn't give a flying fuk what any of you say. .where as Ape was getting all het up when punkleton simply asked how old his daughter was. .a daughter he mentioned in his post...if you don't want it mentioned ..don't fucking post it. .it's not nuclear physics. .stoopid people

Panzerknacker 

You're fucking weird. You're weird, you drive a van, and you call everyone "baby". On top of all that you add needlessly sinister context to simple conversation under the veil of "advice".

Fucking weirdo.