CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Charity door bell ringing cunts

PANZER MURPHY

3 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

When they ring me and say their name is David and they're calling about my computer I say "You're a lying thieving bastard, fuck off." I've done it that often they don't bother to call anymore.

If I'm bored I try and keep them talking and amuse myself by wasting their time, one of them was trying to sell me Domestic Appliance Warranty, he asked me what make my washing machine was, I told him it was a Toyota HiLux and could he also insure my Armstrong Vickers dishwasher, after he spent 5 minutes looking all this up and came back to the phone bemused, I asked him if he wanted to to buy 3 dozen Mahatma Ghandi action figures, then he went quiet and hung up.

Guest Mingeeta
6 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Laffin

Panzerknacker 

Is that the best you could come up with, at least try and put some thought into it.... Ooops sorry you don't have the capability.

Guest Mingeeta
1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

Giggle giggle 

Panzerknacker 

I gave you a spare like because you at least tried, albeit a bad effort.

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I don't think arming a large, uneducated, and highly tribal population would be a very good idea.

Don't be so sure. If you put bayonets on the rifles they can do what they do best, hurl them at the corrupt. They are quite skilled at chucking objects with sharp pointy ends. 

10 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Have just been forced to get out of bed to answer the door only to be confronted by stubbled man bun wearing Yoof gibbering about Africa and plight..and good deeds. .casually informed him that Africa has been a black hole of misery since whitey left and if the the world wanted to help the people of that mineral rich continent  they would drop crates of weapons so that government would change regularly..door bell has been disconnected 

Panzerknacker 

Random charity people knocking on doors seems to be commonplace in shitty urban areas and council estates. What a good nom – there's none better qualified to comment than you.

Guest nobgobbler
3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If I'm bored I try and keep them talking and amuse myself by wasting their time, one of them was trying to sell me Domestic Appliance Warranty, he asked me what make my washing machine was, I told him it was a Toyota HiLux and could he also insure my Armstrong Vickers dishwasher, after he spent 5 minutes looking all this up and came back to the phone bemused, I asked him if he wanted to to buy 3 dozen Mahatma Ghandi action figures, then he went quiet and hung up.

Ha ha, nice. Next time they phone ask if they'll cover your Hawker Siddleley curved screen TV, and the CC woodchipper.

Literally just had one round. We saw him on a security camera and decided we weren't answering the door. He knocked loudly, three times, which sent the fucking stupid dog mental, which in turn caused me to violently open the door and say something like "I'd have thought you would have got the message by now that we're not interested", to which he replied "your keys are still in the lock. I'm just trying to be nice. It costs nothing to be nice". My daughter had come in and left them in the shitting door. I felt a right horrible cunt, and after ten minutes of my conscience pricking me I went out, found the guy and apologised. Didn't give the cunt any money mind.

7 minutes ago, Ape said:

Literally just had one round. We saw him on a security camera and decided we weren't answering the door. He knocked loudly, three times, which sent the fucking stupid dog mental, which in turn caused me to violently open the door and say something like "I'd have thought you would have got the message by now that we're not interested", to which he replied "your keys are still in the lock. I'm just trying to be nice. It costs nothing to be nice". My daughter had come in and left them in the shitting door. I felt a right horrible cunt, and after ten minutes of my conscience pricking me I went out, found the guy and apologised. Didn't give the cunt any money mind.

He should be thankful you're not shitting in his garden when you're out running.

33 minutes ago, Ape said:

How old is your daughter  ?

4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Random charity people knocking on doors seems to be commonplace in shitty urban areas and council estates. What a good nom – there's none better qualified to comment than you.

Dunno wuggers. .it's saying a lot about your township if you never see one...it must look like that reffo dive in calais

Panzerknacker 

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Next time ask them for a quote for your zyklon B stereo and your Hawker Siddeley garden shed.