CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Croydon Cat Killer

Guest Lady Penelope

9 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Proper, can you stop playing the fool with this character now?

Whilst the occasional deluded fantasy post about fucking old slags in the back of your Renault Espace was mildly entertaining first time round, I think this one has run its course. 

Eh...how about fuck off Bubba 

Panzerknacker 

30 minutes ago, deebom said:

RSPCA killed MissBoms nans cat, because it was skinny. It was 19 years old, of course it was fucking skinny. Inept cunts.

They are run for profit rather than welfare of animals nowadays, organisations such as the Cat Protection League are run by animal lovers who will commit time and effort into finding homes for them, even older cats and dogs. The RSPCA is run by accountants who implement guidelines that limit wage expenditure for that sort of thing.

7 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Cats in the UK kill an estimated 275 million prey items a year, 55 million of these birds the rest insects, mammals and replies and amphibians, the later are all protected by law and have all experienced significant population declines. Cat are extremely good hunters and this impact is huge not only on the things they kill but also denying natural predators a food source. The vast majority of cat owners are oblivious to this, don't care or when this is pointed out to them say their cat doesn't or another bullshit excuse. The bellends next door have 4 bloody cats killing everything they can and shitting in my garden for my kids to discover. Extremely irresponsible and completely oblivious to the damage they cause. Cunts

Croydon Cat Killer Exposed:

alan-cats-web_3347893c.jpg

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Never trust a cunt that spends all day digging holes and then goes home and writes pervy books. Wolfie, I think you may have just discovered the Fred West of daytime telly.

Digging holes, and a love of pristine gardens. It's been Titsmarch all the while. The Met Police have missed him by a whisker. 

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Oh god! He's taken Alan Tich- Tish- He's taken Alan hostage!

To be honest, in a fight, I'd put money on the cat. I think Titmunch might be a shirt lifter, he spent 5 years looking at Charlie Dimmocks erect nipples and never once got lumpy trousers, alright, she wasn't exactly Sienna Miller, but shaggable nevertheless.

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

Digging holes, and a love of pristine gardens. It's been Titsmarch all the while. The Met Police have missed him by a whisker. 

Dopey old Fred West could have got himself out of that pickle if he had just faked up a receipt showing that he'd bought 2 tons of topsoil from the Lockerbie garden centre.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Dopey old Fred West could have got himself out of that pickle if he had just faked up a receipt showing that he'd bought 2 tons of topsoil from the Lockerbie garden centre.

Fred could have avoided suspicion if only he'd kept cool under pressure: 'If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs...etc.'.

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

Fred could have avoided suspicion if only he'd kept cool under pressure: 'If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs...etc.'.

Well, he couldn't trust the missus, she was addled on strong lager, always saying she couldn't wait to get home and murder a couple of Tenants.

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Well, he couldn't trust the missus, she was addled on strong lager, always saying she couldn't wait to get home and murder a couple of Tenants.

Rose's alcoholism led to their demise, which was a shame for talented builder Fred, as his family had been in patios for decades.

Guest Alfie Noakes
17 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Cats in the UK kill an estimated 275 million prey items a year, 55 million of these birds the rest insects, mammals and replies and amphibians, the later are all protected by law and have all experienced significant population declines. Cat are extremely good hunters and this impact is huge not only on the things they kill but also denying natural predators a food source. The vast majority of cat owners are oblivious to this, don't care or when this is pointed out to them say their cat doesn't or another bullshit excuse. The bellends next door have 4 bloody cats killing everything they can and shitting in my garden for my kids to discover. Extremely irresponsible and completely oblivious to the damage they cause. Cunts

It may seem unnatural but I keep my moggie in at night and during dusk and dawn, he is used to it and he "only" got two mice and one sparrow last year. Fuck all this year so far. Cats are crepuscular for a reason, their prey is most active then. Owners should tire their cats out by playing with them, this is the equivalent of walking a dog for its exercise. A safety collar with a bell on it is also a good way to curb their hunting success. 

Guest Mingeeta
21 hours ago, Punkape said:

Ape would be treated by a priest in the way that the Bishop of Notre Dame would treat Quasimodo...... and be given a good hiding every so often......

lol.

You're one to talk, you get bashed  by a bishop every day.

1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

It may seem unnatural but I keep my moggie in at night and during dusk and dawn, he is used to it and he "only" got two mice and one sparrow last year. Fuck all this year so far. Cats are crepuscular for a reason, their prey is most active then. Owners should tire their cats out by playing with them, this is the equivalent of walking a dog for its exercise. A safety collar with a bell on it is also a good way to curb their hunting success. 

The only thing you'll have at home is an AIDS infested gimp with a Jimmy Savile haircut...,,,

lol.

Fuck off.

Never mind about all these mangy old cats. Responsible cat owners should put it out with the milk bottles last thing at night and let it fuck and fight as nature intended. Keeping these things in flats is cruel. If I see a cat crouching to drop its guts in my garden, my kids water blaster is primed and ready.

Guest Ollyboro
2 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Owners should tire their cats out by playing with them, 

Surely neutering them would be more appropriate, Alf? And legal.

13 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Proper, can you stop playing the fool with this character now?

Whilst the occasional deluded fantasy post about fucking old slags in the back of your Renault Espace was mildly entertaining first time round, I think this one has run its course. 

I can assure you, my only other login is Admin. Sometimes, my learned friend and your compatriot, Mr Cuntspotter, may use the Admin moniker also. Rick_B and Mrs Roops do not possess any other ID's.

I don't own a Renault Espastic. My mark IV Cortina is spacious enough, if I wind down the windows, to carry out my sexual peccadillos.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Never mind about all these mangy old cats. Responsible cat owners should put it out with the milk bottles last thing at night and let it fuck and fight as nature intended. Keeping these things in flats is cruel. If I see a cat crouching to drop its guts in my garden, my kids water blaster is primed and ready.

That's a fair enough solution, I'm a cat lover, but I see nothing wrong with a bit of water to deter them. Many zoos now sell buckets of lion and tiger shit, if you bury a few chunks around the garden it deters domestic cats from entering, apparently they get a whiff and assume that the Godzilla  of felines is resident and quickly scarper.

1 minute ago, Mingeeta said:

You cannot have kids, you don't have the balls to have kids, as you prove by hiding behind your PC. You are not worth any more of my time on here. I will however make time if you PM me your address. Wankstain of the highest order you are, and there are plenty on CC who agree, even pen hasn't liked any of your pathetic sick posts which obviously match your pathetic life.

Mingers, that's not Panzy you just replied to.

• Like 1

Guest Mingeeta
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Mingers, that's not Panzy you just replied to.

Just realised, sorry Beast.

The site seems to be jumping on my phone.

I was replying to Panzy, and for some reason it had Panzies name over the thread. I replied straight from a notification so have no idea why it did that.