CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tennis - A sport for boring cunts

Guest 'eavensabove
13 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

eugenie-bouchard-bikini-photos-2017-sporYou're a homo 

Oh fuck. I think you're right with this one. With's is a toe-touchin' shirt-lifter who enjoys shovelling shit up-hill. Wait 'till Punker's gets wind of this breaking news. He'll be fantasising of goosing a gosling.... Anyway, you're not helping my insomnia one little bit, introducing me to Illustrated Sports.  

Guest 'eavensabove
9 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Too skinny 

Panzerknacker 

You having a laugh? Skinny, you cunt! We've always been led to believe that you like a bit of bone.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Bollocks pansy, you'd smash the back doors off a slightly warm corpse given half the chance.

Shes a professional athelite hence the absence of fat unlike the tennis stars of yesteryear 

Here Here! Any more flab upon her, and she'd be border lining Tusker-hood, and hardly worth a fuck for harpoon scars. 

10 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Bollocks pansy, you'd smash the back doors off a slightly warm corpse given half the chance.

Shes a professional athelite hence the absence of fat unlike the tennis stars of yesteryear 

Of course id give her a rattle but prefer a little more meat on the bone..and I'd say in that photo she's been airbrushed to within an inch of her life 

Panzerknacker 

2 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Of course id give her a rattle but prefer a little more meat on the bone..and I'd say in that photo she's been airbrushed to within an inch of her life 

Panzerknacker 

Bollocks, she's a professional athlete who trains every day, no airbrush needed unless it's to give her bigger curves. Those legs, arse and arms are muscle. Personal trainer indeed...

41 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Bollocks, she's a professional athlete who trains every day, no airbrush needed unless it's to give her bigger curves. Those legs, arse and arms are muscle. Personal trainer indeed...

Mmm..professional athlete on the cover of a professional sports magazine. .they use em as is..

Panzerknacker 

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

You could always erase'er? 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I dunno. Aint some people fussy. Airbrushed, my ass...  I'd fuck her even if she'd been rubbed-down with wet & dry and car filler. 

Guest 'eavensabove

All the decent pussy comes out of hibernation in this weather... Its a visual delight. Roll-on Summer and then things truly heat up. Me string vest is at the ready and I've splashed-out on my Y-fronts in eager anticipation. 

33 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

All the decent pussy comes out of hibernation in this weather... Its a visual delight. Roll-on Summer and then things truly heat up. Me string vest is at the ready and I've splashed-out on my Y-fronts in eager anticipation. 

And dont forget the knotted handkerchief on the head eav baby and Pervy phooarr. ..

Panzerknacker 

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

She's fucking lush, there were a few tennis stars worth a fumble back in the old days, Chris Evert was sexy as fuck, but you're right, Navratilova was built like Dolph Lundgren, and Billie Jean King had legs like tree trunks, and I reckon, pubic growth that you could lose Ray Mears in. Annabelle Croft was a little posh Fittie though.

2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Splashing out on your y-fronts is probably a sign of prostate issues.

• Like 4