CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

London terror attack

Guest Alfie Noakes

21 minutes ago, Snatch said:

If it was a goat botherer then it will one of the 20 odd thousand on the fucking watch list.

Again.

That's a given.

But I think this could be Mick. No cunt shouting allah bollocks, no carving up people, no harikiri either. A device placed with a timer and the cunt who left it has done a shifty. Not muslim style, more fucking Mick.

Underlying all this, we have a political situation in the North of Ireland that has regressed back 20 years to the John Major era...... a limp tory government being propped up by unionist huns with a Stormont parliament in limbo.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, The Beast said:

That's a given.

But I think this could be Mick. No cunt shouting allah bollocks, no carving up people, no harikiri either. A device placed with a timer and the cunt who left it has done a shifty. Not muslim style, more fucking Mick.

Underlying all this, we have a political situation in the North of Ireland that has regressed back 20 years to the John Major era...... a limp tory government being propped up by unionist huns with a Stormont parliament in limbo.

Panzy hasn't logged on for a while, just sayin' 

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

That's a given.

According to the news,a Police spokesman said it "rocked the train". Really? From the videos that have been shown on TV there was hardly any scorch marks to be seen.

Still,we'll all be safe now that May has called an emergency Cobra meeting once again. No doubt they will discuss the 25,000 radicalised Muslims in the UK,and getting angry over the 5000 of those that are known to be dangerous. I bet they will  be seething over the 300 that are on 24 hour surveillance.

You do know that this sort of thing won't be tolerated.

3 hours ago, Snatch said:

According to the news,a Police spokesman said it "rocked the train". Really? From the videos that have been shown on TV there was hardly any scorch marks to be seen.

Still,we'll all be safe now that May has called an emergency Cobra meeting once again. No doubt they will discuss the 25,000 radicalised Muslims in the UK,and getting angry over the 5000 of those that are known to be dangerous. I bet they will  be seething over the 300 that are on 24 hour surveillance.

What a load of cobras

6 hours ago, The Beast said:

At the sick bed of Cuchulainn we'll kneel and say a prayer

And the ghosts are rattling at the door and the Devil's in the chair

5 hours ago, Snatch said:

Those on the watch list actually have to be dead or have caused someone else to be dead before being arrested. That's showing them who's boss. I bet the real fruitcakes are shitting themselves about the prospect of their charred remains being placed in a bucket and given a stern talking to. 

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Those on the watch list actually have to be dead or have caused someone else to be dead before being arrested. That's showing them who's boss. I bet the real fruitcakes are shitting themselves about the prospect of their charred remains being placed in a bucket and given a stern talking to. 

I wonder how the cobra meeting went. I bet they've hatched a cunning plan that will stop fuck all.

13 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I wonder how the cobra meeting went. I bet they've hatched a cunning plan that will stop fuck all.

All preparations for the next attack will have been made, the insipid speech about communities pulling together etc' will have been written. The design for the cover of the book of condolence will be agreed on, and a few thousand candles will have been ordered from Prices'.

Guest Paul skinback
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

All preparations for the next attack will have been made, the insipid speech about communities pulling together etc' will have been written. The design for the cover of the book of condolence will be agreed on, and a few thousand candles will have been ordered from Prices'.

Have you thought of an example yet Captain Caveman?

Guest Paul skinback
17 minutes ago, Ape said:

Have you thought of anything vaguely entertaining to say yet?

I see you are 4902 posts in and have yet to post anything approaching amusing, people in glass houses and all that.

Guest Paul skinback
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Have you thought of the consequences of getting caught with 2 IDs Bill? or are you just one of those creepy little weirdos who hangs around the site looking for material to copy before joining.

is your 'ink' of a tribal design?

Guest Paul skinback
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He's one of those little creeps who's been hanging round anonymously for months, compiling dossiers on everyone in his junior secret agent notebook. 

I just looked at your profile, that told me all I needed to know.

Guest Paul skinback
1 minute ago, Ape said:

2375 posts? You clearly can't even read. Did you read them all? Fucking idiot.

sorry didn't realise you had 4903 uninteresting comments. I have amended my original post, thanks for the heads up.