CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who vote Labour

Guest N/A

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I will never doubt you again bubba and sincerely apologise for cunting you off. You've gone away and upped your game and that's commendable, something that should be noted by the plethora of thickos who inhabit the corner. Admittedly scrote and spunkape are easy targets being a plastic frog, goose shagger and an even more plastic catholic, golfing poof respectively, but their insolence still needs dealing with.

Well that won't be you dealing with it then. You limp wristed fucking turd......

Guest Spanky
39 minutes ago, Manky said:

It is nice to see a well reasoned riposte to my erudite and pertinent posts. As such a response is quite obviously beyond your limited capabilities, why don't you fuck off to mumsnet you thick twat.

Wow, you really showed me by digging the old thesaurus out, and didn't make yourself look like a thick cunt at all. Putting that aside, let's look at the comment for which I called you a cretin in the first place though shall we.

"I don't care if the world ends as long as we leave the EU."

Now that can be interpreted in several ways. You could have literally meant that you don't care if the world actually comes to an end so long as we leave the EU. Armageddon. The end of life on earth. In which case, you are a fucking cretin because 1) what would the point of leaving the EU have been; and 2) You're a fucking cretin.

Now another interpretation would have been that you meant, you don't care if leaving the EU results in disastrous and wholly detrimental impacts on the UK analogous with the world coming to an end, meaning we would have been better off not leaving in the first place. In which case, I say again, you are an utter cretin.

Semantics aside though, I shouldn't have wasted my time with my initial comment or this one because you are a fucking stupid cunt.

1 hour ago, Spanky said:

That's not how you get to East Croydon, fake frenchie french. You ridden your bike through the council estate to the co-op this morning to collect your croissants? You must turn a few heads whenever you do, what with the stripy t-shirt, string of onions and any other stereotype you imagine is actually true of the French. Maybe one day, you could save enough pennies to visit France and could adjust you spiel accordingly.

I won't forget this treachery Bill

Guest Manky
5 minutes ago, Spanky said:

Wow, you really showed me by digging the old thesaurus out, and didn't make yourself look like a thick cunt at all. Putting that aside, let's look at the comment for which I called you a cretin in the first place though shall we.

"I don't care if the world ends as long as we leave the EU."

Now that can be interpreted in several ways. You could have literally meant that you don't care if the world actually comes to an end so long as we leave the EU. Armageddon. The end of life on earth. In which case, you are a fucking cretin because 1) what would the point of leaving the EU have been; and 2) You're a fucking cretin.

Now another interpretation would have been that you meant, you don't care if leaving the EU results in disastrous and wholly detrimental impacts on the UK analogous with the world coming to an end, meaning we would have been better off not leaving in the first place. In which case, I say again, you are an utter cretin.

Semantics aside though, I shouldn't have wasted my time with my initial comment or this one because you are a fucking stupid cunt.

Correct on all counts. Of course, I should have known better than mixing it with the likes of your good self. You will still be able to visit the gay Euro bars and attend the Euro Tranny conventions after we leave. We will have visa free travel to Europe. In fact, when my grandad went there in June 1944 he couldn't find any border officials to present his docs to.

I like it when better educated cunts turn up on the site. You see yourself as a beacon of light and truth enlightening us thick fucks. Us thick fucks see you as just another spacker to toy with.

Congratulations. You have earned the right to be Punkape's new bezzie.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 09/06/2017 at 9:39 AM, The Lady Penelope said:

How many seats did the Yorkshire Party win @DingTheRioja?

No idea, but more than the Stinky Pissy Old Tranny Party I bet...

On 09/06/2017 at 3:27 PM, Rick_B said:

As I said, never underestimate Jeremy Corbyn.

:D

Corbyn, the man who reckons having 56 less MPs is a win, and that he has more "mandate" to run the country.... Fucking arsehole.

Correction, fucking communist fucking thick fucking terrorist sympathising arsehole, I know he shagged Jabba the Hut but even that's no reason to feel sorry for the cunt.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Corbyn, the man who reckons having 56 less MPs is a win, and that he has more "mandate" to run the country.... Fucking arsehole.

Correction, fucking communist fucking thick fucking terrorist sympathising arsehole, I know he shagged Jabba the Hut but even that's no reason to feel sorry for the cunt.

At the end of the day, who gives a fuck, but much rather Corbyn than May. IMO

Guest DingTheRioja
25 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

At the end of the day, who gives a fuck, but much rather Corbyn than May. IMO

Eh?

Actually, don't bother.

23 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Our electorate cunts are forgetting that Corbyn’s manifesto was and remains based on non-existent money. These are the politics of the madhouse.

Just now, Punkape said:

Our electorate cunts are forgetting that Corbyn’s manifesto was and remains based on non-existent money. These are the politics of the madhouse.

He says he's going to raise taxes for the rich. You know, the people who make their fortunes dodging taxes and watching the economy, the ones who won't hesitate to fuck off somewhere else if they think they're paying too much tax, leaving the country with a crippled economy like Venezuela?

The rest will be borrowed from banks in true Labour fashion.

All Corbyn has accomplished is making the wankers in power look like even bigger wankers, that now have to pander to the wants and needs of a smaller bunch of wankers in order to form a government to get us out from under the thumb of those foreign wankers.

The fact that he's happy to have done this proves to me that he's a small minded, arrogant little man who is happy to sabotage the wishes of the populace if it goes against his own personal beliefs. The fact that he lost doesn't matter, just that he's messed up Brexit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

He says he's going to raise taxes for the rich. You know, the people who make their fortunes dodging taxes and watching the economy, the ones who won't hesitate to fuck off somewhere else if they think they're paying too much tax, leaving the country with a crippled economy like Venezuela?

The rest will be borrowed from banks in true Labour fashion.

All Corbyn has accomplished is making the wankers in power look like even bigger wankers, that now have to pander to the wants and needs of a smaller bunch of wankers in order to form a government to get us out from under the thumb of those foreign wankers.

The fact that he's happy to have done this proves to me that he's a small minded, arrogant little man who is happy to sabotage the wishes of the populace if it goes against his own personal beliefs. The fact that he lost doesn't matter, just that he's messed up Brexit.

A government in hock to The DUP is certainly an unfortunate side effect of this result. Regarding borrowing there's nothing intrinsically wrong with that provided it's to invest in the future not to fund current expenditure. The problem with perpetual austerity is that ultimately you kill economic growth.

Just now, Rick_B said:

A government in hock to The DUP is certainly an unfortunate side effect of this result. Regarding borrowing there's nothing intrinsically wrong with that provided it's to invest in the future not to fund current expenditure. The problem with perpetual austerity is that ultimately you kill economic growth.

Don't get me wrong, May needs a good fucking slap for that idiotic manifesto of hers as well, the stupid cunt followed Cameron right off the cliff with that one, but I'd find it hard to trust a Labour government that's so dependant on borrowing considering their past, especially with a guy like Corbyn at the helm.

Corbyn is using the same tactics that he condemned Brexit for, promising huge sweeping changes that he knows full well that he can't implement just gain the favour of a gullible few.

Guest Mingeeta
6 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Flys.......? I know you're a thick cunt, but this just doesn't sit right with me. 

Probably wasn't thinking straight, Leroy probably hit the G-Spot in his ringpiece while he was typing.

Guest DingTheRioja
28 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Not exactly in hock to the DUP, the opposition need to get every single other MP to vote with them and a few conservatices to scupper anything properly, 318 Conservatives vs 314 Everyone Else, and yes, I'm ignoring Sinn Feins 7 who don't sit and the DUPs 10 who are doing the deal in that.

11 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Don't get me wrong, May needs a good fucking slap for that idiotic manifesto of hers as well, the stupid cunt followed Cameron right off the cliff with that one, but I'd find it hard to trust a Labour government that's so dependant on borrowing considering their past, especially with a guy like Corbyn at the helm.

Corbyn is using the same tactics that he condemned Brexit for, promising huge sweeping changes that he knows full well that he can't implement just gain the favour of a gullible few.

From BBC News/Sunday Mirror....

Jeremy Corbyn: 'I can still be prime minister'

The fucking prick.

Clearly Mrs May is unlikely to fight a general election again however never underestimate the Tory knack of survival. No doubt the "men in suits" will ensure their leader attends charm school and that the party PR machine ups their game, expect a slow dissection of the "fully costed" Labour manifesto as well. If nothing else the Tories will appear far more disciplined than Labour - already Union paymaster Len McCluskey has been bitching about right wing Blairites losing the election.

3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Clearly Mrs May is unlikely to fight a general election again however never underestimate the Tory knack of survival. No doubt the "men in suits" will ensure their leader attends charm school and that the party PR machine ups their game, expect a slow dissection of the "fully costed" Labour manifesto as well. If nothing else the Tories will appear far more disciplined than Labour - already Union paymaster Len McCluskey has been bitching about right wing Blairites losing the election.

You're right. I have no doubt Theresa May will endeavor to be brilliant at her job.

51 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Flys.......? I know you're a thick cunt, but this just doesn't sit right with me. 

Along with ANZAC wines, this reinforces what a "pleb" "cretin" and "oik" this cancer victim mocking think cunt is Bubba.

In terms of flies and flys, some of these swarm around a shit and piss encrusted cardboard landrover on a Cheshire landfill site, popular with the local gays and one is regularly unzipped by the cunt in question for a violent throat gagging for £1.50.