CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Job Satisfaction.

Guest 'eavensabove

6 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

I bought one of the little £25 ones for a nephew. Its in the top of a tree over the road.

I can picture the Ape in his prefab workshop at the end of the garden. Wifi'd up and immaculate, with an array of miniature craft and miniature tools, allowed to do what the fuck he wants all day so long as he doesn't disturb Mrs A. 

A creepy cunt of the very highest order. 

Guest Lady Penelope
10 minutes ago, Frank said:

I can picture the Ape in his prefab workshop at the end of the garden. Wifi'd up and immaculate, with an array of miniature craft and miniature tools, allowed to do what the fuck he wants all day so long as he doesn't disturb Mrs A. 

You have forgotten his scale "balsa wood live steam" model of Flying Scotsman .. Wither's supplied him with the plans for that.

7 minutes ago, Frank said:

I can picture you in your grease stained bed sit above the kebab shop, the proprietors torturing some cunt next door over a heron deal gone bad, dead cat in the hall way, vomit up the walls, punkape chained to the bed....

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I can picture you in your grease stained bed sit above the kebab shop, the proprietors torturing some cunt next door over a heron deal gone bad, dead cat in the hall way, vomit up the walls, punkape chained to the bed....

Given previous, I'd surmise that Punkape will take a cockatoo for a heron.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Given previous, I'd surmise that Punkape will take a cockatoo for a heron.

I think that he prefers the ground parrots from NZ.

Guest Lady Penelope
6 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Yes I did, and what a pig's ear he made of it, it looked more like Thomas the cunting Tank Engine. What a ham fisted tosser

But you told him that the plastic firebox wouldn't burn when he lit the meths.

4 hours ago, Frank said:

What's happened frank? You used to be mildly entertaining, now all I see is the broken, boring, crusty shell of one of CC's former average (at best) contributors.

Fuck off. 

40 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

What's happened frank? You used to be mildly entertaining, now all I see is the broken, boring, crusty shell of one of CC's former average (at best) contributors.

Fuck off. 

He's got his little fan club of two egging him on - the holy trinity of stupidity.

Guest 'eavensabove
5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

To fuck with all of that bollocks. I can only see the cunt dead. 

5 minutes ago, Ape said:

No, not Jazz. The old bitch and the snake.

Proper might not be great with numbers, but he knows when a particular punter is about to steer his site into a fucking wall. Why do you think I've been released?

Several months ago, by default, you found yourself at the helm of this fine establishment. The big players were sent down and you, an old walnut-headed suburban MikeD impersonator, found yourself in the spotlight.. and way out of your depth.

I really like you Ape, but you know...

Guest Bill Stickers
15 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I roll into work when I like...usually just after 9.15am after the rush hour wave of traffic so I can enjoy my drive to work down rural lanes in my expensive sports car. I then have breakfast and make a cup of coffee, chat about, cars, football, who's the biggest cunt and fantasy football. Then by maybe 10.30am I log on to review a couple of emails. Then someone will offer up a second brew and it would be rude not to have a biscuit or two with it.  This brings about 2 hours of autotrader, which is only interrupted by the need to go for lunch at the pub, chippy, Maccy Dees, m&s, subway.....I have a varied diet consisting of all the major food groups.   I then talk bollocks in a series of useless meetings, get everyone else to do my tasks, then leave the office early because I have a massage booked with sukiyaki.  One soapy tit wank later I drive home to my tumble down mansion in the Cotswolds and check my bank balance to see I have been paid a small South American countries GDP.  I go out for a ride on my £4K cervelo to de stress myself a little further, shower, then have my Mrs cook me something exotic, bring me my slippers and a drink from the cellar.  I retire to bed shattered and in need of a good nights rest before I have to do it all again maybe a couple of days later.  It's a cunts life !

Shut up you minimum wage motherfucker.

25 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

You've only really described Withers in your post, I thought there were 2 in the club? 

Fuck off, frank. 

Tag along Bubba.. you shameless freebooting plagiarist. Together I'll make this site great again. 

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Frank said:

Tag along Bubba.. you shameless freebooting plagiarist. Together we'll make this site great again. 

If you have any amount of desire to make this site great, you will die. 

8 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Shut up you minimum wage motherfucker.

I do struggle on my quarter of mil per year that's truly minimal wage for me.

Guest 'eavensabove
25 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

I do struggle on my quarter of mil per year that's truly minimal wage for me.

1/4 ml ?

You need to up your game. Frank, whacks-up 100ml of morphine per day.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

1/4 ml ?

You need to up your game. Frank, whacks-up 100ml of morphine per day.

He also knocks back 100ml of jizz from every bloke at the gay bar glory hole.