CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Job Satisfaction.

Guest 'eavensabove

22 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Well I am not so fucking stupid I need or want to play golf with a bunch of fleecing Cunts. The private medical company I advise for 15 hours per week will cover myself or my family members for up to 1.5 million pounds worth of treatment, not that I have ever used it as I am not a hypochondriac. It also pays a sizeable salary that allows me to afford the luxury of paying for this site to watch complete Cunts like you exaggerate and flaunt their phantom lifestyle. Fuck off.

I was considering buying this site Proper, but I needed to install a new fosse septique  at the house, which cost me 10,000€. It is already full of shit, but unlike CC, it is my own shit. Which of us invested wisely?

2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I was considering buying this site Proper, but I needed to install a new fosse septique  at the house, which cost me 10,000€. It is already full of shit, but unlike CC, it is my own shit. Which of us invested wisely?

The cunt that didn't shell out 10,00 Euros for a honey wagon to drain him of his shit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

1.5 million wouldn't go too far if you developed complete spasticity.......another reason you wouldn't get into my golf club...

Tosser.

With you supposedly a member of your "golf club" I wouldn't worry yourself about reasons others wouldn't get in - a faggot like you is the ultimate deterrent to even the most depraved homosexuals, let alone straight people, to go within 10 miles of it.

Fuck off.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Ape said:

Ape builds and flys radio controlled helicopters. I know - it's hilarious.

But unlike scrote at least you will have a working chopper.

2 hours ago, Punkape said:

What I pay for with my private health insurance is to jump the queue....... .because I can afford to.......

If anything serious crops up I get seen straight away and the same for not so serious concerns. Cunts who have to wait 6 months for a prolapsed arse or droopy dick can fuck off. I pay.....I get seen first.

The highly competent but greedy consultants are more than happy with these arrangements.

Fuck off.

Hamster removal can't be cheap....

Guest Lady Penelope
3 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Fuck, that was a long time ago, there hasn't been an a and e there for many decades and you had the misfortune to live in Brighton as well? You have my sympathies, from someone who lives to the west of Brighton.

I have a couple of friends in Worthing.

What I pay for with my private health insurance is to jump the queue....... .because I can afford to.......

If anything serious crops up I get seen straight away and the same for not so serious concerns. Cunts who have to wait 6 months for a prolapsed arse or droopy dick can fuck off. I pay.....I get seen first.

The highly competent but greedy consultants are more than happy with these arrangements.

Fuck off.

I imagine with the number of prolapsed arse issues you must suffer, through your depraved sexual activity, that this level of health care is essential for an affluent shit stabber like you.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope

Fuck off.

What are your thoughts about the golf links at Haslington?

Guest Alfie Noakes
16 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

I have a couple of friends in Worthing.

Worthing is a place where old people go to die, like Eastbourne or Bournemouth. I am a little East of there.

Guest Lady Penelope
7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Full of homos no doubt who tell their wife of 40 years they're playing golf when they're actually smokin' the pole 

I know a few people who play there who would put one up Punker's 18th hole.

Guest Lady Penelope
13 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Worthing is a place where old people go to die, like Eastbourne or Bournemouth. I am a little East of there.

Just Hoving around?

22 minutes ago, Ape said:

I imagine with the number of prolapsed arse issues you must suffer, through your depraved sexual activity, that this level of health care is essential for an affluent shit stabber like you.

You won't be able to afford private health insurance and you could be consigned to a painful wait whist I jump the queue. I hope you get measles and the Ebola virus simultaneously.      Lol.

11 hours ago, Punkape said:

Well if I do it will be on private ward in a private hospital because of my private medical insurance. All my medical arrangements are private including fucking the nurse if I want to.

Fuck off.

You get what you pay for, eh?

african-american-male-nurse-815776.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, Punkape said:

You won't be able to afford private health insurance and you could be consigned to a painful wait whist I jump the queue. I hope you get measles and the Ebola virus simultaneously.      Lol.

You're right - I couldn't afford it. Fortunately for me, my employer provides it. So shove that up your yet again prolapsed arse and go see the doc.

Wanker.