CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Flip-flop wearing cunts

Guest Spanky

Guest Spanky

You get a little bit of sun and suddenly all the fucking cunts out there decide to switch it up a gear or two. The beanie hatted, massive headphone wearing cunts simply can't go out without a pair of flip flops on, no matter where they are going, whether it is the supermarket, a walk in the park or to the fucking petrol station.

Flip flops should only be worn at the beach, swimming pool or the gym. Anyone who goes anywhere else in such unsuitable footwear should be trapped and then set upon by ravenous urban foxes. If they survive, they should then be shunned by society and made to spend the rest of their days hanging out in an Apple store with the other cunts.

19562848556_d723c383f6_m.jpg

Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Adults wearing crocs should be shot. 

No need if they're half hanging out just before the croc does the death roll. 

Guest Manky

Flip-flops, with their highly absorbent and blast proof soles were invented by the UNHCR with a grant from UNICEF for the purpose of safe minefield clearance. It is expected of all flip-flop wearers that they are socially responsible and to make up for the sins of the evil normal footwear wearers, they should go stomping around in Cambodian minefields. To prevent being knocked off balance, they should carry a Frenchman under each arm.

Guest 'eavensabove

The Fatties are the fucking worst.

They go out in high heals and come back wearing flip-flops.

The only thing that provides stability to a Tusker's heals, is their encrusted & hard blubberous cracked-scaly and flipperty-flopperty dried skin.

1 hour ago, Spanky said:

You get a little bit of sun and suddenly all the fucking cunts out there decide to switch it up a gear or two. The beanie hatted, massive headphone wearing cunts simply can't go out without a pair of flip flops on, no matter where they are going, whether it is the supermarket, a walk in the park or to the fucking petrol station.

Flip flops should only be worn at the beach, swimming pool or the gym. Anyone who goes anywhere else in such unsuitable footwear should be trapped and then set upon by ravenous urban foxes. If they survive, they should then be shunned by society and made to spend the rest of their days hanging out in an Apple store with the other cunts.

I bet this pair of wankers have just been out for a 'cheeky Nandos' and use the phrase 'back of the net' for virtually every occurrence. If Islamic terrorists promised to only target cunts like these, ISIS would have my full support.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I bet this pair of wankers have just been out for a 'cheeky Nandos' and use the phrase 'back of the net' for virtually every occurrence. If Islamic terrorists promised to only target cunts like these, ISIS would have my full support.

And I bet they say "oh cool" when they like something. That fucking grates me. 

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve

Spanky, I wore them solely for the purpose of doing your head in and tempting you to come here and start a nom about it.  My feet are clean, well kept, and adept at kicking fuck out of thick cunts.  Thankfully, that wasn't required today.  Flip flops are comfortable in the heat, easy to slide on and off.  

With that said, fuck off and get a drink!  

26 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

And I bet they say "oh cool" when they like something. That fucking grates me. 

Me too, the kind of cunts who say "bring it on" in a pretentious manner, and live with their mum. I want them dead Gyps, all of them, especially the ones whose sunglasses cost more than the 15 year old convertibles that these fucktards all drive.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Me too, the kind of cunts who say "bring it on" in a pretentious manner, and live with their mum. I want them dead Gyps, all of them, especially the ones whose sunglasses cost more than the 15 year old convertibles that these fucktards all drive.

I once had a 15-year-old convertible, in Thailand.

Guest Gronda Gronda
9 hours ago, Spanky said:

Flip flops and sandles, or just flip flops?

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

A thought has just occurred...

Does Dianne Abbot have Flop-Flaps?

Of course, and the stupid cunt refuses to wear a bra to control them!  

Guest nobgobbler
On 2017-6-15 at 9:10 PM, Wizardsleeve said:

Spanky, I wore them solely for the purpose of doing your head in and tempting you to come here and start a nom about it.  My feet are clean, well kept, and adept at kicking fuck out of thick cunts.  Thankfully, that wasn't required today.  Flip flops are comfortable in the heat, easy to slide on and off.  

With that said, fuck off and get a drink!  

I would have given you a like, if you weren't wearing those flippy floppy flappy cunts that slap the floor with every step. They are nothing more than toe breaking trip hazards and they remind me of something my hubby has attempted to cook.