CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fake Grenfell 'Victim'

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Guest Lady Penelope
21 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I bet you were the one shouting, they were probably gagging and gawking on the smell of your stale piss and skunk breath. That must have truly tested their faith.

God bless you Scrote.

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, Cap'n Cunt said:

...but then my carer apologised to them about my dementia and pushed my wheelchair back to the day centre.

I have a mobility scooter.

Guest Bill Stickers
13 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

I have a mobility scooter.

Hopefully you'll end up one of those senile old coffin dodgers who accidentally takes a slip road onto the M1 while driving it and you get crushed by an articulated lorry in hilarious fashion.

Guest Lady Penelope
21 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Hopefully you'll end up one of those senile old coffin dodgers who accidentally takes a slip road onto the M1 while driving it and you get crushed by an articulated lorry in hilarious fashion.

I think not .. I will do a loop around the barrier on an automatic level crossing and race across in front of a train.

17 hours ago, Manky said:

I read 'Roots' backwards for obvious reasons. I can still recite the collected works of Sven Hassel from memory. I read a dictionary once, it was very interesting but I found the plot hard to follow. Finally, I tracked down a copy of 'The History of Lubrication' at our local library. It was in the non-friction section.

Why did they kill the mockingbird and what flew over the cuckoos nest?

Manky appears to have been possessed by the ghost of Bob Monkhouse.

Guest 'eavensabove
16 hours ago, Roadkill said:

You make me look like fucking Da Vinci. Keep it up, 'eavens.

It's from my Vision On days and times spent with John Noakes. I'm a lot better with a palette knife & gouche or whilst sat at the wheel and throwing pots. 

Guest Mingeeta
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

I bet you thought Myra Hindley was marriage material.

lol.

Pathetic comeback.

Now would be a good time for you to become a missing person. Idiot.

Guest nobgobbler
7 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

image.jpg?w=400&c=1

Fucking hell I bet she can't get through a doorway. She doesn't look very old so she must have started on the Aldi ice cream at birth. And how is it that cunts like this don't have stretch marks?

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

And how is it that cunts like this don't have stretch marks?

I'd wager she's got skid marks. Lots of skid marks.

4 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Fucking hell I bet she can't get through a doorway. She doesn't look very old so she must have started on the Aldi ice cream at birth. And how is it that cunts like this don't have stretch marks?

That's a fucking good point Gobbie, maybe the constant production of whale oil keeps their skin pliant and stretchy. Most of these disgusting cunts use the phrase "it's me glands" whenever their mouths aren't full of cake.

41 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That's a fucking good point Gobbie, maybe the constant production of whale oil keeps their skin pliant and stretchy. Most of these disgusting cunts use the phrase "it's me glands" whenever their mouths aren't full of cake.

Stick your nob in a fat bird's mouth and say "it's me glans"

Then run way

Guest Alfie Noakes
9 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Stick your nob in a fat bird's mouth and say "it's me glans"

Then run way

Better hope she doesn't bite out of reflex. 

9 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

image.jpg?w=400&c=1

Fucking hell. You could kick her in the cunt all day and not hit the same spot twice. At the risk of sounding like I've completely lost the fucking plot, I dare say that Neil himself might actually turn that down.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Punker's has trouble with his gland